Ekssperimental Sounds multi-FX bundle

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
dvdrtldg

20 Oct 2023

Halloween sale, in case you missed it... https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/bund ... fx-bundle/

I've been waiting for a deal on Ourobouros and Industrializer! Now here it is, along with Sadist and Filter Chain X8187. Might be even cheaper to wait for Black Friday, but I can't wait. Off now to make some trippy borked dub sounds

antic604

23 Oct 2023

dvdrtldg wrote:
20 Oct 2023
Halloween sale, in case you missed it... https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/bund ... fx-bundle/

I've been waiting for a deal on Ourobouros and Industrializer! Now here it is, along with Sadist and Filter Chain X8187. Might be even cheaper to wait for Black Friday, but I can't wait. Off now to make some trippy borked dub sounds
The bundle was added - and on sale - last year already. I'd like to think that on my personal request because I was harassing him over Twitter, or YT or FB about it ;)

One of the finest, most creative and best looking FX devices in Reason and definitely worth the price! :clap: :thumbup:

However, is it me or the dev stopped being active recently? He (allegedly) did a lot of work for R12 upscaling & polishing the native devices and then disappeared... That would be a (yet another!) huge loss for the RE ecosystem :cry:
Music tech enthusiast.
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder.
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

MrFigg
Competition Winner

23 Oct 2023

antic604 wrote:
23 Oct 2023
dvdrtldg wrote:
20 Oct 2023

The bundle was added - and on sale - last year already. I'd like to think that on my personal request because I was harassing him over Twitter, or YT or FB about it ;)

One of the finest, most creative and best looking FX devices in Reason and definitely worth the price! :clap: :thumbup:

However, is it me or the dev stopped being active recently? He (allegedly) did a lot of work for R12 upscaling & polishing the native devices and then disappeared... That would be a (yet another!) huge loss for the RE ecosystem :cry:
Erik’s been busy with some other projects but you can rest assured there are some new REs in development.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

antic604

23 Oct 2023

MrFigg wrote:
23 Oct 2023
Erik’s been busy with some other projects but you can rest assured there are some new REs in development.
Awesome! :)
Music tech enthusiast.

Steedus
Competition Winner

23 Oct 2023

Yeah I feel like it's been a pretty low-key year in general for all Reason related stuff. Myself included .. Hopefully next year brings some more inspiration for all.

challism

24 Oct 2023

I'm curious why Anoma isn't in the bundle. I picked that up during the last sale for 50% off and I think it's great at making stuff sound bad, in a good way.

As for this bundle, I've already got three of these devices. I'm planning to pick Ouroboros up next time it's on sale for 50%. Retail price for this bundle if you bought them all individually, not on sale, would be $296. $129 is a great price.

Ekss effects are some of my favorite devices. I particularly like Industrializer.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

antic604

24 Oct 2023

challism wrote:
24 Oct 2023
I'm curious why Anoma isn't in the bundle. I picked that up during the last sale for 50% off and I think it's great at making stuff sound bad, in a good way.
Anoma was released after this bundle was originally compiled.
Music tech enthusiast.

challism

24 Oct 2023

antic604 wrote:
24 Oct 2023
challism wrote:
24 Oct 2023
I was unaware that this was a regularly available bundle. I thought this was one of those limited time bundles that Ekss likes to put on offer from time to time. BUt I guess that explains why there is a sale price on this. I think this bundle must have been put together after I had already bought 3 of the 4 units. At least I hope that is the case and I didn't just spend more money buying them individually.

antic604

25 Oct 2023

challism wrote:
24 Oct 2023
antic604 wrote:
24 Oct 2023

I was unaware that this was a regularly available bundle. I thought this was one of those limited time bundles that Ekss likes to put on offer from time to time. BUt I guess that explains why there is a sale price on this. I think this bundle must have been put together after I had already bought 3 of the 4 units. At least I hope that is the case and I didn't just spend more money buying them individually.
I bought it on 21st Dec 2021, few days after Ekss compiled it as a result of me "harassing" him about it ;)
Music tech enthusiast.

arnigretar

25 Oct 2023

antic604 wrote:
23 Oct 2023

Agree!
https://futuregrapher.bandcamp.com/

Reason 12, Ableton Live 10 Suite, Roland Cloud, Arturia V9, Korg Legacy 3, Soundtoys 5, Waves Mercury, Sonic Charge Bundle, N.I.: Massive, Reaktor 6, FM8. + a lot of Hardware. Windows 7/10.

dvdrtldg

27 Oct 2023

Gotta say, I’ve been trying to rein in the GAS and concentrate on getting the most out of the plug-ins I already own. But I came into a bit of money this year and have treated myself to a few Ekssperimental Sounds REs, they’re so good

Tiny Montgomery

31 Oct 2023

Just jumped on the Reason live stream (late) and rewound it to find this absolute legend being interviewed, respect.

ekss
RE Developer

01 Nov 2023

Tiny Montgomery wrote:
31 Oct 2023
Just jumped on the Reason live stream (late) and rewound it to find this absolute legend being interviewed, respect.
Thanks mate! You can always reach me at erik(at)ekss.se :)

antic604

02 Nov 2023

Tiny Montgomery wrote:
31 Oct 2023
What? Where? The Halloween stream?
Music tech enthusiast.

Popey
Competition Winner

02 Nov 2023

antic604 wrote:
02 Nov 2023
Tiny Montgomery wrote:
31 Oct 2023
Yep the one from the 31st.

Was a great interview and for me personally was good to find about some of his devices I was unaware of. I will deffo be getting ouroboros after watching the livestream.

antic604

02 Nov 2023

Popey wrote:
02 Nov 2023
antic604 wrote:
02 Nov 2023

Yep the one from the 31st.

Was a great interview and for me personally was good to find about some of his devices I was unaware of. I will deffo be getting ouroboros after watching the livestream.
Ouroboros and Industrializer are awesome! :shock:
Music tech enthusiast.

Tiny Montgomery

04 Nov 2023

Picked up Industrialzer and the Siren Mk3, which are a great combination. Already have Anoma, Ouroboros, Sadist and the Filter chain. Along with the synths, this stuff gets used on every project.

challism

04 Nov 2023

I was able to finally pick up Ouroboros. I trialed it a long time ago and really liked it. It's been 50% off before but other REs got in the way. I was going to buy it during the last sale, but MrFigg convinced me how great Anoma was, claiming Anoma to be superior to Ourobors. Being a gullible fool, I agreed with him and bought Anoma. But alas! Ouroboros is finally mine! - After having to manually complete my bundle one RE purchase at a time, my bundle is now complete. Wish I'd've bought the bundle; would've saved some money. Wish RS had complete my bundle options. Regardless, thanks for the sale RS and EKS. I think the REs in this bundle are amazing. They all get lots of use out of me.
antic604 wrote:
02 Nov 2023
Ouroboros and Industrializer are awesome! :shock:
Yes they are. I use Industrializer all the time. It seems to be in each project at least once.
ekss wrote:
01 Nov 2023
Thanks mate! You can always reach me at erik(at)ekss.se :)
I just signed you up to some kinky email list. I hope your spam filters don't work well. ;)

• Information