Idea for Lectric Panda

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
AzureEyes

14 Feb 2017

Hey Lectric, very big fan of your Rack Extensions but I want to give you some ideas. You should make a synth almost like Alchemy. Where we can do granular and additive Resynthesis. You can make it where we can edit the fundamental bins of a sample or sing cycle wave or completed manipulate it to something else. Maybe we can do this with up to 4 samples divided by 4 oscillators (like Expanse). As for either doing Additive or Granular. Make a drop down menu where we can pick them for example what kind being granular or additive and then what mode of effect to be applied like and FFT style FM or a Additive smear or a Granular up or Granular smear. Also maybe add an FM mode as well with different set ups kinda like the Sampler in Ableton! Maybe have a filter section too with (LP,BP,Notch,BR,HP,Comb) maybe through some complex additive/granular filters in there too. Also maybe a good mod matrix like Nostromo with drag and drop modulation. Maybe 2 LFOs and 4 Multistage Envelopes. Also maybe a Sample Start that you can modulate in the oscillators. Maybe have up to 512 editable bins in the edit mode in additive mode and different ways of editing them (Not like Parsec) but freely if someone choose too. Thanks again. I hope this idea sees day light. Would love something like this in Reason! Call it something cool like "Halycon"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

spacefarmer

15 Feb 2017

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

• Information