Neutron examples

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
ljekio

20 May 2016

Hallo, I've haven't enough of understanding about Neutron works and nothing of brand patches are presented.
I have only Selig's Shimmer.
May be somewhere is more?

Sinistereo

20 May 2016

It took me a while to understand what Neutron is and what it can do. Hydlide's tutorial helped!

moneykube

20 May 2016

still haven't found a purpose for this device.... thanx for the vid
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

Loque

21 May 2016

Its a realy special RE. I use it if i want a noisy or trippy sound, by using it as a reverse delay. It took a bit to get glitchy echos into sync, because it is not so intuitive.

The buffersize could be bigger and the emitter size too.

Its not a must have RE, but if you need artifacts on a soundtail, it could be usefull. Automate its CV inputs or the knobs through a Combinator.
Reason12, Win10

normen

21 May 2016

Its absolutely great to make soundscapes out of "found" sounds. I used it for a dance theater piece where I'd record the noise they made during rehearsal and put it through neutron to get an ever evolving soundscape. It can also be used as kind of a "grainy" reverb.

ljekio

21 May 2016

Neutron is one of most nontrivial RE on PShop.
But very strange what absolutely nothing happened around it for this two years.
And patches from sound examples on the shop page (except Selig's shimmer) cannot be found in RE/Neutron folder or official pages.
I have trouble understanding this device and want to reproduce effect like that audio example, but unsuccessfully.

I feel big potential of this device, but cannot tweak it how I need.

eXode

21 May 2016

Neutron is very special and I believe not for everybody. If you're into glitch and/or soundscapes etc then it can definitely be a source for interesting sounds. Here's a guitar loop that I recorded and processed with Neutron (might have been two in parallel for the stereo effect).

• Information