Current Rack Extension Sales (updated Sep 8)

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
apostlethirteen

20 Dec 2015

BUMP man, you should mention the free RE's from Jiggery Pokery... Jiggity. Jingly.

Name: Ricky Neff
Reason 8.x.x - 9
:adapted: :re: :refill: :rt:

pjeudy

21 Dec 2015

KiloHearts Khs ONE is on sale joey!!!
Attachments
Kilohearts One on Sale FINALY.png
Kilohearts One on Sale FINALY.png (51.06 KiB) Viewed 1922 times
My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

joeyluck

21 Dec 2015

Also looks like Faturator is on sale.
And the December Deals has been updated to include much of what was missing.

My list now is comprised of a few individual REs and the bundles that are discounted.

eusti

22 Dec 2015

Korg's plug-ins and apps are 50% off right now... Wish they'd include their REs! :cry:

D.

joeyluck

22 Dec 2015

eusti wrote:Korg's plug-ins and apps are 50% off right now... Wish they'd include their REs! :cry:

D.
Would be cool. I have Mono/Poly. Haven't felt a need for Polysix, but would go for it at 50% off!

eusti

22 Dec 2015

joeyluck wrote:
eusti wrote:Korg's plug-ins and apps are 50% off right now... Wish they'd include their REs! :cry:

D.
Would be cool. I have Mono/Poly. Haven't felt a need for Polysix, but would go for it at 50% off!
Same here! :)

D.

joeyluck

22 Dec 2015

eusti wrote:
joeyluck wrote:

D.
Same here! :)

D.
Well, I tried... Got a quicker response than usual:
Hi Joey,

Thanks for contacting Korg USA Product Support.

Unfortunately, I am not aware if the Korg rack extensions for Reason will go on sale.

Happy Holidays!

Product Support
Korg USA, Inc.

eusti

22 Dec 2015

joeyluck wrote:
Hi Joey,

Unfortunately, I am not aware if the Korg rack extensions for Reason will go on sale.

Happy Holidays!

Product Support
Korg USA, Inc.
Thanks for trying! Of course that is a completely idiotic response... They would need to communicate to Propellerhead that they want their REs to go on sale... At least that is my understanding... :(

D.

joeyluck

22 Dec 2015

eusti wrote:
joeyluck wrote:
Hi Joey,

Happy Holidays!

Product Support
Korg USA, Inc.
Thanks for trying! Of course that is a completely idiotic response... They would need to communicate to Propellerhead that they want their REs to go on sale... At least that is my understanding... :(

D.
I think what this person is saying is, "I'm not in the marketing department, so I don't know...and don't feel like asking" lol

eusti

22 Dec 2015

joeyluck wrote:I think what this person is saying is, "I'm not in the marketing department, so I don't know...and don't feel like asking" lol
Or: "What, there are Korg REs? Interesting!" ;)

D.

joeyluck

22 Dec 2015

I can only assume Propellerhead has already bugged their point of contact plenty... Someday they might go on sale along with the other plugins...

eusti

22 Dec 2015

joeyluck wrote:I can only assume Propellerhead has already bugged their point of contact plenty... Someday they might go on sale along with the other plugins...
That would be great! Thanks again for contacting Korg!

D.

Resonator

23 Dec 2015

Wook

23 Dec 2015

This is the first time I've seen them reference REs as plugins. I guess they are trying to catch attention of non Reason/vst folk.

TheGodOfRainbows

26 Dec 2015

Wook wrote:This is the first time I've seen them reference REs as plugins. I guess they are trying to catch attention of non Reason/vst folk.
Yes, I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet. The fact that they used the word plug-in is interesting

joeyluck

26 Dec 2015

TheGodOfRainbows wrote:
Wook wrote:This is the first time I've seen them reference REs as plugins. I guess they are trying to catch attention of non Reason/vst folk.
Yes, I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet. The fact that they used the word plug-in is interesting
Not sure what you all mean. They have always referred to them as plugins and pretty sure they have referred to them as plugins with previous bundles and sales.

gak

31 Dec 2015

Yonatan

01 Jan 2016

So now Recycle is on sale for €99, might be good for some pro-sumers but I guess that it eventually will be integrated into Reason one day hopefully soon. It is almost already there as what I can see, just some functions left out.

joeyluck

01 Jan 2016

Still plenty of great sales going on from D16, Softube, Kuassa, McDSP, Rob Papen, and others!

Will update the first post eventually, but still see the link to the December Deals for the lingering sales amongst those that have ended, as well as the additional links via the first post.

joeyluck

08 Jan 2016

Still plenty of sales still going. Most were expected to end with December. Softube's was advertised to end Jan 7.

joeyluck

13 Jan 2016

Many other sales have ended. What remains now are Emotional Piano, Meteora, and Unfiltered Audio REs.

Am I missing any?

• Information