Kuassa AT4 Demo/Drum-Mix Clean-Up & Gate Tutorial

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
SA Studio

16 Jan 2016

Hey all! Check out this video of how I used the AT4 from Kuassa along with the Gate section of the mixer in Reason to clean up some "less-than-perfectly-recorded" drum tracks :thumbs_up:

Hope this shines as a solid example of how Reason is a very powerful audio mixing tool :D

Emian

16 Jan 2016

cool vid, you're gonna make me want all of kuassa's stuff with your vids :)
(i bought the MP5 mostly because your video on it )

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

SA Studio

16 Jan 2016

Emian wrote:cool vid, you're gonna make me want all of kuassa's stuff with your vids :)
(i bought the MP5 mostly because your video on it )
Thanks, Emian :thumbs_up: Really glad you found the videos helpful for sure

Ronin

16 Jan 2016

Another quality vid mate.

(@5:20 "sounds brash... and.. that can all leave!" - haha nice, dunno why but that amused me alot)

superpop

16 Jan 2016

Well done, sir :)

kerngrutzky

18 Jan 2016

This and the tut about MP 5 are some of the best tuts available. I especially like how the focus is on what the devices can actually do to your tracks, rather than on technical details. Keep them coming!!

Gulale

18 Jan 2016

Great tutorial!! thumps up! But I have a word to say, Any EQ can get you that. From the way I hear it, the first drum is just untouched the way it is recorded which means you never used 60Hz boost to beef up your drum cutting the low from room means you have avoided phase issue, It should have been great if you had compared it with the SSL about the difference. Great song with great Kuassa ad I love it.
Gulale aka Bereket

XysteR

18 Jan 2016

night and day difference

• Information