Decimort 2 is in the shop!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
EnochLight

09 Jan 2016

Fretless Fingers wrote:I've been on hiatus as of late but am already working/done with some scripts. First I'm doing the selig leveler though, then mace, and possibly the blackhole somewhere in there. Really interested in doing Decimort now though.

Already working on Mace though so no worries.
Absolutely brilliant, man! I love your reviews - very well done. If you can slide one in for Selig's Deesser at some point, that would be cool too. The studio "staples" would be a great reference for many on the fence.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

mayzon

09 Jan 2016

Really like this thing! I brought it after hearing the first patch! Definitely agree that this is the best distortion unit ATM! Top marks :thumbs_up:

Spryx

09 Jan 2016

This thing is amazing. Instant buy.
latest:

Olivier

10 Jan 2016

Not just awesome as a bit crusher... Add pulsar and do this :

weird shit... Bought ! :lol:
:reason: V9 | i7 5930 | Motu 828 MK3 | Win 10

Skullture

10 Jan 2016

Fretless Fingers wrote:
EnochLight wrote:
Fretless Fingers wrote:
EnochLight wrote:Bought. Holy crap this thing is awesome - it's like Resampler on steroids!
You really think so? Do the filters really add that much to the overall complexity?
I'm genuinely curious as Resampler is a mainstay in my projects.
:thumbs_up: I do, and yes they do. :thumbs_up: I very much encourage you to do a "Rack In Review" on this one (though a "Rack In Review" of Mace M2 would be killer as well)! :thumbs_up: :)
I've been on hiatus as of late but am already working/done with some scripts. First I'm doing the selig leveler though, then mace, and possibly the blackhole somewhere in there. Really interested in doing Decimort now though.

Already working on Mace though so no worries.
Your reviews are good, keep up the good work there :exclamation:

pjeudy

10 Jan 2016

My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

dvdrtldg

10 Jan 2016

This device is interesting to me because although I'm a distortion freak, I don't harbour any nostalgia for 80s video games and had always thought I wasn't interested in that classic bitcrushy sound. But Devastor clearly does a lot more than that, it's like a one-stop shop for a huge variety of distortion effects. Until now I'd always been a bit disappointed by the distortion options in Reason (tend to stick to Pulverizer and Futzbox), but I'm going to be all over this thing

Klaus-Morlock

11 Jan 2016

This device is fantastic. Very subtle and musical.

Goan

12 Jan 2016

Anybody knows if there is some kind of VST + RE bundle deal? I really want both versions but 78€ is just too much...
Goan doesn't do Goa, he likes samples, weirdness, beats
Tools of choice: Reason, iPad, MicroBrute
Listen: http://adamagon.bandcamp.com/album/the- ... e-remix-ep

ezelkow1

12 Jan 2016

Goan wrote:Anybody knows if there is some kind of VST + RE bundle deal? I really want both versions but 78€ is just too much...
Nope, but they did offer 50% off during the last sale on devastor right after it came out. I would probably expect something similar for decimort during the next sale. The only one I know of that offers cross-type discounts is rob papen

eusti

12 Jan 2016

ezelkow1 wrote:The only one I know of that offers cross-type discounts is rob papen
Actually Kuassa does too, if you ask them about it. (at least they did in my case) :)

D.

tronam

14 Jan 2016

I'm excited about the prospect of more D16 plugins, so if you use Facebook and haven't already been to their page it would be awesome if we chimed in and let them know what we thought. I figure the more feedback they get, the merrier, and might even help sway which one gets ported next.
Music is nothing else but wild sounds civilized into time and tune.

• Information