Tome Scale and MIDI Visualizer in the shop!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
challism

27 Jun 2016

https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... isualizer/
p1alop6h9bi6f10od1euvv8u59c7.png
p1alop6h9bi6f10od1euvv8u59c7.png (29.98 KiB) Viewed 1524 times
https://www.youtube.com/embed/NaS743q0frM

This RE is pretty cool and $9 is a great price. Thanks Static Cling. :)
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

boobytrap

27 Jun 2016

How else Static Cling come up with such a brilliant idea ! nice tool to analyze midi and learn something that off the book. good work
Reason 8 + Rack Extensions

FL Studio - Bitwig - Renoise - Massive - Zebra2 - Hive - Cyclop - Ozone 6

Socram
RE Developer

27 Jun 2016

Hey guys, I'm the sole developer for Static Cling, I hope you all check it out and find it as useful as I do. Feel free to ask any questions here or email me at info@staticcling.io. Thanks!
Static Cling - Rack Extension Developer of Tome, Index, Optic, Chord Detector, Delta, and AutoLatch.
www.StaticCling.io
info@StaticCling.io

gullum

27 Jun 2016

I'll be getting this I think is a nice idea and might help me when I switch to other stringed instruments other then guitar and bass

Yonatan

29 Jun 2016

I cant seem to get Tome to show midi file notes on playback...as shown in the video (with Radical piano), same with a NNXT. CV sequencer control connected with Tome CV outputs. Am I missing something?

Loque

29 Jun 2016

Yonatan wrote:I cant seem to get Tome to show midi file notes on playback...as shown in the video (with Radical piano), same with a NNXT. CV sequencer control connected with Tome CV outputs. Am I missing something?
Put the instrument and Tome into a combinator, make both receive notes and create a track for the Combinator.
Reason12, Win10

Socram
RE Developer

29 Jun 2016

Yonatan wrote:I cant seem to get Tome to show midi file notes on playback...as shown in the video (with Radical piano), same with a NNXT. CV sequencer control connected with Tome CV outputs. Am I missing something?
Like Loque said, you need to use a combinator, not CV. I would check the end of the video again for the process, there's an extra step.
Static Cling - Rack Extension Developer of Tome, Index, Optic, Chord Detector, Delta, and AutoLatch.
www.StaticCling.io
info@StaticCling.io

Sinistereo

29 Jun 2016

This is a nice, simple, and functional device. The low-fi display is growing on me... brings back good memories of hacking chiptunes on a C64. :)

Yonatan

30 Jun 2016

I did try the comb shown in video before, but seems I just forgot moving the midi lane to the new place. I will find use for this RE, now when get it working in comb also with ID8 without cv. Handy tool to view and learn the scales and new songs. Good job!

• Information