50% Off all Rob Papen RE's throughout April 2023

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Faastwalker

19 Apr 2023

crimsonwarlock wrote:
05 Apr 2023
Never mind, I just bought BIT which rounded out my rewards voucher, and subsequently got Predator for 25 euros... nice :puf_bigsmile:
I just checked my Rewards after reading this as I couldn't remember using any of them. Turns out I've got 178 Rewards points!! :shock:

Right, time to use some of them I reckon :thumbup:

EDIT: Can you only spend Rewards on items from the Rewards page? Asking as I added RP PunchBDRE. It's not on the Rewards page but you can add Rewards voucher in Checkout;

Mataya

19 Apr 2023

With so many reward points, watch out on what voucher you get. 100 and above let's you buy only Reason Studios extensions and not the third party ones. So use smaller ones for Punch etc.

tx
M

Loque

19 Apr 2023

Mataya wrote:
19 Apr 2023
With so many reward points, watch out on what voucher you get. 100 and above let's you buy only Reason Studios extensions and not the third party ones. So use smaller ones for Punch etc.

tx
M
WTF :?: :shock: :? :o
Reason12, Win10

crimsonwarlock

19 Apr 2023

Faastwalker wrote:
19 Apr 2023
crimsonwarlock wrote:
05 Apr 2023
Never mind, I just bought BIT which rounded out my rewards voucher, and subsequently got Predator for 25 euros... nice :puf_bigsmile:
I just checked my Rewards after reading this as I couldn't remember using any of them. Turns out I've got 178 Rewards points!! :shock:

Right, time to use some of them I reckon :thumbup:

EDIT: Can you only spend Rewards on items from the Rewards page? Asking as I added RP PunchBDRE. It's not on the Rewards page but you can add Rewards voucher in Checkout;
Maybe I wasn't completely clear there. I bought BIT at the current sale price to get the last points I needed for a 25 points voucher. Then I used that voucher to get Predator with an extra discount. BIT used to be in the rewards section as well, but it isn't any longer. Same with Blamsoft's Zero. On the other hand, stuff that is in the rewards section stays there during sales, so you can use a voucher on top of a sale. It wasn't like that not so long ago.

That rewards/voucher part in the checkout form is always there, no matter what. If you paste a voucher code, it will tell you the purchase is not eligible for a voucher.
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

Faastwalker

19 Apr 2023

crimsonwarlock wrote:
19 Apr 2023
Faastwalker wrote:
19 Apr 2023
That rewards/voucher part in the checkout form is always there, no matter what. If you paste a voucher code, it will tell you the purchase is not eligible for a voucher.
Got it. So, definitely only stuff in the Rewards Shop page. Thought I was on to a winner when I saw that 'Rewards Voucher' code in the checkout page! :?

I guess, my Rewards points will stay with me until the day I die!! :o :D There's nothing in there I want or have not already purchased :|

jam-s

19 Apr 2023

Faastwalker wrote:
19 Apr 2023
I guess, my Rewards points will stay with me until the day I die!! :o :D There's nothing in there I want or have not already purchased :|
You can wait for new Reason Studios REs. Those are added to the reward shop as well.

crimsonwarlock

19 Apr 2023

Faastwalker wrote:
19 Apr 2023
There's nothing in there I want or have not already purchased :|
Same here. Predator was the last thing in there and I basically got it because I had a voucher. Just bought it as a preset pack. Getting a few thousands of presets for 25 euros is a steal :thumbup:
jam-s wrote:
19 Apr 2023
You can wait for new Reason Studios REs. Those are added to the reward shop as well.
Yep, and there is one coming soon :puf_wink: (not that I'm very excited about it).
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

Faastwalker

19 Apr 2023

jam-s wrote:
19 Apr 2023
Faastwalker wrote:
19 Apr 2023
I'm a Reason+er. Already have them all!! :?

crimsonwarlock

19 Apr 2023

Faastwalker wrote:
19 Apr 2023
In that case, you're f*ck*d, as all the non-RS stuff seems to slowly disappear from the rewards page.
-------

Faastwalker

19 Apr 2023

crimsonwarlock wrote:
19 Apr 2023
Faastwalker wrote:
19 Apr 2023
In that case, you're f*ck*d, as all the non-RS stuff seems to slowly disappear from the rewards page.
There’s always been pretty slim pickings beyond the RS stuff. Spire is in there. Could grab that ………

……… before noticing that 100 point and upwards Rewards Vouchers can only be used on RS stuff :x

Faastwalker

19 Apr 2023

........... Anyway, back on topic (apologies, went on a bit of a Rewards tangent there!).

Still tempted by RP's PunchBDRE. Anyone use this? Is it good? Always been tempted by this one. Might just grab it for current price.

I've also realised that, after being impressed with the RP RE's over the years, I don't yet own a single one!!

crimsonwarlock

20 Apr 2023

Faastwalker wrote:
19 Apr 2023
There’s always been pretty slim pickings beyond the RS stuff. Spire is in there. Could grab that ………
I bought ReSpire on sale a few years back. I wasn't in the rewards section then, iirc. It is an excellent sounding synth and I use it occasionally, but not that often.
Faastwalker wrote:
19 Apr 2023
Still tempted by RP's PunchBDRE. Anyone use this? Is it good? Always been tempted by this one. Might just grab it for current price.
I didn't get PunchBDRE because I use a very nice combinator for that that someone here on the forum has made. But Moog_Lee is using it all the time during his YT live streams, and to good use II would say. I might still grab it before the sale ends because of that :puf_wink:
Faastwalker wrote:
19 Apr 2023
I've also realised that, after being impressed with the RP RE's over the years, I don't yet own a single one!!
I already had Go2 and Vecto, but during this sale I got Predator, BIT, SubbBoomBase, RGRE, and RP-reverb. Predator and BIT went straight into the track I'm currently working on, replacing two other synths that didn't quite get me the sound I was after. RP Reverb will hopefully replace another VST reverb (OrilRiver, I made a combi2 for it), as I try to get to a REs only setup.
-------

praznovsky.m
Competition Winner

20 Apr 2023

Faastwalker wrote:
19 Apr 2023
........... Anyway, back on topic (apologies, went on a bit of a Rewards tangent there!).

I have Punch BDRE from synthetic rig 2, but started to use it only two weeks ago [gas is bad for your wallet :-)].

Actually I saw some video on YouTube with Punch BD vst and tried to accomplish same results. I finished with crossgrade to explorer 8 bundle , because there is already Punch 2 vst and these two products are lightyears from each other.

Punch BDRE is really powerfull bassdrum synth, but I like Punch 2 more.

To other RP synths I could say, that Vecto is really great synth for atmospheres and drones. It morphs between 4 osc and make really nice sounds.

Faastwalker

20 Apr 2023

praznovsky.m wrote:
20 Apr 2023
To other RP synths I could say, that Vecto is really great synth for atmospheres and drones. It morphs between 4 osc and make really nice sounds.
I used a 50 point Reward voucher and grabbed Vecto on sale for $45 :thumbup: I guess you lose the 5 point difference? Anyway, no bother. 128 points left :shock:

• Information