Pongasoft Yan "Amazing Developer And Amazing Customer Service"

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
chrischrischris

15 Jan 2017

Hi,

I would just like to publicly congratulate Yan from Pongasoft for the amazing customer service that I have recently received.

I had an issue with one of the 4 available Free Rack Extensions. I contacted Pongasoft during the early hours of Friday Morning with information of the "Bug" the reply was almost instant and now as of Sunday afternoon the "Bug" has been fixed and I have tested the Updated Rack Extension and it works perfectly.

I know I shouldn't really be surprised when I receive great customer service from a company but in 2017 it's not always easy to come by. I would have usually just bought A Rack Extension from A Developer to say Thank You but as all of Pongasoft's are free this is impossible. So, the only thing that I thought that I could do was to express My gratitude in here for all to see.

Thanks Yan

Chris

Loque

15 Jan 2017

Yes, some have great service, others never answer or it takes months for an answer. Some fix quick, some never. Good too see ppl like him around.
Reason12, Win10

moneykube

15 Jan 2017

which rack was updated?
none of my pongasoft racks appear to need upgrading
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

chimp_spanner

15 Jan 2017

moneykube wrote:which rack was updated?
none of my pongasoft racks appear to need upgrading
I believe it was the CV switcher? Might be awaiting approval from Props! OP got beta license.

chrischrischris

15 Jan 2017

Yeah, it was a temporary beta license that I tried this afternoon.
It was related to Button "3" in the "A" Section of The A/B 12 Stereo Audio Inputs Switch Rack Extension.
I'm sure that they will have any updates pushed through as quickly as possible but it was only a problem for Me in My already existing Live Show Combinators that were created before the update.

Chris

moneykube

16 Jan 2017

chrischrischris wrote:Yeah, it was a temporary beta license that I tried this afternoon.
It was related to Button "3" in the "A" Section of The A/B 12 Stereo Audio Inputs Switch Rack Extension.
I'm sure that they will have any updates pushed through as quickly as possible but it was only a problem for Me in My already existing Live Show Combinators that were created before the update.

Chris
ok... I misunderstood... I agree great sevice to fix bug so guickly... good luck with the show!!!!
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

pongasoft
RE Developer

23 Jan 2017

chrischrischris wrote:Hi,

I would just like to publicly congratulate Yan from Pongasoft for the amazing customer service that I have recently received.

I had an issue with one of the 4 available Free Rack Extensions. I contacted Pongasoft during the early hours of Friday Morning with information of the "Bug" the reply was almost instant and now as of Sunday afternoon the "Bug" has been fixed and I have tested the Updated Rack Extension and it works perfectly.

I know I shouldn't really be surprised when I receive great customer service from a company but in 2017 it's not always easy to come by. I would have usually just bought A Rack Extension from A Developer to say Thank You but as all of Pongasoft's are free this is impossible. So, the only thing that I thought that I could do was to express My gratitude in here for all to see.

Thanks Yan

Chris
Thank you. This is very kind of you. The fix (for A/B 12 switch) is finally officially released (was in the queue for a little more than a week ;) ), and can be downloaded from the shop (and it's still free obviously...).

Yan

• Information