Orbis Wavetable Synthesizer on Sale $15

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

13 Aug 2016

https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... nthesizer/

On sale now only $15, total bargain.....

This was a demo I made only using the Orbis, all sounds are included with in the RE's (the PB ones of course ;) )...

Product details

4 Oscillators with a selection of 14 wavetables each.

Oscillator 1/2/3/4 controls:

Volume, Drive, Tune.

Detune, Offset (wave start position).

Spread (Stereo spread depending on detune/offset setting).

Wavetable start position, Start velocity, Start ADSR, Start LFO. Pitch LFO (with attack control).

Filter Section:

LP24, BP6, HP12. All can be enabled simultaneously.

Filter ADSR, Filter LFO (OSC: 1,2,3,4).

Amp:

Master Volume, High Shelf, Amp ADSR.

Other:

Voices (Mono, 2, 4, 8), Master Tune.

Regards
Carly aka PoohBear

decibel

13 Aug 2016

been wanting this for a long time, grabbed aurora also, just got paid and couldnt help myself ;)

Majestik Monkey

14 Aug 2016

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... nthesizer/

On sale now only $15, total bargain.....

This was a demo I made only using the Orbis, all sounds are included with in the RE's (the PB ones of course ;) )...

Product details

4 Oscillators with a selection of 14 wavetables each.

Oscillator 1/2/3/4 controls:

Volume, Drive, Tune.

Detune, Offset (wave start position).

Spread (Stereo spread depending on detune/offset setting).

Wavetable start position, Start velocity, Start ADSR, Start LFO. Pitch LFO (with attack control).

Filter Section:

LP24, BP6, HP12. All can be enabled simultaneously.

Filter ADSR, Filter LFO (OSC: 1,2,3,4).

Amp:

Master Volume, High Shelf, Amp ADSR.

Other:

Voices (Mono, 2, 4, 8), Master Tune.

Regards
Carly aka PoohBear

Very nice Demo ' Carly :puf_bigsmile: Timeline 70's :P

guitfnky

14 Aug 2016

dig that tune! I just picked up one of Skrock's other synths, Solaris, and love it so far. sounds like this has some great classic sounds too. :)
I write music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

14 Aug 2016

decibel wrote:been wanting this for a long time, grabbed aurora also, just got paid and couldnt help myself ;)

I don't blame you, they are great little synths.....Shhhhh, hold some of you pay back, something is coming down the pipeline but don't tell anyone ;)
Last edited by Carly(Poohbear) on 14 Aug 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

14 Aug 2016

Majestik Monkey wrote:

Regards
Carly aka PoohBear

Thanks you however please say early 80's, don't want to feel that old even if I am close to it... DOH!!!!! :lol:

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

14 Aug 2016

guitfnky wrote:dig that tune! I just picked up one of Skrock's other synths, Solaris, and love it so far. sounds like this has some great classic sounds too. :)
I don't blame you, I think they all have something different to offer.

I like the sound quality of Solaris but there is something about the Orbis that got me really hooked, think it was one of the easiest synths to create patches on.... :thumbs_up:

guitfnky

14 Aug 2016

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
guitfnky wrote:dig that tune! I just picked up one of Skrock's other synths, Solaris, and love it so far. sounds like this has some great classic sounds too. :)
I don't blame you, I think they all have something different to offer.

I like the sound quality of Solaris but there is something about the Orbis that got me really hooked, think it was one of the easiest synths to create patches on.... :thumbs_up:
to be honest, I wasn't even really aware of Orbis. I started out as mainly a guitar, drums, bass, vocals guy; that's what I've dealt with in bands, and I've only dabbled in the electronic stuff and synths. I can't justify spending $100+ on one of the premier synths, so when I found Ivoks, that was my go-to for awhile. I guess I just haven't paid enough attention to notice when other good, budget options have come along. :)
I write music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

Majestik Monkey

15 Aug 2016

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
Majestik Monkey wrote:

Regards
Carly aka PoohBear

Thanks you however please say early 80's, don't want to feel that old even if I am close to it... DOH!!!!! :lol:
Ok i will compromise ' Late late ' 70's ............. :puf_bigsmile:

decibel

16 Aug 2016

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
decibel wrote:been wanting this for a long time, grabbed aurora also, just got paid and couldnt help myself ;)

I don't blame you, they are great little synths.....Shhhhh, hold some of you pay back, something is coming down the pipeline but don't tell anyone ;)
i havent used reason for a while, been busy etc, but they got the creative juices flowing again.. seems they are not the only developer with new toys on the way either? noticed somebody else (Unfiltered Audio) on facebook mention they have something just about ready to go also :)

• Information