Maia synths with poly legato

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
AndrasHaasz
RE Developer

21 Apr 2023

Maia's synths have been updated, it's time to play with poly legato! 🙂

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/browse/?q=Maia

The update is free, enjoy! :)

Andras
----------------
I am the voice of PinkNoise

:reason: :ignition: :PUF_balance: :essentials: :rebirth: :recycle: :refillpacker: :re:

moneykube

21 Apr 2023

AWESOME... love it... Thank you for continuing to update your devices :thumbs_up:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

Loque

21 Apr 2023

Nice. Thanks :clap:
Reason12, Win10

jam-s

22 Apr 2023

Thank you.

arnigretar

23 Apr 2023

Thank you :)
https://futuregrapher.bandcamp.com/

Reason 12, Ableton Live 10 Suite, Roland Cloud, Arturia V9, Korg Legacy 3, Soundtoys 5, Waves Mercury, Sonic Charge Bundle, N.I.: Massive, Reaktor 6, FM8. + a lot of Hardware. Windows 7/10.

WOO

23 Apr 2023

I just purchased v2 on april 1st during your sale. Thanks btw, but when I go to my account to download 2.7 nothing happens. The authorizer comes up that shows 2.6.2 installed and then hangs. I've tried different browsers same result. I have the latest version of 12 installed.

AndrasHaasz
RE Developer

24 Apr 2023

WOO wrote:
23 Apr 2023
I just purchased v2 on april 1st during your sale. Thanks btw, but when I go to my account to download 2.7 nothing happens. The authorizer comes up that shows 2.6.2 installed and then hangs. I've tried different browsers same result. I have the latest version of 12 installed.
I think you have to click to the “free upgrade” button first on the Maia product page.
Andras
----------------

:reason: :ignition: :PUF_balance: :essentials: :rebirth: :recycle: :refillpacker: :re:

Tiny Montgomery

24 Apr 2023

AndrasHaasz wrote:
24 Apr 2023
WOO wrote:
23 Apr 2023
I think you have to click to the “free upgrade” button first on the Maia product page.
My authoriser says 2.7 installed but in Reason when you click on the upper left of the device to see the version number it still says 2.6.2.

Tried deleting the RE in authoriser and redownloading but get the same result. I have the Maia V2 synth.

WOO

24 Apr 2023

I tried to update it again yesterday 4 23 but nothing happened and it still showed ver 2.6.2. in authorizer. Today when I went to try updating again authorizer shows ver 2.7 and that it was updated 6 days ago. Why would it take so long to show up as updated in authorizer and authorizer would hang when I tried to update it? A bug in authorizer?

AndrasHaasz
RE Developer

24 Apr 2023

I had no problem. Clicked on the upgrade, download, browser opened the authorizer (version 2.12d7, build 445), and it worked fine. I tested all new version both in R12 and R11.

I have no idea what the problem could be, maybe RS support can help.
Andras
----------------

Tiny Montgomery

24 Apr 2023

AndrasHaasz wrote:
24 Apr 2023
I had no problem. Clicked on the upgrade, download, browser opened the authorizer (version 2.12d7, build 445), and it worked fine. I tested all new version both in R12 and R11.

Yeah it did all that for me and authoriser says its v7 hi res installed but in Reason when you click on the symbol on the Maia that tells you the version it says v2.6.2. I just tried it again. Have raised a support ticket.

WOO

24 Apr 2023

Tiny Montgomery wrote:
24 Apr 2023
AndrasHaasz wrote:
24 Apr 2023

Yeah it did all that for me and authoriser says its v7 hi res installed but in Reason when you click on the symbol on the Maia that tells you the version it says v2.6.2. I just tried it again. Have raised a support ticket.
Try logging into your account using a different browser. There is an issue with googles chrome browser.

rgdaniel

24 Apr 2023

I also have Maia, and just upgraded to v2.7 from 2.6.2. Couple of points:
(1) I had to go back and click the download button a second time before it actually gave me progress bar in the authorizer and installed the new version.
(2) If I hover over the button-shaped thingy at top-left of Maia, the mouse-over tooltip displays v2.6.2. BUT if I hit TAB and look at the bottom-left of the BACK of the instrument, it says it's v2.7. So the tootip is just a typo I think. Maybe a tiny update will correct the discrepancy eventually.

gbuck

24 Apr 2023

AndrasHaasz wrote:
21 Apr 2023
Maia's synths have been updated, it's time to play with poly legato! 🙂

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/browse/?q=Maia

The update is free, enjoy! :)

I was wondering, while listening to the audio examples if all the individual sounds are made with the synth? Probably not the drums though! Interested in purchasing.

Tiny Montgomery

25 Apr 2023

rgdaniel wrote:
24 Apr 2023
(1) I had to go back and click the download button a second time before it actually gave me progress bar in the authorizer and installed the new version.
(2) If I hover over the button-shaped thingy at top-left of Maia, the mouse-over tooltip displays v2.6.2. BUT if I hit TAB and look at the bottom-left of the BACK of the instrument, it says it's v2.7. So the tootip is just a typo I think. Maybe a tiny update will correct the discrepancy eventually.
Thank you, yes mine says v2.7 on the back as well.

AndrasHaasz
RE Developer

25 Apr 2023

gbuck wrote:
24 Apr 2023

I was wondering, while listening to the audio examples if all the individual sounds are made with the synth? Probably not the drums though! Interested in purchasing.
If you open the demo song in soundcloud, you can read in the description: "All instruments from PinkNoise Maia. Drums from Propellerhead Reason Factory Sound Bank and Beats programmed by Masslevel."

And you can read Patrick's comment a little below: "Yes, all instrument patches are from Maia except the drums. I've programmed those with Kong (included in Reason)."
Andras
----------------

AndrasHaasz
RE Developer

25 Apr 2023

rgdaniel wrote:
24 Apr 2023
Damn, yes... just a typo, my mistake. Sorry! Will be corrected in the next update ;-)
Ok, let's make it simple and clear: if you can see the LEGATO button on the OSC panel, this is the new version. If you see only the "UNISON" and "MONO" buttons, it's the old version.

The version info on the back panel is correct.
Andras
----------------

• Information