Want more Players

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
groggy1

02 Jul 2018

I love the Players - so much so, that I can't wait to see which ones come next! :)

Given how Steve Duda seemed to be working closely with Props to promote Serum VST, I'm *REALLY* hoping that Cthulhu chord-player is coming. I'd love to see more advanced chord-players like this.

Any chance we'll be seeing more soon?

tibah

02 Jul 2018

Developers now can create Players on their own due to the latest SDK. You may want to check the shop! ;)

Cthulhu - for me is more a powerful arp. The chords included are mostly taken from classical pieces and simply can be ordered by e.g. lowest notes etc. to make some sense to them, while I feel Scales & Chords benefit is learning more about, well, scales and chords and it does make features like inversions, open chords, note count, adding notes way easier than Cthulhu. If you combine Scales & Chords and Dual Arp you pretty much have the same, minus randomizer... oh wait, there is Lectric Panda Generates series for Dual Arp (BTW, it's rather awesome!). :D

• Information