Prop Shop's May Madness Sale!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.

zwei

22 May 2015

Holy moly! So people, what should you and what should you not pick up in this sale?

eusti

22 May 2015

zwei wrote:Holy moly! So people, what should you and what should you not pick up in this sale?
Well, of course totally dependent of what you already have... But the rigs are of course now an even better deal... And Ozone Maximizer is a good deal at $ 25...

D.

Kategra

22 May 2015

I knew that those bundles will be discounted one day :)
Anyway, got FM4 and I think that's it for me. Maybe RP Verb - but don't know...

Faastwalker

22 May 2015

I can't believe the crazy low price, sale of the century bundles ......... are on sale! :-/

I must just hold out for the Summer Saver Bundle day, where the super saver bundles are half price

Or maybe I'll hold out longer for the Winter Bundle Giveaway!!

eiresurfer

22 May 2015

Ah crap, and I only bought the synthetic bundle last week.  Ah well, them's the breaks.

paulm0000

22 May 2015

Great stuff just about to purchase shape, but settled for synchronous bargain!!!

Faastwalker

22 May 2015

eiresurfer wrote:Ah crap, and I only bought the synthetic bundle last week.  Ah well, them's the breaks.
It was an amazing deal last week! Now it's just totally crazy. They were practically giving this stuff away with the bundles. Now the there's a sale on the sale!! What's going on? What are people's interpretations of this? Are these sales provoked by lack of RE sales? Are we mad to ever by a full price RE again?! Will I have ANY money left in my bank account for food as a result of the latest RE mega sale?!

davidhyno

22 May 2015

same for me....bought synthetic rig 3 weeks ago!!!!  :frown:  

I'm looking for Ozone and FM4 ....but I'm scared......I have Reason 7.1 and I have no idea what deal PH have thinking for an upgrade to Reason 8!!!!They can propose it for free: buy an Rig and get the update to Reason 8.1 for 9,99€ !!!!!  :s0230:

mojo

22 May 2015

Really cool !!!
I just bought ozone maximizer, fm4 and blamsoft distortion bundle (27€, only 9€ each device).

joeyluck

22 May 2015

I dunno... I guess I have everything I need! :)
I was waiting to see if RE2A went on sale again. I guess if its not a part of this sale, it's safe to buy at full for now.

pjeudy

22 May 2015

No Korg...no cakewalk. ...Ggrrrr!
A few others look tempting :-)
My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

Alkua

22 May 2015

pjeudy wrote:No Korg...no cakewalk.
Also, no Uhbiks and Echobode

UHbik $19  :D  

craven

22 May 2015

so tempting and yet so scary :)

I've been eyeing the outboard rig for a while (have all the Selig REs already).
can it get cheaper than this?
:ugeek:

decibel

22 May 2015

looks like fm4 and ozone are getting added to the rack :)

esselfortium

22 May 2015

If anyone here doesn't have Synchronous yet, $15 for it is an absolute steal. It's so good.

Glitchy delay/stutter stuff, whether upfront in the mix or just to add some extra depth and movement to a synth pad, is so effortless to create with it and sounds like a million bucks. It's one of those devices like Pulverizer where I feel like I'm cheating using it, because the result sounds like it should have taken a lot more work.
Sarah Mancuso
My music: Future Human

electrochoc (PRX-A)

22 May 2015

As a Reason 6.5 user who's not ready yet to upgrade, I was toying since a long time with the idea of buying Audiomatic as a separate purchase... Audiomatic was really one of the biggest missing pieces of my "perfect-RE-kit"... But I was not sure it was a good idea to get it now for 49$ if I was to upgrade Reason in a few months...

But today, Audiomatic is on sale at only 15$!!! Even if I upgrade this summer, I feel it worth it to get it now at this price! Bought! :D
This comment is provided courtesy of PRX-A!

Social Exodus

22 May 2015

Been on the fence about whether or not to get the PX7 or new FM4.

Now I can get both :)
:reason: 11 Suite/12 Perpetual License :re: Too many to count :refill: A few choice items

Nektar Panorama P4
Korg padKontrol

mrj1nx

22 May 2015

Already have all three rigs... I guess you never really know when something gets dumped even lower, they where already ultra high value. Don't know if I will be going crazy on this, maybe RPDistort, maybe FM4, already got PX7 though. Will be trialing. Would be cool to get RP Quad, but my trail is already wasted, not really impressed by the demo songs, but I remember it had an interesting sound when I trialed it. Will probably wait for a later date, not really a need, more of a fun thing to have. Actually ABL3 would probably be more in line with my needs.

Alkua

22 May 2015

My temptations:

Antidote 99
Etch Red Dual 25
Tres mono 25
Metora sample Based 15

zakalwe

22 May 2015

i bought GQ-7 two days ago.  FML.

EnochLight

22 May 2015

esselfortium wrote:If anyone here doesn't have Synchronous yet, $15 for it is an absolute steal. It's so good..
HOLY F"ING CRAP - yes that's an incredible deal!!

Everyone should have Syncronous at that price!!!!
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

boobytrap

22 May 2015

this is an unexpected madness trap. i expect this in July 15 - august 15. there is nothing special in May.
this is madness.  :?   :x  all marketing traps.. 

if some one buy Ozone Maximizer now how they get upcoming Kratos Maximizer
Reason 8 + Rack Extensions

FL Studio - Bitwig - Renoise - Massive - Zebra2 - Hive - Cyclop - Ozone 6

eusti

22 May 2015

boobytrap wrote:this is an unexpected madness trap. i expect this in July 15 - august 15. there is nothing special in May.
this is madness.  :?   :x  all marketing traps.. 

if some one buy Ozone Maximizer now how they get upcoming Kratos Maximizer
Well, there is a long weekend in at least Germany (Pentecost / Pfingsten) and the US (Memorial Day).

D.

• Information