Current Rack Extension Sales (updated Sep 8)

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
martynx

01 Dec 2015

Alien Seed Tech's PSDN CV Envelope Generator is still on sale, and it looks like there's a big update coming soon too.

decibel

02 Dec 2015

noticed that emotion pianos and a bunch of other REs are still on sale, plus all the kuassa products are on sale through to january also

joeyluck

02 Dec 2015

decibel wrote:noticed that emotion pianos and a bunch of other REs are still on sale, plus all the kuassa products are on sale through to january also
Thanks. Yes those are all accounted for on the first post :)

Skullture

03 Dec 2015

Does anyone know how long Synapse's sale will last, i'm interested in their GQ-7 EQ'ing device.

joeyluck

04 Dec 2015

Looks like 'December Deals' are under way!
So, back to having one link to rule them all.
https://shop.propellerheads.se/browse/? ... &view=list
Let me know if you notice any missing and I'll add them separately.

snowcattt

04 Dec 2015

I don't think the "100+ products" sale/banner leads us to all 100+ items....about 28 plus the rigs.....maybe they will link them all at some point??? (I noticed the Red Rock Sound RE128 Loudness Meter is $19, etc.)
Invent the life you want to live.

satyr32

04 Dec 2015

YESSSSS! Beatcrush will be mine. Muahahaaaaaa
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
https://soundcloud.com/aeon_eternal

joeyluck

04 Dec 2015

snowcattt wrote:I don't think the "100+ products" sale/banner leads us to all 100+ items....about 28 plus the rigs.....maybe they will link them all at some point??? (I noticed the Red Rock Sound RE128 Loudness Meter is $19, etc.)
Yeah...not sure what the deal is.

I'll edit the first post to include the other deals/links again.
That's what this thread is for! :)

Lov2sing

04 Dec 2015

I added the ones in the bundles and they do not add up so I am thinking each week they will add some. I not saying to spend sooner or later but some items may be removed to make sure all extended are placed in. I noticed a few items from Black Friday are there but higher in coast unless I'm mistaken. LeSpace was 19.00 but now 29.00 it's still a $10.00 savings.
We make music for a reason

K1TTENM1TTEN

04 Dec 2015

Lov2sing wrote:I added the ones in the bundles and they do not add up so I am thinking each week they will add some. I not saying to spend sooner or later but some items may be removed to make sure all extended are placed in. I noticed a few items from Black Friday are there but higher in coast unless I'm mistaken. LeSpace was 19.00 but now 29.00 it's still a $10.00 savings.
I am thinking its because some of the refills also contain bundles, perhaps? And you are correct, many of the prices from Black Friday have gone up, and for some, they went up a whole lot. Although I am always happy to save some money, it is a bummer to see some of the prices being only like 5-10% off opposed to the 50% they were. But a sale is still a sale, so that's a bonus.

Lov2sing

04 Dec 2015

Yea but Black Friday is special so they may think snooze or lose. Yet I feel the same way. What makes up for it is they have things that were not on the B/F sale.

K1TTENM1TTEN

04 Dec 2015

Lov2sing wrote:Yea but Black Friday is special so they may think snooze or lose. Yet I feel the same way. What makes up for it is they have things that were not on the B/F sale.
As far as I can tell, Rack Extension-wise, the only thing on this sale that wasn't on sale for Black Friday is Beat Crush. Not sure if I would consider the addition of that one RE as something that makes up for the lack of sale price on some of the REs that are still on sale, but to each their own :lol:

Lov2sing

04 Dec 2015

:shock: I have hope being they have not shown all 100 items for sake.

joeyluck

11 Dec 2015

Hey everybody. I had a second to double check the December Deals page vs. what is on sale and not found on that page...
Please see the first post for this listing :)

Yonatan

12 Dec 2015

Softube Trident A-Range - How much is hype and how much is true magic?
I tried it so long time ago that I did not test it fully. Is this device really
unique or can you achieve almost the same with other EQs and saturation?
It might be an nostalgic audiophile RE, or is it a true thing? Any opinions?
Yes, I do love the look and the idea behind it...but don't seem to be a must have.

tronam

12 Dec 2015

Yonatan wrote:Softube Trident A-Range - How much is hype and how much is true magic?
I tried it so long time ago that I did not test it fully. Is this device really
unique or can you achieve almost the same with other EQs and saturation?
It might be an nostalgic audiophile RE, or is it a true thing? Any opinions?
Yes, I do love the look and the idea behind it...but don't seem to be a must have.
If you have a flexible enough parametric EQ, most curves can be simulated, but quite often the "classic" units built their reputation on an ability to get there very quickly; They've been tuned to boost and cut in very pleasing ways, so much of it ultimately comes down to ergonomics. Some, like the Trident, also include built-in saturation which colors the sound as well.
Music is nothing else but wild sounds civilized into time and tune.

Yonatan

13 Dec 2015

Thanks tronam!
This was a very clear insightful answer. It corelates with my testing experience, these units are lovely to use and feels musical, as of optimized and quickening of getting good sound and also an accurate saturation as hardware. Same principle in digital as in the analogue. I´m sure its the same with Trident, but cannot really find a justification at the moment to buy it, but some day it would be lovely to have it int the rack, as it is really leasing to look at and the ergonomics and simplicity of the interface, as well as the curves and saturation. So, if anyone owning it, please share your experience, if you regret the buy or find it usable amongst other EQ:s.

Olivier

13 Dec 2015

Yonatan wrote:Thanks tronam!
This was a very clear insightful answer. It corelates with my testing experience, these units are lovely to use and feels musical, as of optimized and quickening of getting good sound and also an accurate saturation as hardware. Same principle in digital as in the analogue. I´m sure its the same with Trident, but cannot really find a justification at the moment to buy it, but some day it would be lovely to have it int the rack, as it is really leasing to look at and the ergonomics and simplicity of the interface, as well as the curves and saturation. So, if anyone owning it, please share your experience, if you regret the buy or find it usable amongst other EQ:s.
I found that it indeed does wonders on creating subtle air and presence. More easy then for example with the GQ7. I can do it with the GQ7 (or most other EQs for that matter) but for me somehow is easier to dial in with the the trident. It may all be in my head.. but i'm fine with that.. coz thats where the music needs to go anyway :P
:reason: V9 | i7 5930 | Motu 828 MK3 | Win 10

miscend

16 Dec 2015

PX7 and Parsec are now on sale.

decibel

16 Dec 2015

miscend wrote:PX7 and Parsec are now on sale.
so is pop-guitars

wendylou

18 Dec 2015

joeyluck wrote:Also on sale is D16's Devastor 2 for 40% off. Not shown on the December Deals page.
https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/devastor-2/
I saw that sale and jumped on it! Very nice device for adding more fuzz to guitar.
:puf_smile: http://www.galxygirl.com -- :reason: user since 2002

K1TTENM1TTEN

19 Dec 2015

Was D2 cheaper on Black Friday, or is that how much it was then, too?

• Information