Where is Rob Papen?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
K1TTENM1TTEN

29 May 2016

So has anyone else tried emailing the team over at Rob Papen lately? I have sent a couple of emails and filled out their contact forms and have had zero luck hearing back from them. They have always been pretty quick to respond in the past, but the emails have been sent well over a week ago and the contact form was filled out towards the beginning of last week. Any idea if they are all maybe on vacation or something?

XysteR

29 May 2016

Maybe they're up to their neck in work from the Predator 2 release. But you're right to say they're normally quick to reply. I've never had a problem contacting them.

K1TTENM1TTEN

29 May 2016

I am hoping that perhaps they will see this post and I can get in contact with them quicker. As I mentioned before, they are usually really quick to respond (usually within 24 hours) so that is what has me wondering what's up. Hopefully they will appear soon :-)

decibel

30 May 2016

they have been going pretty hard on prisma also lately

K1TTENM1TTEN

30 May 2016

I did get a response from them today! Yay! Could an admin delete this thread please?

• Information