Current Rack Extension Sales (updated Sep 8)

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
joeyluck

03 Oct 2016

TheGodOfRainbows wrote:
joeyluck wrote:We are now only using this thread to keep track of any possible sales missed in the new Hot Deals section of the shop. So be sure to check that!
:shock: Joey, did you get tired of keeping up with it? I counted on you to make me buy things. So now I must check the Prop Shop everyday? Still, I hope somebody makes it knows on the forum when there are killer deals that I cannot miss. :mrgreen:
Haha of course people will still post individual threads for sales. But there is no need for us to spend the time keeping track when the shop does that automatically now. It was exactly in lieu of a shop feature like that for which this thread was created :puf_smile:

TheGodOfRainbows

04 Oct 2016

joeyluck wrote:
TheGodOfRainbows wrote:
joeyluck wrote:We are now only using this thread to keep track of any possible sales missed in the new Hot Deals section of the shop. So be sure to check that!
:shock: Joey, did you get tired of keeping up with it? I counted on you to make me buy things. So now I must check the Prop Shop everyday? Still, I hope somebody makes it knows on the forum when there are killer deals that I cannot miss. :mrgreen:
Haha of course people will still post individual threads for sales. But there is no need for us to spend the time keeping track when the shop does that automatically now. It was exactly in lieu of a shop feature like that for which this thread was created :puf_smile:
Ah, right. :lol:

OverneathTheSkyBridg

05 Oct 2016

All we need now is a wishlist feature and we're set!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Reasonistas
RE Developer

05 Oct 2016

OverneathTheSkyBridg wrote:All we need now is a wishlist feature and we're set!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
There is a VST to Re wishlist at Reasonistas based on what people have requested as ports in the past. I'm sure it would be much longer in reality, but we have to keep in mind the Reason ethos, Re SDK capabilities and rack space requirements.

http://reasonistas.wixsite.com/reasonis ... -wish-list
ImageImageImage

tiker01

06 Oct 2016

I think the wish was to have a wishlist what one wants too buy from the existing Re-s Refills from the PH shop.

I think then it would be great if the shop would warn a user if something from the list goes on sale.

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

TheGodOfRainbows

06 Oct 2016

Yes, a Re wishlist. I'm surprised they haven't implemented one yet. I would think it would encourage more sales. I made my own Re wishlist spreadsheet a long time ago.

OverneathTheSkyBridg

08 Oct 2016

Yes a wishlist at the PH shop was what I was actually referring to, but I welcome the Reasonistas VST to RE port wishlist as well! I've recently been playing around with the demo / (full version) of Reaper so I can hit up the free VST stuff out there, and possibly use it as a mixing and mastering DAW from Reason stems. Imagine even a free VST like Synth1 being available as an RE!? Throw in some CV inputs on the back for specific modulation and you'd have one hell of a synth! That would be fantastic!

But back to the wishlist thing, I think even the analytical feedback of REs on REAL USER'S wishlists would be worthwhile to both PH and the RE developers out there if it was freely available. It would give a REAL metric of what paying customers would like to see in the shop. PH guys can surf all the music making forums all they want, but for all they know they're talking to guys still running that torrented R5 version out there. Developing a wishlist feature in actual owners' accounts will really allow them to gather feedback from actual users, and the power of their say could depend on how much they've already spent in the store.

Final random thought: I bet if Arturia ported their hardware instruments to REs they'd get a decent amount of sales. I'd LOVE to see a MicroBrute RE and I'd buy it in a second!!!

TheGuyNotNamedBob

21 Oct 2016

Since this is kinda obsolete, will this be depinned?

joeyluck

21 Oct 2016

TheGuyNotNamedBob wrote:Since this is kinda obsolete, will this be depinned?
Yup! I planned to do it soon, but just wanted the news of Hot Deals to reach more people first.

Social Exodus

03 Nov 2016

Anyone know when the next sale might be?
:reason: 11 Suite/12 Perpetual License :re: Too many to count :refill: A few choice items

Nektar Panorama P4
Korg padKontrol

Electric-Metal

03 Nov 2016

Black Friday for sure.
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

Reasonistas
RE Developer

03 Nov 2016

Electric-Metal wrote:Black Friday for sure.
Followed by Cyber Monday.
ImageImageImage

Social Exodus

03 Nov 2016

Coolio.
:reason: 11 Suite/12 Perpetual License :re: Too many to count :refill: A few choice items

Nektar Panorama P4
Korg padKontrol

The_G

07 Nov 2016

Sorry if this has been asked and answered before, but when does the Black Friday sale start and who is confirmed participating?
Cosmopolis, out now: : https://timeslaves.bandcamp.com/album/cosmopolis! Check out the first single, "City Lights:

fieldframe
RE Developer

07 Nov 2016

The_G wrote:Sorry if this has been asked and answered before, but when does the Black Friday sale start and who is confirmed participating?
It presumably starts November 25, though I'd imagine many of the participating developers will start on the 24th.

As for who's participating... There will be a full list available on November 25. :)

The_G

07 Nov 2016

fieldframe wrote:
The_G wrote:Sorry if this has been asked and answered before, but when does the Black Friday sale start and who is confirmed participating?
It presumably starts November 25, though I'd imagine many of the participating developers will start on the 24th.

As for who's participating... There will be a full list available on November 25. :)
There is often advance word on who will be participating. I was wondering if there is any indication as of right now.
Cosmopolis, out now: : https://timeslaves.bandcamp.com/album/cosmopolis! Check out the first single, "City Lights:

• Information