Current Rack Extension Sales (updated Sep 8)

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
joeyluck

24 Sep 2015

What you see here are only current sales. The ones posted individually are sales not listed in any of the Propellerhead Shop sales events (which will also be linked here). Once a sale has ended, it is removed from this post. Please let me know if there are any missing from the list or if you know of any end dates. Thanks!

As of September 8 (listed by date ending and then alphabetically)

The Shop has been updated to include a "Hot Deals" link!
https://shop.propellerheads.se/deals/

Soundiron

joeyluck

24 Sep 2015

Since we don't have such a resource/feature in the shop, I thought it would be handy to have a sticky here that we can update constantly to display current sales. Please chime in if you know of any other sales or sale end dates, etc. Please feel free to correct me on any of the info I have provided.

Exowildebeest

24 Sep 2015

Thanks Joey for coming up with this... and keeping it updated :D

Revival FTW, I hope loads of people will get it. If you're comfortable with challenging yourself in sounddesign, this is an awesome synth to get. If you're looking for a retro-sounding FX unit, with awesome distortion and rotary speaker and a very nice sounding reverb and phaser, get it.

joeyluck

24 Sep 2015

Exowildebeest wrote:Thanks Joey for coming up with this... and keeping it updated :D
Seems like such an obvious solution... dunno how we didn't have it before! But relying on users to help keep me on top of all the sales :)

Exowildebeest

24 Sep 2015

Here you go, Blamsoft Zero:

https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... nthesizer/

Introductory price through Oct 4! Regular price: $119/€119

Resonator

24 Sep 2015

Great idea since Props would rather send us shit about Discover.

joeyluck

24 Sep 2015

It would be handy if Propellerhead had a permanent sale page (much like the pages we see during other big sales orchestrated by them).
But until then, this will be the spot! At least keeping this up to date during the big sales will be easy! One link! Haha. But it's always those lingering sales after a big sale ends that people often aren't aware of...

Does anybody know when the McDSP sale ends?

submonsterz

24 Sep 2015

Wow no one get it yet if you do someone else's job for free they won't bother doing thierjob that they get paid for because you give em a free wage packet. Not unless you work for them in some secret way and get paid let props do the job they supposedly employ people for ehh.
That's why they have a department for sales etc .....
Non of what you do gets you brownie points it just gives people a lot more laurels to lounge on.

joeyluck

24 Sep 2015

submonsterz wrote:Wow no one get it yet if you do someone else's job for free they won't bother doing thierjob that they get paid for because you give em a free wage packet. Not unless you work for them in some secret way and get paid let props do the job they supposedly employ people for ehh.
Non of what you do gets you brownie points it just gives people a lot more laurels to lounge on.
Well this certainly doesn't replace a well displayed landing page in the shop for sales. And my post is not necessarily a marketing department's dream. It's pretty simple as it serves a simple purpose for those of us ReasonTalkers that just want to keep tabs on current sales.

Resonator

24 Sep 2015

submonsterz wrote:Wow no one get it yet if you do someone else's job for free they won't bother doing thierjob that they get paid for because you give em a free wage packet. Not unless you work for them in some secret way and get paid let props do the job they supposedly employ people for ehh.
I feel where you're coming from and wish Ernst and Tage would spend more time on web development. They tend to overlook a lot of things, and it always baffles me.

EnochLight

24 Sep 2015

@Joey - thanks for posting this. For anyone interested in what's on sale at a glance, this post is invaluable.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Tincture

24 Sep 2015

Thanks from me too. It isn't being done by Props at the mo' and so fills a needed gap.

challism

24 Sep 2015

This thread is needed and seems quite obvious (not sure why nobody, including myself, has posted one before now). Anyway... thanks!
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

joeyluck

25 Sep 2015

challism wrote:This thread is needed and seems quite obvious (not sure why nobody, including myself, has posted one before now). Anyway... thanks!
That was exactly my thought! I was actually thinking, "Maybe individual threads about sales should be made into stickies...and then remove the sticky when the sale is over...?" And then I thought, "Wait, there's a simpler way!" Ha ha. Yes, it seems so obvious and odd that we didn't have a thread like this before. I need this thread for myself! Now I know what's going on :)

boobytrap

25 Sep 2015

Thanks Joey !
Reason 8 + Rack Extensions

FL Studio - Bitwig - Renoise - Massive - Zebra2 - Hive - Cyclop - Ozone 6

Dante

30 Sep 2015

How much was tube tech on sale for ? I missed it. Just curious -as I don't think even 50% would do it for me.

joeyluck

30 Sep 2015

Dante wrote:How much was tube tech on sale for ? I missed it. Just curious -as I don't think even 50% would do it for me.
Not on sale

Dante

01 Oct 2015

Yeah I misread the opening post lol !

Gardinski

01 Oct 2015

It looks like the McDSP sale is over, guys. The individual Comps & EQs have gone back to €49 (or €119 for the bundles).

joeyluck

01 Oct 2015

Gardinski wrote:It looks like the McDSP sale is over, guys. The individual Comps & EQs have gone back to €49 (or €119 for the bundles).
Thanks for the heads up!

joeyluck

01 Oct 2015

Looks like Softube's September Sale is spilling over a little into October ;)
Who knows for how much longer...

[EDIT] It has officially ended

Not sure if this is a new price, or the price was updated incorrectly, but Dyna-Mite is listed at $109 (as opposed to $149).
Didn't notice price drops anywhere else...

joeyluck

01 Oct 2015

This one slipped under my radar.
ST-1 sale. Not the biggest sale as it's already priced low to begin with. But a sale nonetheless :)
https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/st-1/
$6 off. Was $25, currently $19 through Oct 4

• Information