Current Rack Extension Sales (updated Sep 8)

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.

OverneathTheSkyBridg

06 Jul 2016

K1TTENM1TTEN wrote:Parsec is now on sale:
https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/parsec/
Uggh..., I got this in the May Madness sale and now it's even cheaper!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

JNeffLind

13 Jul 2016

Anyone got any idea when the next significant sale is expected? I know we had May madness recently but Props usually has something pretty regular. Are they consistent in their sale scheduling? Anyone know? Thanks in advance.

K1TTENM1TTEN

13 Jul 2016

JNeffLind wrote:Anyone got any idea when the next significant sale is expected? I know we had May madness recently but Props usually has something pretty regular. Are they consistent in their sale scheduling? Anyone know? Thanks in advance.
Usually they have an "End of Summer Sale" which if memory serves me correctly it is either late July or late August.

JNeffLind

13 Jul 2016

K1TTENM1TTEN wrote: Usually they have an "End of Summer Sale" which if memory serves me correctly it is either late July or late August.
From one nightman to another, I thank you.

Reasonistas
RE Developer

25 Jul 2016

Rob Papen Re Sale - August 2016.jpg
Rob Papen Re Sale - August 2016.jpg (102.11 KiB) Viewed 2012 times
ImageImageImage

joeyluck

25 Jul 2016

Noel G. wrote:
Rob Papen Re Sale - August 2016.jpg
Thanks. Just saw this on Facebook and came here to update :)

boggg1

03 Aug 2016

:reason: :record: :refill: :re: :ignition: :PUF_balance: :refillpacker: :rt:

chimp_spanner

03 Aug 2016

Solaris is great. And it's the perfect fit for the synthwave/outrun stuff I'm doing at the moment. Noice!!!

K1TTENM1TTEN

04 Aug 2016

boggg1 wrote:Solaris Summer sale:

https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/solaris/
My oh my! I have been eyeing this since it's launch and was hoping for a sale but no dice last PH sale. At $19 I think I am going to have to make that plunge right now, no trial needed, those demos sound killer!

K1TTENM1TTEN

04 Aug 2016

If only Orbis and Aurora would go half off... Those would be insta-buys as well... Pretty please Skrock Music??? My birthday is coming up :-D

fieldframe
RE Developer

04 Aug 2016

Hmm.

Do I really need more synths right now: probably not.

But does Solaris sound awesome: yes.

And is this a really good sale price: yes.

So am I buying it: ...yes.

kuhliloach

06 Aug 2016

It has been almost a year since this great thread was started and Propellerhead's Shop still has no way of showing visitors what's on sale.

joeyluck

06 Aug 2016

kuhliloach wrote:It has been almost a year since this great thread was started and Propellerhead's Shop still has no way of showing visitors what's on sale.
Someday...

But at least it has since been updated to show when something is on sale with the strikethrough price. Requires you to browse everything to find sales though... But versus what it used to be—just a price change. Which is very hard to spot a sale when browsing.

I would think that now with the new sale structure it must be possible for them to categorize products as on sale. This and sort by price must be things they can do and choose not to for some odd reason :?

OverneathTheSkyBridg

07 Aug 2016

I've said it before and I'll say it again: It would be nice to have a wishlist for our PH accounts to notify us of when things we're interested in go on sale. Wishlist stats could also be used to give RE developers feedback on interest in their products. I'm sure RE devs would appreciate this feature as well.

JNeffLind

07 Aug 2016

I need another big sale! Just finished a big job and have some money to spend but waiting for the right time to pounce. Come on PH!

electrochoc (PRX-A)

12 Aug 2016

Note: all three of Skrock's non-9$ REs (Solaris, Aurora and Orbis) are 50% off right now...
This comment is provided courtesy of PRX-A!

joeyluck

12 Aug 2016

electrochoc (PRX-A) wrote:Note: all three of Skrock's non-9$ REs (Solaris, Aurora and Orbis) are 50% off right now...
Woo hoo! Thanks!

Noise
Competition Winner

13 Aug 2016

K1TTENM1TTEN wrote:If only Orbis and Aurora would go half off... Those would be insta-buys as well... Pretty please Skrock Music??? My birthday is coming up :-D
A dream come true ! Bought Solaris and Aurora for 34€ :thumbs_up:
Albums: BandCamp | Youtubz: Noise Channel
Projects: P1 Easy Remote Mapping | Personal Refill Sale Store: https://payhip.com/noisesystems | Title Generator! untitled.noiseshadow.com

K1TTENM1TTEN

13 Aug 2016

Noise wrote:
K1TTENM1TTEN wrote:If only Orbis and Aurora would go half off... Those would be insta-buys as well... Pretty please Skrock Music??? My birthday is coming up :-D
A dream come true ! Bought Solaris and Aurora for 34€ :thumbs_up:
If you are reading this Skrock Music, thank you thank you thank you! My birthday is going to be filled with synthy goodness now! :D Annnnnnd bought! :lol:

• Information