The Black Friday 2015 (Getting Ready Thread) .

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
CharlyCharlzz

18 Oct 2015

So I think this Year I will put a 150 bucks on my Prepayed card ,

Last Year it was totaly mad and I had to pass on mega Sales for not being prepared !
I would Like to ear from Props or Devs about this .

what you guys think ?
are you doing like me and save a few bucks now for next month ?
Did you get anything at a insane price last year ?

I hope a Good synth or FX will be on sale 50% off
(if Tube Tech or Fet get 50% off I may jump on it :D)

Black Friday 2015 will be the friday 27th of November , I hope we get a few cool deals in the Shop .

Last edited by CharlyCharlzz on 18 Oct 2015, edited 1 time in total.
It does not die , it multiplies !

7.101 and I will upgrade maybe this summer .

Emian

18 Oct 2015

"november 27th"

Thx , noted in agenda, alltough i allready have lots of cool stuff, i'm quite sure i'll bite something .... maybe a Reason 8 upgrade discount......

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

Libraquaricorn

18 Oct 2015

I might get ozone maximizer, blamsoft zero or even synapse. Antidote And I really want that PSDN envelope generator as well...hope to see it on sale. I would really like a good upgrade offer this time. Upgrade to 8 and get a few RE's for free....

Gaja

18 Oct 2015

I'm hoping for project sam to go on sale.
Cheers!
Fredhoven

joeyluck

18 Oct 2015

I've gotten most everything I want that is currently in the shop. So, I'm waiting for new, exciting REs that will likely not be on ridiculous sales so soon. But still looking to buy myself a holiday gift perhaps!

motuscott

18 Oct 2015

That upcoming Mixfood thingy looks tempting
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

CharlyCharlzz

18 Oct 2015

Emian wrote:"november 27th"

Thx , noted in agenda, alltough i allready have lots of cool stuff, i'm quite sure i'll bite something .... maybe a Reason 8 upgrade discount......
That is the Real Black Friday Date but Maybe there will not even be a Black Friday Sale on Props shop .
it is up to Props and the Devs to do this , last year was kind of cool .

Libraquaricorn wrote:I might get ozone maximizer, blamsoft zero or even synapse. Antidote And I really want that PSDN envelope generator as well...hope to see it on sale. I would really like a good upgrade offer this time. Upgrade to 8 and get a few RE's for free....
Yhea a Upgrade sale could be cool .
the Maximizer from Ozone is really really good , the outboard rig is way worth it already and got that in it BTW .
once the rig's where on sale -25% wich was so crazy in a way .......

CharlyCharlzz

18 Oct 2015

Gaja wrote:I'm hoping for project sam to go on sale.
Would be Awesome , but if too much RE's go on Sale I am going to be crazy with only 150 bucks to spend LOL

I will buy rather a cool synth or a cool fx or a bundle of smaller fx or whatever crazy offer I see but will look at it all before I jump .
CharlyCharlzz wrote:
joeyluck wrote:I've gotten most everything I want that is currently in the shop. So, I'm waiting for new, exciting REs that will likely not be on ridiculous sales so soon. But still looking to buy myself a holiday gift perhaps!
Well I always thinked that all I needed was in the Box and after all these years I buyed some RE 's last year and I am well happy I did .
All I need is in the box but some RE's made things more easy , I have not fall in for a instrument yet but there is two instrument Rack extentions from Rop Pappen that don't even exist in VST so maybe I would get one of these on sale or not , I mean Full is also something I need if I think of it and I played already so much with the toys I got in my Box ......énougth méthaphores LOL

CharlyCharlzz

18 Oct 2015

motuscott wrote:That upcoming Mixfood thingy looks tempting
Yes but it is very rare that new products get on Sale that fast .....that sayed it's only for a day so who knows .

Dante

18 Oct 2015

Gaja wrote:I'm hoping for project sam to go on sale.
+1

gak

18 Oct 2015

I'm more interested in refills than RE's right now. Currently trawling for more kong drums.

MannequinRaces

18 Oct 2015

I'll be looking for sales for the Relapse Multiband Delay, PMS-20 (it's already cheap so I'll buy it eventually) and FM4, hoping to see sales on Lectric Panda's REs, and maybe on Rotor. I haven't been following refills lately but I'm liking what I hear on Navi Retlav's Impulse Exploration ones so those will be on my radar. Don't have much disposable income these days but I'll buy something reasonable for myself! :) And Uhbik G, keeping an eye out for that one.
Last edited by MannequinRaces on 19 Oct 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Gaja

19 Oct 2015

CharlyCharlzz wrote:
Yes but it is very rare that new products get on Sale that fast .....that sayed it's only for a day so who knows .
Also (iirc) bou has made it clear that his devices will never be bundled or put on sale (selig has too though and changed his policy), so I doubt his latest one will be on sale.
Cheers!
Fredhoven

gak

19 Oct 2015

You'll forgive me for being so abrasive, but the "mixfood" stuff is already at very very good prices. I tried one and it was REALLY cpu hungry. Maybe they have fixed that? But even at 19 bones, it's was too hungry and not sonically significant.

The stuff that is more likely to go on sale are some PH stuff (which is relatively more price wise) and some Rob Papen.

Cake recently put their one product on sale, I had to snag it. Don't know if they'll do it again. Maybe some softube stuff? (I already have what I want of theirs except maybe/possibly that really expensive one, but it would have to be at least 50% off for me to even try) Also, I got that GSX thingy for 25 bones recently.....really cool, a tad CPU hungry is some situations.

Again, what I'm more interested in is NEW STUFF! We need more. Klanghelm needs to do some RE's........do petition them! (I have :) )

chimp_spanner

19 Oct 2015

I caved and bought Parsec at full price (needed it). Probably get all the Zvork stuff, and Project SAM if it is included in the sale!

dana

19 Oct 2015

chimp_spanner wrote:I caved and bought Parsec at full price (needed it). Probably get all the Zvork stuff, and Project SAM if it is included in the sale!
LeSpace is amazing, i'm still getting into learning noxious deeply but it works well with LeSpace to give the sounds some depth.

chimp_spanner

19 Oct 2015

dana wrote:
chimp_spanner wrote:I caved and bought Parsec at full price (needed it). Probably get all the Zvork stuff, and Project SAM if it is included in the sale!
LeSpace is amazing, i'm still getting into learning noxious deeply but it works well with LeSpace to give the sounds some depth.
Yeah I trialled it and it's just fantastic. It'd have to be the bundle deal if anything! Oberon, Noxious and LeSpace all in one. No-brainer!

doctecazoid

19 Oct 2015

Of the REs I don't have, I'd probably snag two or three of the following, if the sale price makes them attractive enough. In order of preference:
- Vecto Synth
- AD480 Reverb
- GQ-7 EQ (only if it's at least 33% off)
- Softube Tube-Tech (only if it's 50% off)
- Oberon Synth
- Etch Red
- Softube Tube Delay
- Softube Spring Reverb
- RM-1 Ring Modulator
- PX7 (only if it's 50% off)
- Bitspeek (only if it's 50% off)
[This list is longer than I thought it would be]

Gulale

19 Oct 2015

Me I'm waiting the day that I'm selling all the Re that I have.
Gulale aka Bereket

mrj1nx

19 Oct 2015

I've been saving up for a while now, I really hope this one will be at least 50% off on black friday https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... ank-plate/

JNeffLind

19 Oct 2015

I'd be interested in Zero I think, but I'm kind of doubting it'll be discounted much since it's so new.

CharlyCharlzz

19 Oct 2015

gak wrote:I'm more interested in refills than RE's right now. Currently trawling for more kong drums.
Damn there is so many free drum samples already WTF LOL ?!?!
them disco refill's I kind of want but not much I can want more .

MannequinRaces wrote:I'll be looking for sales for the Relapse Multiband Delay, PMS-20 (it's already cheap so I'll buy it eventually) and FM4, hoping to see sales on Lectric Panda's REs, and maybe on Rotor. I haven't been following refills lately but I'm liking what I hear on Navi Retlav's Impulse Exploration ones so those will be on my radar. Don't have much disposable income these days because but I'll buy something reasonable for myself! :) And Uhbik G, keeping an eye out for that one.
yhea I will just like you keep my eyes on RE's and my Budget 2 haha , I don't run on gold yet .

CharlyCharlzz

19 Oct 2015

Gaja wrote:
CharlyCharlzz wrote:
Also (iirc) bou has made it clear that his devices will never be bundled or put on sale (selig has too though and changed his policy), so I doubt his latest one will be on sale.
we will see maybe insane maybe not :D
gak wrote:You'll forgive me for being so abrasive, but the "mixfood" stuff is already at very very good prices. I tried one and it was REALLY cpu hungry. Maybe they have fixed that? But even at 19 bones, it's was too hungry and not sonically significant.

The stuff that is more likely to go on sale are some PH stuff (which is relatively more price wise) and some Rob Papen.

Cake recently put their one product on sale, I had to snag it. Don't know if they'll do it again. Maybe some softube stuff? (I already have what I want of theirs except maybe/possibly that really expensive one, but it would have to be at least 50% off for me to even try) Also, I got that GSX thingy for 25 bones recently.....really cool, a tad CPU hungry is some situations.

Again, what I'm more interested in is NEW STUFF! We need more. Klanghelm needs to do some RE's........do petition them! (I have :) )
new stuff ok but it's not BlAck Friday everyday so ....keeping a eye out would be wise .
chimp_spanner wrote:I caved and bought Parsec at full price (needed it). Probably get all the Zvork stuff, and Project SAM if it is included in the
sale!
yhea Parsec damn it ....

CharlyCharlzz

19 Oct 2015

Gulale wrote:Me I'm waiting the day that I'm selling all the Re that I have.
you may have to wait a long time .
Last edited by CharlyCharlzz on 20 Oct 2015, edited 2 times in total.

CharlyCharlzz

19 Oct 2015

doctecazoid wrote:Of the REs I don't have[*]..... LOL yhea I think I want most of these hahaha
[This list is longer than I thought it would be]
Last edited by CharlyCharlzz on 20 Oct 2015, edited 1 time in total.

• Information