Kuassa 1.1.0 Update Now Available

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
chrischrischris

09 Aug 2016

Kuassa 1.1.0 Update Now Available

Chris

gak

09 Aug 2016

It's quite a bit more hungry on this computer, but works. You probably won't notice it much if you don't play leads.

Marco Raaphorst

10 Aug 2016

Super smooth. I believe oversampling is only available in the RE versions of this plugin right? Reason users are lucky :)

joeyluck

10 Aug 2016

Just curious, but would it be worthwhile having the oversampling switch on the front?
One might assume that if you are working on a CPU heavy song, you might start bouncing in place certain tracks...Or I guess you could leave it off until export if it's an issue? But what if you were to instead want to automate the oversampling for the few times you might feel it is needed (maybe on higher notes?) Was just a thought...

Marco Raaphorst

10 Aug 2016

joeyluck wrote:Just curious, but would it be worthwhile having the oversampling switch on the front?
One might assume that if you are working on a CPU heavy song, you might start bouncing in place certain tracks...Or I guess you could leave it off until export if it's an issue? But what if you were to instead want to automate the oversampling for the few times you might feel it is needed (maybe on higher notes?) Was just a thought...
Might be nice. But for me it's ok like it currently is. The oversampling setting is saved with the patch though.

• Information