new kiloHearts RE previews

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
decibel

02 Sep 2016

anybody who might be interested in new kiloHearts RE previews should go check out their facebook page ;)

https://www.facebook.com/kiloHearts/

boobytrap

02 Sep 2016

Trance Gate snapin is totally worth and must needed. This is the one I talked about sidechain RE. Problem solved.
Reason 8 + Rack Extensions

FL Studio - Bitwig - Renoise - Massive - Zebra2 - Hive - Cyclop - Ozone 6

Anders_kiloHearts
RE Developer

02 Sep 2016

We're on Twitter as well, with guaranteed 25% more Stupid Stuff[TM].

Electric-Metal

02 Sep 2016

Is there any info about when this Trance Gate thingy will be released. :?: :puf_bigsmile:
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

Anders_kiloHearts
RE Developer

02 Sep 2016

Electric-Metal wrote:Is there any info about when this Trance Gate thingy will be released. :?: :puf_bigsmile:
I don't want to say any dates or anything of the simple reason that it's not decided yet. "Not too long" is the most specific I dare say. ;)

Electric-Metal

02 Sep 2016

Ok, but keep in mind, that I really suck at being Patient :puf_bigsmile:
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

EnochLight

02 Sep 2016

Anders_kiloHearts wrote:We're on Twitter as well, with guaranteed 25% more Stupid Stuff[TM].
Hey Anders,

Does the filter fix you guys recently pushed affect One as well? Just wondering if it will be updated at all.... would be great to see a custom display done for One's LFO readout. :D

Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Anders_kiloHearts
RE Developer

03 Sep 2016

EnochLight wrote: Hey Anders,

Does the filter fix you guys recently pushed affect One as well? Just wondering if it will be updated at all.... would be great to see a custom display done for One's LFO readout. :D
ONE actually uses a slightly different filter implementation than the other plugins and isn't affected by the fix.

About displays, it's something I'd like to do as well, but it's not top priority right now to be honest.

Nirude

04 Sep 2016

Will the trancegate have save/load patches? I don't see the buttons in the video.
3d man.

Anders_kiloHearts
RE Developer

04 Sep 2016

Nirude wrote:Will the trancegate have save/load patches? I don't see the buttons in the video.
Honestly we hadn't planned to, but maybe we should try to fit it in. I can see it being useful. Always possible to store as a combinator, but that's not optimal of course.

tomba

04 Sep 2016

Anders_kiloHearts wrote:
Nirude wrote:Will the trancegate have save/load patches? I don't see the buttons in the video.
Honestly we hadn't planned to, but maybe we should try to fit it in. I can see it being useful. Always possible to store as a combinator, but that's not optimal of course.

Say for example the 3plex the alligator etc they have patch saving which for me is helpful in many ways.

Your new Trance Gate For RE looks to be like those RE's with its gating BUT so much more streamlined and CLEAR.

Almost like a beat chop but not.

Looking very much forward to it and to my use of it ;)
:reason: :re:

Nirude

04 Sep 2016

Ok cool - If easy - do it :) (add the save/load)
Would be a breeze to open some pad of female aah and add same kind of gate (open patch) like in this scootah-song @ 2:32:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWIHvuABaFU
3d man.

• Information