No more song challenges?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Reasonistas
RE Developer

16 Feb 2016

TritoneAddiction wrote:@4filegate
It's like you're talking in riddles. Perhaps it's just a translation issue, but I have no idea what you're talking about. Sorry.
Glad I'm not the only one having a difficult time understanding @4filegate.
ImageImageImage

4filegate

16 Feb 2016

Noel G. wrote:
TritoneAddiction wrote:@4filegate
It's like you're talking in riddles. Perhaps it's just a translation issue, but I have no idea what you're talking about. Sorry.
Glad I'm not the only one having a difficult time understanding @4filegate.

Now that we know what an "talking in riddles" is.
Making an argument means finding some way to link the thing we want to prove with another set of statements that seem to prove it.
4filegate wrote:... don't waste your time with contest! They search song for their product and not a song can show the skill of product. :roll:
Sorry, that bothers me a bit

raymondh

17 Feb 2016

Here is an idea, for a different approach to the song challenge idea.

The organiser chooses a theme, the rules and a limited time period, as usual.
At the end of the time period, the organiser finalises the list of entries based on what has been submitted, and is entitled to see Reason files at request if needed to verify participants have followed the rules.
A poll is then run where people can vote for the tracks they like. The winner has the most votes. People can vote for as many tracks as they like, so that reduces chance of some entries getting no votes and people being disappointed.
No prize other than the kudos :)

4filegate

17 Feb 2016

raymondh wrote:Here is an idea, for a different approach to the song challenge idea.

The organiser chooses a theme, the rules and a limited time period, as usual.
At the end of the time period, the organiser finalises the list of entries based on what has been submitted, and is entitled to see Reason files at request if needed to verify participants have followed the rules.
A poll is then run where people can vote for the tracks they like. The winner has the most votes. People can vote for as many tracks as they like, so that reduces chance of some entries getting no votes and people being disappointed.
No prize other than the kudos :)
you getting it to the point, thank you :thumbs_up:

less black&white-thinking - more shades of gray levels

4filegate

18 Feb 2016

Rekkerd. org electoral procedure process was perfect and the mental linking in Switzerland with the direct democracy
It is astonishingly easy! music-that-changed-my-world

• Information