Rob Papen's Vecto Song Challenge | The Winners

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Reasonistas
RE Developer

20 Jul 2015

Welcome to Reasonistas' and Rob Papen's Vecto Synth Song Challenge.

Opening Statement

First and foremost, we would like to thank Rob and his team for developing the Vecto synth Re and for making this Song Challenge possible.

We congratulate the entire contestant group for their hard work and participation. We had a great time listening to all 46 songs. Picking the winners was difficult with such a large and talented group of participants.

The Winners!

We are excited and pleased to announce that we've expanded and agreed on the number of winners. So, without further ado, here they are:

1st Place (1 winner):
Prize: Vecto with two RP products of choice or Vecto and Euro 150 | USD 150
Kings of Democracy - Vecto Demo

2nd Place (2 winners)
Prize: Vecto and a RP product of choice
Gingerlily - Kaleidoscope World (vecto challenge)

Noise Shaper - Oba Ewuare (4Vecto)

3rd Place (3 winners)
Prize: Vecto
Buddaka - Project_Vecto

Tau- Ceti - The Vecto Galaxy

artotaku - Playing Save (Vecto RE Song Challenge)

4th Place (1 winner)
Prize: Winner may select RP-Distort or RP-VERB
ScavvP - Vectorstep

IMPORTANT: Instructions to the winners

Please send the following items (as download links) to Noel G. via ReasonTalk private messaging:

1. Your Reason song files to verify compliance with all song challenge rules.
2. Your contact email address and PH user account name to arrange delivery of prizes.
3. Your song in .wav format. Rob Papen would love to receive the winning songs so they can upload the to their Vecto section of Rob Papen SoundCloud page. RP will of course also include a link to your Soundcloud artist page.

Closing Statement

Congratulations again to each of you for your stellar music, and thank you for taking the time to participate in the Rob Papen and Reasonistas Vecto Song Challenge.

Until next time here's the SoundCloud link again to listen to all 46 songs.

All the very best from Rob Papen and the Judges.
ImageImageImage

eusti

20 Jul 2015

Congrats to all winners! And thanks to Noel G., the Papen empire and everybody involved in this!

D.

tibah

20 Jul 2015

Congratulations to everyone and thanks again for another nice challenge! :)

Arrant
Competition Winner

20 Jul 2015

Congratulations to the winners and well done to the jury, hard to disagree too much with this decision.

Thanks for another great challenge :D

wilson75

20 Jul 2015

Wow, this comes as a surprise!

First of all, congrats and Kudos to all who participated in this challenge! I was lucky enough to get picked and I feel honored and delighted.

Thanks to Rob Papen (+the whole team) and Noel G. for hosting those challenges. Vecto is a classy and inspiring synth for sure! This time there were a lot of great entries, very inspiring tracks with great sound design!

I don't post here very often because I know my english skills are ok but kinda limited- checking this forum everyday though. Just know that this community and its music is a major reason why I love Reason so much! :)

Frank

raymondh

20 Jul 2015

Congratulations to Frank - excellent track and well deserved!
Congratulations also to the other winners - well done!

Thanks again Noel and Rob for the song challenge. Vecto is indeed a great synth!

Cheers :)

artotaku

20 Jul 2015

Congrats to all winners and a big THANK YOU to Noel for organizing this challenge as well as Rob Papen and team for the prices and for giving the opportunity to challenge this great soft synth.

Noise
Competition Winner

20 Jul 2015

This is amazing! Very humbled by the second position, I'm glad to be a part of this event! Very motivating!

Thanks!
Albums: BandCamp | Youtubz: Noise Channel
Projects: P1 Easy Remote Mapping | Personal Refill Sale Store: https://payhip.com/noisesystems | Title Generator! untitled.noiseshadow.com

turbopage
Competition Winner

20 Jul 2015

Congrats to the winners! :k:
Music Will Save Us

xxASMxx

20 Jul 2015

I would also like to say Congrats to the winners and a big thank you to Rob, Noel, and all involved with this song challenge. I must say Vecto is a unique synth and it was so much fun getting the chance to tinker around with it. Even though I submitted just one track I think I must have created 10 or so...with about 12 different mixes each, lol :)

Thanks again guys!

4filegate

21 Jul 2015

congrats to the winners and all participants - all heads who make this VECTOcontest possible, thanks very much.

*I've tried to buy it - Personal Coupon Code is not valid

Benedict
Competition Winner

21 Jul 2015

Curses, foiled again :cry:

Congratulations to the winners. There were a lot of good entries.

:)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

Buddaka

21 Jul 2015

Woaw, thank you very much Rob Papen (crew) and Noel G for yet another great song challenge an so thankful to get some appreciation.
Also congrats to all the other winners, some really nice tracks out there.
This is a nice welcome present as i have just returned from a 5day trip to France and just turned on my pc to check what's up. Big thanks!

:)
Last edited by Buddaka on 21 Jul 2015, edited 1 time in total.

EpiGenetik

21 Jul 2015

Big congratz to the winners, and more importantly a huge thanks to Noel for organising this yet again and of course to all the good folks at RP for allowing us to toy with their stuff. Vecto is a truly remarkable synth and it was an absolute pleasure to be a part of this one - I'll definitely be buying Vecto as soon as I'm not a student anymore! :puf_bigsmile:

logicalpocket

21 Jul 2015

Congrats to the winners
Blep

OldGoat

21 Jul 2015

Congratulations to the winners, thanks to Noel, the Papen-Clan (and PH) for giving the opportunity!

Exowildebeest

21 Jul 2015

Some really cool tracks again!

mattpiper

21 Jul 2015

Really enjoyed listening to all the great tracks entered into this contest, and also enjoyed getting to know the synth, which happens to be one of my favorites I've tried in a long time. Big congrats to the winners, and also congrats to everyone who submitted tracks. Making stuff is cool! So, sincere thanks to Noel and Rob Papen: Some of us (myself at least!) really benefit from a mission with a deadline as motivation to start and finish stuff, and these contests provide that quite nicely. I also really personally receive inspiration from hearing what others in this group do, both creatively and technically. Thanks to everyone for creating a great environment for developing production chops and sharing music with each other! :)

Tau Ceti

21 Jul 2015

Thanks Noel and rob and his team for this challenge.
It was really fun making music with the vecto.
Congrats to all the winners!

Reasonistas
RE Developer

24 Jul 2015

We need this 2nd place winner "Gingerlily" to respond to my messages on SoundCloud or send me a PM here via ReasonTalk.

2nd Place

Does anyone know this person's Reasontalk user name?
ImageImageImage

EnochLight

24 Jul 2015

Perhaps he's/she's on vacation? Great entries everyone - congrats!!!
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

4filegate

24 Jul 2015

Noel G. wrote:We need this 2nd place winner "Gingerlily" to respond to my messages on SoundCloud or send me a PM here via ReasonTalk.

2nd Place

Does anyone know this person's Reasontalk user name?
Hi Noel G.
my memory - was a post; She search buyers for her Reason 8 license ...
http://www.reasontalk.com/memberlist.ph ... ile&u=6372
Kind regards, Phil

Miss controlleriism

26 Jul 2015

Really thanks for the 2 position ... unfortunatley my hard disk crashed the last week i ve lost all my data including the Project file .rns, ive only the wav format... :(
what a misfortune :(

• Information