Best Stutter Edit Like RE?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
The Real Deanc2000

07 Aug 2016

What's the best RE that can rival Izoptope's Stutter Edit?

I did a song a couple years ago with stutter effects, but used a Reason patch for it. Any recommendations?

joeyluck

07 Aug 2016

I'm not too familiar with Stutter Edit. But I do remember it being something that called up different gestures with different keys.

GSX is somewhat similar in that aspect. It's also a very cool device.

https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... ereffects/

Loque

08 Aug 2016

BuffRe, but too expensive.
Reason12, Win10

Nirude

08 Aug 2016

I bought this as it came to the shop (without even trying it).
https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... -arranger/
this + pulsar dual lfo is great, set pulsar to random and connect the CVs how you want and automate dry/wet to
come when you need the stutter and with random you´ll always get something different.

see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXe6vy4dcJ4
3d man.

joeyluck

08 Aug 2016

I should also mention here that Audreio purchased Sononics (the maker of Revival and GSX). So, you might expect to see some updates down the road...

Loque

08 Aug 2016

joeyluck wrote:I should also mention here that Audreio purchased Sononics (the maker of Revival and GSX). So, you might expect to see some updates down the road...
Oh, i didnt know that. I hope that means something good for Revival and so on... I just saw, that they gonna port it to VST stuff. Not sure, that we will see a RE anymore in the future from this company. Will be bad, because Revival is awsome. Maybe the dev starts something new...
Reason12, Win10

Shokstar

08 Aug 2016

GSX and Buffre together is a killer combination you can get.

electrochoc (PRX-A)

08 Aug 2016

joeyluck wrote:I should also mention here that Audreio purchased Sononics (the maker of Revival and GSX). So, you might expect to see some updates down the road...
Where did you saw that?
This comment is provided courtesy of PRX-A!

Loque

08 Aug 2016

electrochoc (PRX-A) wrote:
Where did you saw that?
http://blog.audre.io/audreio-acquires-sononics-audio/ :shock:
Reason12, Win10

joeyluck

08 Aug 2016

Loque wrote:
Oh, i didnt know that. I hope that means something good for Revival and so on... I just saw, that they gonna port it to VST stuff. Not sure, that we will see a RE anymore in the future from this company. Will be bad, because Revival is awsome. Maybe the dev starts something new...
They plan to update the Revival RE sometime after releasing it in other formats

Skullture

08 Aug 2016

joeyluck wrote:
Loque wrote:
They plan to update the Revival RE sometime after releasing it in other formats
Nice, really looking forward to that.

illone

08 Aug 2016

Loque wrote:BuffRe, but too expensive.
You do realize that stutter edit is $250? Sure, Buffre does considerably less, but it cost considerably less.

MannequinRaces

09 Aug 2016

Buffre and Ochen K's Glitch. I love Buffre!

eXode

09 Aug 2016

I made this a while back, the original version was included in one of my free refills.

I decided to modify it a little. Load the song in Reason 9 (sorry, probably only work in 9). On the Combinator, you can play the different white keys between C4 and C4 to enable different effects. Try it out for fun! Remember to run the loop while auditioning the effect.

Oh yeah, C4 is a delay/beat repeater. The Mod wheel controls the speed of the repeat.

Also, you could probably make it even more interesting by using Synchronous inside, but I didn't want to use it since it was only included with 7.1.
eXode - Tweaker R9.zip

GRIFTY

09 Aug 2016

Buffre is so good, and honestly the only one you need to consider. 100%worth the price

• Information