Current Rack Extension Sales (updated Sep 8)

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Mauricio Duarte

02 Oct 2015

Thank you sir for doing this!

I'm hoping for a deal from the Korg Instruments.

Tincture

03 Oct 2015

They are not on sale but have you seen the bundle prices for Jiggery-Pokery's RE's? I mean wow! And that's in euros, must be even better in dollars. The best chorus and delay, + singular delay. The most amazing waveforms and sound synths... For... How much? Gawd bless you JP. I never thought you'd extend your offers (that I got) for this long. People notice!!

joeyluck

03 Oct 2015

Tincture wrote:They are not on sale but have you seen the bundle prices for Jiggery-Pokery's RE's? I mean wow! And that's in euros, must be even better in dollars. The best chorus and delay, + singular delay. The most amazing waveforms and sound synths... For... How much? Gawd bless you JP. I never thought you'd extend your offers (that I got) for this long. People notice!!
Great prices indeed :)
But as you said, they aren't on sale. Only limited time offers will be posted here.

joeyluck

03 Oct 2015

Tincture wrote:Sorry!
All good! Folks can certainly feel free to talk up their favorite bundle deals here (or any RE for that matter when comparing value to current sales).

joeyluck

04 Oct 2015

Update:

Last day of Zero's intro price offer
Last day of ST-1
and... RE-2A still on sale (my guess is that this will end tomorrow as well)

MDTerps2015

06 Oct 2015

Resonator wrote:Great idea since Props would rather send us shit about Discover.
LMAO and yeah like anyone cares. That was a funny response but to be truthfully honest, i dont think i will ever use discover and dont plan on putting anything in it or on it. Pretty much a distraction to us all.
150 paid RExtensions and still no Grammy

Resonator

09 Oct 2015

MDTerps2015 wrote:
Resonator wrote:Great idea since Props would rather send us shit about Discover.
LMAO and yeah like anyone cares. That was a funny response but to be truthfully honest, i dont think i will ever use discover and dont plan on putting anything in it or on it. Pretty much a distraction to us all.
I'm ready to unsubscribe to Props emails. 90% of what they send is usually about Discover, and I'm not interested in remixing 2 tracks of audio. It's more geared toward people just starting out. The whole market is like that with all the entry level gear that's been coming out lately. But anyway, I'm not concerned about missing any important news from Props since I can just log in here to find out what's going on. Thanks to Joey and everyone else here for keeping us informed.

tiker01

09 Oct 2015

I think must receive many other way less usefull information from everywhere. I am not a huge user of Discover but I will stay on the list as you newer know what you miss if you get off.

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

Noise
Competition Winner

16 Oct 2015

This is now my favorite thread.. On the otherside, is also the most expensive :|
Albums: BandCamp | Youtubz: Noise Channel
Projects: P1 Easy Remote Mapping | Personal Refill Sale Store: https://payhip.com/noisesystems | Title Generator! untitled.noiseshadow.com

Dante

20 Oct 2015

@joeyluck : When you say 'continously updated' - does that mean the first post will always be amended to show latest ? Or will one have to scroll to the end every time to see if any new sales exist ?

joeyluck

21 Oct 2015

Dante wrote:@joeyluck : When you say 'continously updated' - does that mean the first post will always be amended to show latest ? Or will one have to scroll to the end every time to see if any new sales exist ?
The first post only shows current sales. When things go on sale, they are added. When the sale ends they are deleted.
So, if I stay on top of things, that first post should serve as your one stop shop for everything on sale. I still count on users to help me keep this up to date as some sales can be obscure.

And looks like the Sononics sale ended today.
For record keeping:

Sononics Autumn Sale! Advertised end date: through Oct 15. Actually ended: Oct 20
30% off Revival and 35% off GSX Graphic Shaper and $75 for the bundle

Dante

21 Oct 2015

Makes sense. I spose the RE2A has been there so long I got the impression that first post was static ! LOL LOL

Mauricio Duarte

27 Oct 2015

joeyluck wrote:Distort Chain by That Music Company (until Nov 2)
On sale for $15 until November 2
https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... ion-chain/
You rocks! Thank you so much ;)

Olivier

27 Oct 2015

Joey, Maybe you can edit the subject of the first post and add a "updated Oct 27" or something thelike ? :)
:reason: V9 | i7 5930 | Motu 828 MK3 | Win 10

joeyluck

28 Oct 2015

eauhm wrote:Joey, Maybe you can edit the subject of the first post and add a "updated Oct 27" or something thelike ? :)
I thought about that, but I figured it best for folks to simply know that it is "continuously updated." What you see is what is on sale.

If there's a long-standing sale, but an old date in the subject as it receives no updates with new sales; folks might not think to have a peek or might think that the thread has been forgotten.

I figure me bumping it by adding a comment with the new sale should do the trick, right? The idea being—anybody looking to take advantage of any RE sale can click on this thread to see them all.

I added a note to the first post.

joeyluck

30 Oct 2015

The RE-2A sale has ended, hopefully everybody had a chance to take advantage of the extended sale.
For record keeping:

Cakewalk's RE-2A Leveling Amplifier was on sale for $49.
Sale began Sep 24.
Advertised "through Oct 1"
Sale ended Oct 30.

joeyluck

30 Oct 2015

The Quadelectra sale has also ended.
An end date was not advertised and they did not reply to an enquiry about an end date.

boobytrap

18 Nov 2015

I'm waiting to to see the update of this topic at this 27nd. How the list is looks like! :o
Reason 8 + Rack Extensions

FL Studio - Bitwig - Renoise - Massive - Zebra2 - Hive - Cyclop - Ozone 6

joeyluck

18 Nov 2015

boobytrap wrote:I'm waiting to to see the update of this topic at this 27nd. How the list is looks like! :o
It will likely be one link to the sale :)
With individual links following to keep track of what if anything remains on sale.

• Information