Free Extensions Authorization.

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
samardac

09 Jun 2016

Hay guys is it way to launch free Extensions without Internt connection? I have no any trial REs only free but Reason alwas show me this window:

boggg1

09 Jun 2016

That is not normal. You should only be requested for an Internet login if you have a trial underway or you are not authorised by another method. To be authorised you should either have your PC authorised (you are allowed one authorised PC per licence) or you should have have an ignition key in place. Are you authorised in some way ?
:reason: :record: :refill: :re: :ignition: :PUF_balance: :refillpacker: :rt:

Dante

09 Jun 2016

Sometimes this can be fixed by doing a 'Sync All' from your account 'Rack Extensions' web page - but you need to be online to do this step.

samardac

10 Jun 2016

Hay Guys, my PC is athorized!
I have tons of REs that in trial period but I do not use them, if I hit Sync I will download all that stuf))) Is it way do telete Res from sync page?

samardac

10 Jun 2016

Also I just notice that all my free REs have License Type - Try and have one monthn trial period.
I think that is why Reason ask me to athorize through internet.
After trial period they becom free? Or how it works?
Check it:

Zac

10 Jun 2016

Make sure that you click on Buy button for free REs... The price is zero. Otherwise you only have them as trial for 30 days.

samardac

10 Jun 2016

Oh many thanks!!!!

samardac

10 Jun 2016

I have tons of REs that in trial period but I do not use them, if I hit Sync I will download all that stuf))) Is it way do telete Res from sync page?

• Information