Heatwave! The JPS Summer Sale

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
JiggeryPokery
RE Developer

24 Aug 2016

Heatwave Summer Sale.png
Heatwave Summer Sale.png (233.2 KiB) Viewed 3432 times
A sweltering 40% off the Titus BBD Delay Line and Ammo 100LA Modulation Oscillator

A searing 50% off the JPS Harmonic Synthesizer, Ammo 1200BR Modulation Synthesizer, and Charlotte Envelope Generator and Chord Splitter

And a buttock-scorching 60% off the Chenille BBD Chorus Ensemble, Steerpike BBD Delay Ensemble, Republik Handheld Percussion, and Ammo 400R Modulation Oscillators.

Dive in and chill out with JPS.

https://shop.propellerheads.se/browse/? ... &view=grid

Skullture

24 Aug 2016

Damn that Harmonic Synth is a steal right now, I was trying to save money :'(

Majestik Monkey

24 Aug 2016

Hmmm i Bagged The Harmonic Synth too '
i recall when demoing it ' it was a Lovely warm n phatt SOUND ........... :thumbs_up: Thanks Jp !

dvdrtldg

24 Aug 2016

Republik at that price is a must-buy too

Rook

24 Aug 2016

I have Titus and use it all the time. I definitely need to get Chenille!

XysteR

25 Aug 2016

Bagged JPS Harmonic Synth. I love a bit of Jarre...

Skullture

25 Aug 2016

I got the JPS, i'm so in love. Sounds very good. Very underrated imo.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

K1TTENM1TTEN

25 Aug 2016

Not to be "that guy" here, but the AMMO 400R is not showing up on sale in the shop, it is still $25 (the same price as the 1200BR). :-)

XysteR

25 Aug 2016

JPSs' sound reminds me of a Polymoog for some reason. I wish someone would actually do an emulation of a Polymoog to this standard. Awesome work JiggeryPokery!

teddymcw

25 Aug 2016

+2 for Chenille and Steerpike. Both are just awesome, for longer and shorter sounds respectfully imho. Def must haves, thank you JP!

motuscott

25 Aug 2016

Had my eye on Republik for awhile now, time to move. Thanks JP
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

JiggeryPokery
RE Developer

26 Aug 2016

K1TTENM1TTEN wrote:Not to be "that guy" here, but the AMMO 400R is not showing up on sale in the shop, it is still $25 (the same price as the 1200BR). :-)
Garrr! Thanks K1M1, be that guy. Oversight on my part, I didn't set the sale date period correctly. :roll: I should know by now to always log out of the site so I can see the published prices!

In my defense I've noticed I'm not the only one to screw this up occasionally as it's a fiddly process - it's a drop down list with a scroll-able set of dates and times. The first date is the last time the product was on sale. Which, of course, is irrelevant, being four months ago.

But then the selection of current/future from—to dates we need to set include every hour from, like, now until the heat death of the universe. It's really annoyingly difficult! ;)

Anyhoo, sale price for the 400R should be $9, I've resubmitted with the correct sale period, should be fixed shortly.

WillyOD

26 Aug 2016

Yo, these organs sound sweet! I just don't know which one to pick, probably going with JPS Harmonic Synthesizer, but I'll have to wait 'til Monday when I get paid.

Oh and now I just realized (again that) you can try out the trial versions, so I know what I'm doing this weekend.

[Edit: Am I tripping or did some of your organ rack extensions used to be refills and when did you convert them to REs?]
I used to make music but now I just cry on these forums. @diippii.com

Libraquaricorn

26 Aug 2016

:wave: The wave caught up with me....and I surrendered to the harmonic synthesizer........ :wave:

decibel

26 Aug 2016

ive wanted JPS Harmonic Synthesizer since it came out. i cant afford to buy anything really right now, but at this price im prepared to go without a few things for the next week or so, thank you very much for this generous offer jiggery :)

Abstrax

27 Aug 2016

Anybody here have the AMMO 400R/1200BR? I'm thinking about buying the 400R for the cv and occasionally a polymod distributor element. How much of a difference does the battery module on the 1200BR make?

Majestik Monkey

27 Aug 2016

Abstrax wrote:Anybody here have the AMMO 400R/1200BR? I'm thinking about buying the 400R for the cv and occasionally a polymod distributor element. How much of a difference does the battery module on the 1200BR make?

:ugeek:

dvdrtldg

27 Aug 2016

Battery section of Ammo 1200 might not be essential for what you're describing, but at $25 why wouldn't you buy it anyway? 1200 is an absolute beast and you never know what your future needs might be

Abstrax

27 Aug 2016

Majestik Monkey wrote:
Abstrax wrote:Anybody here have the AMMO 400R/1200BR? I'm thinking about buying the 400R for the cv and occasionally a polymod distributor element. How much of a difference does the battery module on the 1200BR make?
:ugeek:
Thanks for the reply, but have you watched this video? The battery is mostly ignored.

MAL9000

27 Aug 2016

Republic for me. Thanks JP. That's a feckin bargain. Already have steer pike. At that price it's a god damn bargain. Full price I paid is still well worth it. Have at it folks

TheGodOfRainbows

28 Aug 2016

Just came to say after trying JPS Harmonic Synthesizer, I was shocked how much I liked it. I didn't realize how nostalgic I was for some of those sounds, and that I like them more than I even realized. But also, I'm surprised how modern it can sound. Some of those presets are amazing. I love good preset banks with all synths (as a frame of reference for what the synth is capable of). Bought.

dana

28 Aug 2016

I'm a big fan of the chenille rack extension, if you don't have it you should get it, its the best chorus i've ever used, it does so many things when you start tweaking it. The delays are great as well, you can specify reverse taps. And the harmonic synthesizer is pretty unique with some great built-in effects as well.

Do you think you will make an organs bundle at some point? Or some discounts :) Theres 5 organs there, i don't have any of them yet lol.

challism

29 Aug 2016

I've had my eye on Republik since it came out. Seeing it on sale for $25, I finally tried it. I love this thing! It's nice to have so many different percussion sounds all in one place, and it's nice that they can be played thru the built-in filter and adjustable amp settings. It's also nice that they can be played to follow the keyboard pitch. It really is easy to add percussive flair to any song with this thing. Nice device, Jiggery Pokery! It's a great buy for $25. I'll certainly be picking it up.

Also, Steerpike and Chenille should be given a good, hard look at. If you don't have them already, they are both fantastic!
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

Joerg

29 Aug 2016

You can do a lot of weird modulation stuff with battery even with external audio. But I never got my head around to achieve a musically interesting result for me and never really understood the effect of the switches. There are no usefull tutorials, at least I didn't find them. Finally I don't use battery.
I remember there was another difference between 1200BR and 400R. Something with the envelope or lag function but nothing essential for me. From todays perspective I would buy 400R because of the 'wasted' rack space.

anko

29 Aug 2016

finally bagged me the harmonic synth, at that price i'll put up with vegemite on toast til payday. awesomely good fun synth! ;)

• Information