Current Rack Extension Sales (updated Sep 8)

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
joeyluck

13 Jan 2016

eauhm wrote:Joey, Maybe you can edit the subject of the first post and add a "updated Oct 27" or something thelike ? :)
Going to take you up on your previous suggestion :puf_smile:
My hope was that many folks would read 'continuously updated' and understand what that means. My concern before was that if there is a long-standing sale with an older date, folks would be less inclined to have a look. But will give it a shot because I need folks to also help keep me on top of it by seeing if it hadn't been updated.

snowcattt

15 Jan 2016

check Lab One - I think their Xmas Sale is still on. (not Mace)
Invent the life you want to live.

joeyluck

23 Jan 2016

snowcattt wrote:check Lab One - I think their Xmas Sale is still on. (not Mace)
Sorry I missed this before! It's been updated.

I was just getting ready to make a post to close this thread haha. I feel like not many people use it and not many others get it's intention.
For those who do get it, I feel like I do a disservice to developers if they have a sale and it's not mentioned here. As folks might assume that if it isn't here, it's not on sale... I dunno. It's quite a bit to keep track of, and if others like yourself aren't chiming in to make updates and corrections, it can easily be seen as misinformation.

Everybody, let me know what you think!

All of the current sales right now from Lab One, Soundiron, Turn2on, and Unfiltered Audio are lingering sales from the December sale. I wonder how many of the developers forgot about the sales, how many think that the price would have automatically reset itself, and how many are aware and just leaving them on sale... Typically I can put end dates here. I have none for what is currently on sale.

boggg1

23 Jan 2016

Noooooooooooooooooooo, don't stop. I go here often to find out what I have missed and would certainly report any sale to you. So far I have been beaten every time by someone else but I WILL get my moment of glory one day, I WILL one day be the leader of this pack. Seriously though I value what you do very much, thanks for your efforts and I seriously go here often. I feel its a bit like those Meerkat's - there is always someone on the look out and the pack is much safer with many eyes looking for danger. Or in this case the chance of missing something good is reduced with a collective effort.

As for doing developers a mis-service - well they only have to post details of their sale to you and presumably you can add it. How is that a dis-service ? Sounds like free advertising to me.

Of course you will miss the odd sale, but I would have missed far more without your posta and the collective input of others. Now of course, is the quiet time between sales so don't expect action all the time. You won't get much feedback if there aren't any sales !

Thanks again and please don't stop.
:reason: :record: :refill: :re: :ignition: :PUF_balance: :refillpacker: :rt:

joeyluck

23 Jan 2016

boggg1 wrote:Noooooooooooooooooooo, don't stop. I go here often to find out what I have missed and would certainly report any sale to you. So far I have been beaten every time by someone else but I WILL get my moment of glory one day, I WILL one day be the leader of this pack. Seriously though I value what you do very much, thanks for your efforts and I seriously go here often. I feel its a bit like those Meerkat's - there is always someone on the look out and the pack is much safer with many eyes looking for danger. Or in this case the chance of missing something good is reduced with a collective effort.

As for doing developers a mis-service - well they only have to post details of their sale to you and presumably you can add it. How is that a dis-service ? Sounds like free advertising to me.

Of course you will miss the odd sale, but I would have missed far more without your posta and the collective input of others. Now of course, is the quiet time between sales so don't expect action all the time. You won't get much feedback if there aren't any sales !

Thanks again and please don't stop.
Haha Ok. Glad you find it useful :puf_smile:
I do notice now that this thread has over 9,000 views, so I guess folks are using it.
Thanks for offering to keep an eye out! I appreciate it!

eusti

23 Jan 2016

This thread is definitely useful, joeyluck. Not sure why you'd even question that... ;)

D.

joeyluck

27 Jan 2016

Unfiltered Audio sale ended.

Lab One sale ends January 31.

Soundiron's Emotional Piano and Turn2on's Meteora also still on sale.

Loque

01 Feb 2016

Reason12, Win10

joeyluck

01 Feb 2016

Loque wrote:30% til 22.2.2016 for Acid
https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... er-filter/
Thanks for the heads up!

Lab One sale has ended. Emotional Piano and Meteora both still on sale.

joeyluck

24 Feb 2016

Will Emotional Piano and Meteora's sales ever end? They are the only two on sale at the moment that I am aware of.
They've both been on sale since December.

K1TTENM1TTEN

24 Feb 2016

Personally, I still wish Emotional Piano would go on a sale from its current sale price.

ravasb

17 Mar 2016

No sales for Saint Patrick's day?

joeyluck

17 Mar 2016

ravasb wrote:No sales for Saint Patrick's day?
Seems only Emotional Piano remains. Been on sale quite some time. I sent Soundiron a message asking about it, but haven't heard back.

inthewind

18 Mar 2016

Hello

Pop chords 50% discount :
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (72.21 KiB) Viewed 1811 times

eusti

18 Mar 2016

Intro price for RedRock's new Multi-Band-Compressor ( https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... ompressor/ ) until March 31st.

D.

joeyluck

31 Mar 2016

Rock Rock Sound's Multiband Compressor intro pricing ends after today.

No word from Lab:One about their sale... That might end today?

joeyluck

01 Apr 2016

Red Rock Sound intro price on the Multiband Compressor has ended, as well as Lab:One's sale.

Rob Papen's sale still going!

• Information