Rig Not available to this account. ??

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
ejanuska

22 Jun 2016

I was browsing the shop today and noticed that the backline and synthy rigs both indicate "not available to this account". I've never purchased them before. Upgraded to 9 yesterday.

Actually a whole bunch of things, including some refills are not available.

What gives?

tibah

22 Jun 2016

I had this issue only when still using Essentials and trying to buy ReFills from the shop, as PH preventative locks the sale, no matter the content. Just to be sure people won't buy anything that needs devices they don't have in Essentials.

In your case, since the rigs are REs only, I would guess it's an account/shop relation hiccup. Contact support.

Are you a developer by chance and own the dev version of Reason as well? Recently had a friend with the same issue who is a dev, since the account management would favour his dev version, instead of his regular version of Reason.

ejanuska

22 Jun 2016

I am a developer, that may be the problem.

tibah

22 Jun 2016

ejanuska wrote:I am a developer, that may be the problem.
It was in his case. Maybe you can work something out with PH support.

Sinistereo

22 Jun 2016

I just checked the shop and I have the same issue, which is odd because I own two of the rigs!

I sent an email to Propellerhead support. It's probably an issue with the shop...

Hmm... "United States" is not an option on the support page. Funny, I feel like we still exist...

Loque

23 Jun 2016

Sinistereo wrote:I just checked the shop and I have the same issue, which is odd because I own two of the rigs!

I sent an email to Propellerhead support. It's probably an issue with the shop...

Hmm... "United States" is not an option on the support page. Funny, I feel like we still exist...
Depends on the next president :D
Reason12, Win10

ejanuska

23 Jun 2016

Sinistereo wrote:
Please let us know what their reply is when you get it.

Sinistereo

29 Jun 2016

No reply yet but the issue appears to be fixed for me.

• Information