End of summer sale in the Propellerhead shop!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Marco Raaphorst

28 Aug 2017

Catblack wrote:
24 Aug 2017
Metro Click Machine is free during the sale
https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... k-machine/
*corrected*
Last edited by Marco Raaphorst on 28 Aug 2017, edited 4 times in total.

Loque

28 Aug 2017

Marco Raaphorst wrote:
28 Aug 2017
Catblack wrote:
24 Aug 2017
Metro Click Machine is free during the sale
https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... k-machine/
That QR-code on the back is evil. Crazy, why?
Good point...
Reason12, Win10

turn2on
RE Developer

28 Aug 2017

Hi, Thank You for this info.
For some reasons, we change our website address. Our old domain name: turn2on.ru and we stop to use it.
About half year we work on Turn2on.com and redirect bigger parts of links.

In future we update that not actual QR-code in our devices.
But now - what you seen - is only domain registration company "R01.ru" default land page for unhosted domain that we not support anymore .
There no viruses, or advertisement. Only default domain registration page.

Sorry for this moment, but no reasons to think about hacks/viruses etc.. :puf_wink:

Marco Raaphorst

28 Aug 2017

Loque wrote:
28 Aug 2017
Marco Raaphorst wrote:
28 Aug 2017

That QR-code on the back is evil. Crazy, why?
Good point...
I contacted the maker. the domain was an old one. no evilness. my bad.

challism

28 Aug 2017

fieldframe wrote:
24 Aug 2017
*Checks Parsec 2 upgrade price*

*Closes window*
ha ha ha, I hear that! Why won't Props ever offer us a discount on the upgrade price during a sale? Doesn't make any sense, really.

On another complaining note:
Is it just me, or is the look of the new shop page utterly impossible to look at? I can barely see the red sale prices against that blue/gray background color. They need to take the color scheme back to the drawing board.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

decoder

28 Aug 2017

Thanks for all the quick replies, in all honesty, I'm most likely getting both Korde and Propulsion...
The dilemma of indecision strikes again!

dvdrtldg, I agree that there should be more vids of Korde... I think they've barely scratched the surface myself. Propulsion could use some more tutorials as well. Thankfully there are decent manuals to go with both REs.

Bumbum, Nostromo is most definitely on the list, but at the moment just looking to enhance the sequencing and arpeggiation possibilities that these two devices offer. Owning all of Lectric Panda's REs someday is on my bucket list... What can I say? I'm a simple guy.

CaliforniaBurrito, Yes! That's prescisely why I wanted Korde... Melting the cheese is a great way to put it. Cheese... Burritos... getting hungry now! :)

Hauser+Quaid

28 Aug 2017

Picked up Parsec on sale. Always wanted it but not at full price since I have other synths that fill that gap. Loving it so far though, can't wait to really get into it.

Aerond

28 Aug 2017

I'm tempted by a lot of what's on offer, but I picked up Soundtoys 5 recently and also a Panorama P6, so no more RE's until the Black Friday sale...

dvdrtldg

28 Aug 2017

CaliforniaBurrito wrote:
28 Aug 2017
decoder wrote:
27 Aug 2017
Been thinking long and hard about getting Lectric Panda's Korde and/or Propulsion...
Already have Fritz and love what it does, and with the $19 sale price for Korde and Propulsion it seems like a good RE investment.
Any opinions and experiences (good or bad) are greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

I am in the Korde camp and it is great for arpeggios. I'm not sure why the other two posters don't get it. Draw a chord sequence in the Korde lane and flip through the preset patches for starters.
Yeah I get that, i.e. the fundamentals of how it works. But I'm more interested in off-the-wall applications

FLVZ

29 Aug 2017

Loque wrote:
26 Aug 2017
dvdrtldg wrote:
26 Aug 2017

Try the combination of Cakewalk's RE-2A compressor and Kuassa's MP5 EQ first

I ran them (non-scientifically, ears only) against Tubetech and really couldn't hear enough of a difference to justify the price of the latter
The EQs are different compared to MP5 to my ears. The compressor is very soft compared to RE-2A. The compressor has a bug in tooltips and they won't fix this. The Tube-Tech is good imo. If it's worth the price? Not sure about it...
Yeah I have to say without objectively testing both of them and providing the evidence, its difficult to accept the verdict. Bottom line is Tube-tech RE is cheaper than VST at full price, this price is even better, and as a bonus no activation hassle. Just seems like the time to bite is now :lol:

Marco Raaphorst

29 Aug 2017

Free Pultec VST including saturation options: https://www.kvraudio.com/product/pteq-x ... ps?fref=gc

Loque

29 Aug 2017

Marco Raaphorst wrote:
29 Aug 2017
Free Pultec VST including saturation options: https://www.kvraudio.com/product/pteq-x ... ps?fref=gc
Didn't tested it, but its modeled after and not an emulation. That means, it looks like. But may be still a good start. The most interesting part of the TubeTech is the bass eq imo - very good for kicks.
Reason12, Win10

Dante

29 Aug 2017

dvdrtldg wrote:
26 Aug 2017
Flavolous wrote:
25 Aug 2017

I'm definitely going to bite. Endorsed by the guys who make the hardware ($8000), I doubt I'll ever see a better deal than this on the RE Tube-Tech. There might be a killer VST price on a BlackFriday sale or something in future, but honestly I prefer to have a reliable hassle free RE version anyday of the week!

I ran them (non-scientifically, ears only) against Tubetech and really couldn't hear enough of a difference to justify the price of the latter
I already have RE-2A and Kuassa MP5. But I broke down and got the TubeTech, just for the glamour of it and the convenience of having EQ and Comp in one RE where I can save presets that include both.

Biolumin3sc3nt

29 Aug 2017

Dante wrote:
29 Aug 2017
dvdrtldg wrote:
26 Aug 2017

I already have RE-2A and Kuassa MP5. But I broke down and got the TubeTech, just for the glamour of it and the convenience of having EQ and Comp in one RE where I can save presets that include both.
Awesome! Let us know how it goes

Aquila

29 Aug 2017

still no Buffre on sale :(

Faastwalker

29 Aug 2017

Aquila wrote:
29 Aug 2017
Peff appears to have fallen off the face of the Earth! Not heard anything from him for a ages. Hope he's going okay ;-)

scratchnsnifff

30 Aug 2017

To anyone who hasn't noticed, blamsofts polymodular system is 30$ since I got it, iv used the f16 filter in almost every production. The bandpass 2p setting is amazing and the phase filter is fun for experimental sounds the asking price is is worth it for that one module alone, also making synths and learning modular setups is interesting as it is :)
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

scratchnsnifff

30 Aug 2017

Aquila wrote:
29 Aug 2017
However distillery is :) i love using distillery, because I can't justify spending the 85$ on one effect lol so I spent roughly that on the chaotic bundle

supersplaron

30 Aug 2017

challism wrote:
28 Aug 2017
fieldframe wrote:
24 Aug 2017
*Checks Parsec 2 upgrade price*

*Closes window*
ha ha ha, I hear that! Why won't Props ever offer us a discount on the upgrade price during a sale? Doesn't make any sense, really.
We just dropped the upgrade price for Parsec 2. Check it out.

strangers
Competition Winner

30 Aug 2017

scratchnsnifff wrote:
30 Aug 2017
Aquila wrote:
29 Aug 2017
However distillery is :) i love using distillery, because I can't justify spending the 85$ on one effect lol so I spent roughly that on the chaotic bundle
This +1000.

I recently trialed every stutter/glitch related RE available and Distillery was, by far, my favorite for ease of use, programming and creativity. I even went as far as pushing the limits of Echo and Synchronous roll feature, which are very impressive and usable in their own right.

Believe it or not, Buffre was my least favorite and the price didn't help. Once I saw Distillery's sale drop it was an insta-buy and perfect timing since my trial periods were on the verge of being shot.

fieldframe
RE Developer

30 Aug 2017

supersplaron wrote:
30 Aug 2017
challism wrote:
28 Aug 2017

Ah, you guys are great! Looks like I'm upgrading during this sale after all.

scratchnsnifff

30 Aug 2017

strangers wrote:
30 Aug 2017
scratchnsnifff wrote:
30 Aug 2017

This +1000.

I recently trialed every stutter/glitch related RE available and Distillery was, by far, my favorite for ease of use, programming and creativity. I even went as far as pushing the limits of Echo and Synchronous roll feature, which are very impressive and usable in their own right.

Believe it or not, Buffre was my least favorite and the price didn't help. Once I saw Distillery's sale drop it was an insta-buy and perfect timing since my trial periods were on the verge of being shot.
Distillery has been wonderful in my productions, I now use a lot of percussion loops and use distillery to stutter, I want to start making use of its pitch shifting

joeyluck

30 Aug 2017

supersplaron wrote:
30 Aug 2017
challism wrote:
28 Aug 2017

Awesome. Thanks, guys! :D

strangers
Competition Winner

30 Aug 2017

scratchnsnifff wrote:
30 Aug 2017
Distillery has been wonderful in my productions, I now use a lot of percussion loops and use distillery to stutter, I want to start making use of its pitch shifting
I'll be watching for anything you post. Distillery is a monster. I'm still in the process of learning the pitch features so anything you've got would be great inspiration. Pretty sure I remember checking out something of yours that I really liked within the last month or so, so you've got my attention.

Zac

30 Aug 2017

supersplaron wrote:
30 Aug 2017
challism wrote:
28 Aug 2017

Even at 29 euros, which is pretty much £29 after charges, this price still catches my throat. Make a synthesiser. Sell it. If you improve it, great, but don't tax me for it. Just my opinion. I recently upgraded Oberon just to make use of sample loading. Can't say it was worth 19E to me.

• Information