Mixfood Ambient Generator

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Klaus-Morlock

06 Nov 2015

This thing looked amazing, but never emerged. Would it be an idea for developers not to trail stuff that never appears?

normen

06 Nov 2015

So given that nobody can look into the future that'd mean nobody should announce any device before its actually available?

Klaus-Morlock

06 Nov 2015

By all means announce the impending arrival of a device. I don't understand your point.

normen

06 Nov 2015

Klaus-Morlock wrote:By all means announce the impending arrival of a device. I don't understand your point.
My point is that if the plan hadn't been to release the device there wouldn't have been any announcements. So the only ways to avoid such situations is being able to look into the future or not announce any devices at all.

Lizard

06 Nov 2015

Well.... I don't know proper etiquette in the tasteful and timely release of teaser information but my traces has teaser pics/video back to early September 2015. That's only two months. I've seen projects in development and testing much longer than that. The two month period here doesn't give me any feeling this project is abandoned or to never appear. I'm sure it is not far along.

Klaus-Morlock

06 Nov 2015

Look, I love the guy's stuff, and I've bought all of it, so I have no axe to grind. But your logic is bizarrely convoluted, invoking as it does the use of time-travel. I'll rephrase: it would be helpful if developers would only trail a project when they're definitely just about to release it. Otherwise, mugs like me put projects on hold in order to incorporate "forthcoming" devices that promise, in theory at least, to be absolute game-changers.

Klaus-Morlock

06 Nov 2015

Thanks for your response, Lizard, and apologies if my tone is harsh. I just want this thing sooooo much.

Lizard

06 Nov 2015

Klaus-Morlock wrote:Thanks for your response, Lizard, and apologies if my tone is harsh. I just want this thing sooooo much.
Yeah. I've been there too brother. ;) Patience is a virtue they say. Remember that many (dare I say most) developers for the Reason platform have other jobs and get to work on these things in the little spare time they have. I can attest to that myself. I have 5 of them I've started. LOL. Things can go slow at times.

Majestik Monkey

06 Nov 2015

Stop worrying Klaus ' Father Christmas has your List ;)

motuscott

08 Nov 2015

Holy shit, this RE does time travel!!
Insta buy!
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

pbc278

12 Nov 2015

Klaus-Morlock wrote:Thanks for your response, Lizard, and apologies if my tone is harsh. I just want this thing sooooo much.
I don't mind you all talking about it ;-)
I've been just sooo busy with my life (wife, 3 kids, I'm finishing my study and have a fulltime job with a bigggg ICT migration in progress)
So sorry If I teased you all a bit too early.

All I need are some more patches ;-) This is a very different RE and I just need more time to finish things off. Need to write a manual or make more instruction-video's... Because it's soo different from anything else I don't want to blow it and release it without a proper instruction or people will be harsh too!!!

Anyway, that's the current status.

So Klaus, please tell me your PH username then I will add you to the testgroup and you can already enjoy it!!

When I release it the price will be 25. :thumbs_up:
Greets from the Netherlands,
Studio Corbach
Bou

----------------------------     
GET MIXFOOD HERE

motuscott

12 Nov 2015

Chomping at the bit. 25 price sounds more than fair. Preparing to channel Martin Denny...
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

Klaus-Morlock

12 Nov 2015

Hi, Bou. My PH username is Klaus-Morlock. Again, apologies for my tone. I appreciate that you're a busy man, and it's great that you want to get things right. I have all of your REs, and they're first-rate. Cheers, Klaus.

pbc278

12 Nov 2015

Klaus-Morlock wrote:Hi, Bou. My PH username is Klaus-Morlock. Again, apologies for my tone. I appreciate that you're a busy man, and it's great that you want to get things right. I have all of your REs, and they're first-rate. Cheers, Klaus.
Are you sure that's your Propellerhead username? Propellerhead site does not know the user 'Klaus-Morlock'. I need your login name you use to login into Reason.

Thanks...
Studio Corbach
Bou

GET MIXFOOD HERE

MDTerps2015

12 Nov 2015

Imho, Corbach could get more for his extensions and i have them all (all two) but his dedication to Reason and its users has sold me and no matter what he makes, I probably going to buy it. I know hes busy quite the opposite of what i knew about Ochen K. Those two extension developers are the friendliest and most personable and intouch with users than most all others. Skrock has been good and Jiggery too. Selig is above developer but those are your top five in no particular order. Have all of Seligs, Skrocks, Corbachs, Ochen all but one, and Jiggery i have three. Im not bragging but those most involved to me are dedicated to their hobby like me and if i got the money, they have a sell.
150 paid RExtensions and still no Grammy

Klaus-Morlock

12 Nov 2015

Bou: My sign-in name is BillyKodak.

ljekio

13 Nov 2015

pbc278, I think you can place generators like rows
And save 1U space :)

pbc278

13 Nov 2015

ljekio wrote:pbc278, I think you can place generators like rows
And save 1U space :)

Thanks for the tip.... :thumbs_up:
Studio Corbach
Bou

GET MIXFOOD HERE

jjpscott01

17 Nov 2015

I'm so excited for this RE as I have been wanting something like this in Reason for a while now. I already have the other Mixfood RE's and you could say im a fan for sure. This one will only further that as I'm working on some ambient stuff currently that im pretty proud of. Cant wait!
| REASON 12 | BITWIG 5 | CUBASE 13 | SSL2+ | AUDIENT ID4 | ERIS E5 MONITORS | ESP LTD TE-212 | MXL MICS | LES PAUL TRADITIONAL PRO II | NEKTAR T4 |[/color] :reason: :re: :PUF_balance: :refill:

pbc278

27 Nov 2015

Klaus-Morlock wrote:Bou: My sign-in name is BillyKodak.

OK thanks... I've added a beta license to you... I challenge you to make some patches with this weird device ;-)
That's all I need to get it out there, some more patches and I can't find the time at the moment...

Have fun, because you'll have fun..... especially when you sidechain this thing and make it funky.
Good weekend everybody!
Studio Corbach
Bou

GET MIXFOOD HERE

Klaus-Morlock

28 Nov 2015

Thank you so much! How do I access the device?

Olivier

28 Nov 2015

Klaus-Morlock wrote:Thank you so much! How do I access the device?
Go into your account at the propellerhead page here : https://www.propellerheads.se/user/prod ... extensions
press "Sync all" to download.
:reason: V9 | i7 5930 | Motu 828 MK3 | Win 10

Klaus-Morlock

28 Nov 2015

Brilliant. Thank you again. :-)

thotbott

29 Nov 2015

Im up for doing some patchs too my man, sorry jave not been in contact, have been working with the cities opera house for the end of year show, been a hectic few months

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

pbc278

29 Nov 2015

thotbott wrote:Im up for doing some patchs too my man, sorry jave not been in contact, have been working with the cities opera house for the end of year show, been a hectic few months

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
OK I've added a license to you..
Please send any comments to me through my contactform on the website http://www.studiocorbach.nl

http://www.studiocorbach.nl/mixfood-ambi-nature/
Studio Corbach
Bou

GET MIXFOOD HERE

• Information