Propellerhead May Madness Shop Sale is here

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
geronimo

25 May 2016

D16 Group also _

selig
RE Developer

25 May 2016

challism wrote:
Loque wrote:
Skullture wrote:Can anyone tell me if Revival if worth it at 60 EUR, I have no idea yet (prob should test it too)
It is. Produces some unique sounds. But the programming is... Well... Unique imo

Dont forget, you can use it as an effekt device and it has some unique effekts too.
I think Revival is probably the most underrated synth in the shop. It has the capability to make some really great sounds and with the audio in, you can use it as an amp and use the on-board effects. And unlike many other synths with audio ins, you don't have to trigger Revival to use the effects. Well worth $60, but why not trial it first? You have a week before the sale ends.
+1 for Revival - many folks think of it as a B3 emulator (which it CAN do), but the way it addressed the attack vs. sustain is so unique it's almost in it's own category synth-wise. Certainly nothing else like it in Reason or elsewhere that I'm aware. Worth supporting the dev just for that IMO, but I'm a sucker for unique devices. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Selig Audio, LLC

kitekrazy

25 May 2016

One of the most confusing place to buy anything. Most vendors have sort by price. This does not. At least it destroys the habit of the impulse buy.

Yonatan

25 May 2016

Agree...Revival was so early and still is one of the best devices in the shop. Only wish having zoom in rack or a clearer design (lighter colors), but the thing is so potent and creatively made with efx and amp section, synth filters, and audio in!

Rook

25 May 2016

Really happy to see Primal Audio join in; I've been wanting one of those filters...probably the PMS. That thing sounds pretty wicked when overdriven.

Skullture

26 May 2016

Rook wrote:Really happy to see Primal Audio join in; I've been wanting one of those filters...probably the PMS. That thing sounds pretty wicked when overdriven.
Nice they joined. I own all their stuff. Highly recommend the pms and ladder filter and the FM4 is a steal at 20eur.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

28 May 2016

For anyone thinking about buying the Creme Amp by Kaussa on sale, it works fine on synths also. You don't have to be a guitar player to find great use for it.
Here's a song I just finished where I've used it on synths only. (still haven't got a song title for it)

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13385660

Here are some places where I've used Creme:

0:00 Gritty Lead
0:09 Background bass
0:18 Wide Heavy Riff
0:39 Slide Lead
1:20 Octave Blip blops
1:28 Big delay/reverb leads

Marc64

28 May 2016

Why couldn't the sale be in june when I get my taxes back :P
Well I will atleast get R9 that's for sure :)

Electric-Metal

28 May 2016

Finally pulled the trigger on Euclid.

Took me 10 minutes of demo to realize that this is a must have for me.

Thanks to Robotic Bean, great device :thumbs_up:
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

xRwu8

28 May 2016

Kind of dumb question, but the sale goes through the end of Sunday May 29th, right? (i.e. first day things aren't on sale is Monday May 30th, correct?).

Just don't want to wait too long on some stuff I'm still mulling over...
:reason: :recycle: :refill: :re: :rt:

jeanrick

29 May 2016

What do you guys think of Polar and Synchronous?

Electric-Metal

29 May 2016

Can't talk about Polar, but Synchronous is very versatile tool IMO, and a must have if you like doing ernormous modulations.
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

jeanrick

29 May 2016

Cool. I'm definitely grabbing it then. Thanks :)

Faastwalker

29 May 2016

I was tempted to pick up Radical Piano in the sale. I've overlooked it in the past but I was checking out some YouTube videos following the May Madness sale. It sounds really good ........ missed it! Dang. I did think the May Madness sale was on until the end of May. I didn't end up getting anything in the end. Will have to wait until the nest one.

pgx

29 May 2016

Got Synchronous, Blackpole Station and Devastor2 .. .very happy with all of these.

Was gonna get Polar but after trying, the latency was too much to be useful with guitar.

pgx

29 May 2016

TritoneAddiction wrote:For anyone thinking about buying the Creme Amp by Kaussa on sale, it works fine on synths also. You don't have to be a guitar player to find great use for it.
Here's a song I just finished where I've used it on synths only. (still haven't got a song title for it)

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13385660
Cool song! I like how heavy you are getting it without guitar. I've just been using Kaussa with my guitar, gotta try that

crownjewelbeatz

29 May 2016

Why did the end the sale on :re:s when they said the cutoff date was May 29th

xRwu8

29 May 2016

crownjewelbeatz wrote:Why did the end the sale on :re:s when they said the cutoff date was May 29th
agreed, should have waited til the whole world was on May 30th. also, if it's May Madness, why not just make the cutoff May 31st? :thumbs_down:
:reason: :recycle: :refill: :re: :rt:

• Information