Deleting Rack Extensions?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
The Real Deanc2000

02 Sep 2016

Here are my questions for all of you. Any input will be appreciated.

Have you deleted any of your REs? Which ones did you delete and why?

Important question: How do you keep an RE deleted? Once you click on the sync button, it will bring back your deleted RE's.

A few months ago, I tried to delete a few REs that I had not been using, and didn't think I would ever use. Once I hit the sync, they came back. The Korg synths were in that group. The others I don't remember now, but probably a lot of the REs that require genius level brains to decipher I would get rid of.

RE developers, SIMPLICITY and SET IT AND FORGET IT type of devices are great!

Jmax

02 Sep 2016

The Real Deanc2000 wrote:Here are my questions for all of you. Any input will be appreciated.

Have you deleted any of your REs? Which ones did you delete and why?

Important question: How do you keep an RE deleted? Once you click on the sync button, it will bring back your deleted RE's.

A few months ago, I tried to delete a few REs that I had not been using, and didn't think I would ever use. Once I hit the sync, they came back. The Korg synths were in that group. The others I don't remember now, but probably a lot of the REs that require genius level brains to decipher I would get rid of.

RE developers, SIMPLICITY and SET IT AND FORGET IT type of devices are great!
Open up Authorizer from your comp and hit delete on the ones you don't want to use. Those won't show up inside Reason.. until you do a master Sync again on the Props page.

That's the only way. You bought em so they will always be in your account and attached to the Props Sync page.

• Information