Rob papen Attention Song Challange?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
CR68

01 Apr 2017

Is there a interesst in a rob papen - attention song challange?

if so it would be great to hear what people can do with just attention and effects, no other synths or samplers...

if a few people are intressted i will make some rules and dateline wtc... no prices, just for fun..

i did a small loop, just attention splittted and effected no other synth or drum samples....

FLVZ

01 Apr 2017

Sounds like a good idea! I'd be interested defintately

DarkDog

01 Apr 2017

:lol:
DarkDogStudios

www.darkdogstudios.com

JoshuaPhilgarlic

02 Apr 2017

:puf_smile: :thumbs_up:

Catblack

02 Apr 2017

Here's mine, no effects, made with the grid64G RE.

If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

WongoTheSane

03 Apr 2017

Catblack wrote:Here's mine, no effects, made with the grid64G RE.

So that's how Pink Floyd did the intro of "Time"!!

pskovacs

06 Apr 2017

I've been using Reason for quite some time (since version 3 was new), used that til 7 came out, and then upgraded to 9. Since upgrading to 9, I have gone down the rabbit hole of adding rack extensions (mostly paid for by a roll over of student loan funding). I have been following this forum for quite some time, but never officially registered to join it... until now!

This very informal contest seemed to be right up my alley, considering all the different and random type stuff I produce. It led me to create the attached song in about a half hour. Up to 6 different instances of Attention are running at the same time, one of which is free from effects... the remaining 5 are processed through a whole bunch of random goodies, from Alligator, Pulveriser, Synchronous etc.

Maybe this quick inspiration will also translate to me finally posting stuff from 2014-16 up to my Soundcloud page... baby steps!

• Information