Blamsoft has great support!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Revise

26 May 2016

Just wanted to post that I had a great experience with Andrew from Blamsoft, very stand up developer. It helps that their REs are amazing too. :D

challism

26 May 2016

Yes, I have to agree with you. Their customer service really is top-notch! I've had nothing but positive experiences with both Blamsoft support and their fantastic products! <3
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

Loque

26 May 2016

:thumbs_up: from me too.
Reason12, Win10

electrochoc (PRX-A)

27 May 2016

While it's great to see some major VST developers make plug-ins for Reason, we should never forget that some indie developers primarily dedicated to Reason can eventually become "major" developers for our own platform. There's a few developers that we saw starting with simple and modest devices that are now developing Rack Extensions that can easily compete with those of some famous VST names. Blamsoft is definitely one name to be considered as major today! Remember when Blamsoft's website was first been discovered and the link posted on the PUF? We were not sure at the time if it was a joke... ;)
This comment is provided courtesy of PRX-A!

WillyOD

27 May 2016

BLAM! I'll join the chorus. What an amazing customer support at Blamsoft, just experienced it personally yesterday! Hopefully they'll keep on working with Rack Extensions.
I used to make music but now I just cry on these forums. @diippii.com

RequiemMachine

27 May 2016

The Blamsoft name is starting to become a "must buy" for me after picking up Zero and the Polymodular System 1...probably going to go for their distortion units this weekend as well! I'm looking forward to what they put together for us in the future and it the praise here about their support quality makes me feel even better about giving my money to them.
Reason+ / Ableton Live / VCV Rack 2 pro
Producer/Artist of Sasquatch Cloaking Technology
Musican ~ Illustrator ~ Professional Napper

Skullture

28 May 2016

Top tier RE developer. Needs even more praise, I love all the Blamsoft stuff!

samp

29 May 2016

Hello - can anyone give me the contact info for their support? The Polymodular System still lists as on sale $25 in the prop shop but when you go to checkout it is still $99. ? Thanks.

O1B

30 May 2016

Stuck in the same Limbo. Hope there's a response comin'.

Loque

30 May 2016

samp wrote:Hello - can anyone give me the contact info for their support? The Polymodular System still lists as on sale $25 in the prop shop but when you go to checkout it is still $99. ? Thanks.
Sale has ended. The shop is weird sometimes. In such cases you should contact PH. You are too late...
Reason12, Win10

• Information