Red Rock Sound RE 2 VST

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Red Rock

31 Mar 2022

Hey guys,

Do you already have Red Rock Sound plugins in Rack Extensions format?
So you can get the plugins of the same name in VST, AUv3 (Mac/Win).
To get the plugin, send to re2vst@redrocksound.pro a screenshot of your Reason account showing the purchased RE plugin or receipts for paying for the RE plugin. Within 48 hours you will receive a license to your email to activate the VST, AUv3 (Mac/Win) plugin.

Note: The promotion is valid only for users of RE plugins to get VST, AUv3 (Mac/Win). Users of VST plugins cannot get RE plugins or AUv3 for iOS.

Billy+

31 Mar 2022

Thanks, can I assume that the Mac versions are native on M1?

Red Rock

31 Mar 2022

Billy+ wrote:
31 Mar 2022
Thanks, can I assume that the Mac versions are native on M1?
Yes, fully compatible with M1

crimsonwarlock

31 Mar 2022

Very nice gesture. I have several of your Rack Extensions, but I see that only a few are available as VST. Not an issue for me as I deliberately moved away from VST with its floating windows and into the Reason rack paradigm. I'm using Reason standalone, but even if I would do things in another DAW (I have several installed) then I would still opt for the RRP first.
-------
Reached the breaking-point. CrimsonWarlock has left the forum.

moneykube

31 Mar 2022

awesome... message sent... thank you !!!! :clap:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

Red Rock

01 Apr 2022

crimsonwarlock wrote:
31 Mar 2022
Very nice gesture. I have several of your Rack Extensions, but I see that only a few are available as VST. Not an issue for me as I deliberately moved away from VST with its floating windows and into the Reason rack paradigm. I'm using Reason standalone, but even if I would do things in another DAW (I have several installed) then I would still opt for the RRP first.
Yes, a large number of plugins have not yet been ported in VST. If anything we can give a license key for any other VST plugin from our list :)

Kilsane

01 Apr 2022

That's super cool of you
Really, thank you

crimsonwarlock

01 Apr 2022

Red Rock wrote:
01 Apr 2022
Yes, a large number of plugins have not yet been ported in VST. If anything we can give a license key for any other VST plugin from our list :)
Again very generous. But I don't feel like missing out in any way. For me, it is the other way around: your REs have helped me to get away from VST plugins, as they replaced VST plugins I was using before switching to Reason :thumbup: You don't owe me anything and don't have to give me anything.

However, if you want to throw me a free license for one of your REs I don't have yet, feel free to do so :puf_bigsmile: :puf_bigsmile: :puf_bigsmile:
-------

Red Rock

01 Apr 2022

crimsonwarlock wrote:
01 Apr 2022
Red Rock wrote:
01 Apr 2022
Again very generous. But I don't feel like missing out in any way. For me, it is the other way around: your REs have helped me to get away from VST plugins, as they replaced VST plugins I was using before switching to Reason :thumbup: You don't owe me anything and don't have to give me anything.

However, if you want to throw me a free license for one of your REs I don't have yet, feel free to do so :puf_bigsmile:
:thumbup:

We can be very generous with gifts of VST plugins, but RE and AUv3 (iOS) plugins are a different story, we have a limited number of NFR licenses for these plugins. Therefore, such generous promotions cannot be for our RE and AUv3 (iOS) plugins.

dvdrtldg

01 Apr 2022

I got the plugins, but no license keys....?

Billy+

01 Apr 2022

crimsonwarlock wrote:
01 Apr 2022
Red Rock wrote:
01 Apr 2022

However, if you want to throw me a free license for one of your REs I don't have yet, feel free to do so :puf_bigsmile: :puf_bigsmile: :puf_bigsmile:
Not having to use RRP and dealing with the login / license hassles is a very handy option

Red Rock

01 Apr 2022

dvdrtldg wrote:
01 Apr 2022
Please clarify, you made a request, but did not receive license keys? Two e-mails are received for each plugin, one of the e-mails contains the license key. Check your spam folder, the emails may have ended up there.

crimsonwarlock

02 Apr 2022

Red Rock wrote:
01 Apr 2022
We can be very generous with gifts of VST plugins, but RE and AUv3 (iOS) plugins are a different story, we have a limited number of NFR licenses for these plugins. Therefore, such generous promotions cannot be for our RE and AUv3 (iOS) plugins.
I hope I did put enough smilies there to make sure you would know I was joking :D

I will definitely buy more of your REs in the future, when my budget allows it, I have my eyes on a few of them.
Billy+ wrote:
01 Apr 2022
Not having to use RRP and dealing with the login / license hassles is a very handy option
Not having to manage a bazillion VST popup windows is a very handy option :puf_bigsmile:
-------

dvdrtldg

03 Apr 2022

Red Rock wrote:
01 Apr 2022
dvdrtldg wrote:
01 Apr 2022
Please clarify, you made a request, but did not receive license keys? Two e-mails are received for each plugin, one of the e-mails contains the license key. Check your spam folder, the emails may have ended up there.
I found them! in the junk mail folder, didn't think to look there because the download emails landed in my inbox. Many thanks!

• Information