PinkNoise spring sale...

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
AndrasHaasz
RE Developer

22 Mar 2022

Andras
----------------
I am the voice of PinkNoise

:reason: :ignition: :PUF_balance: :essentials: :rebirth: :recycle: :refillpacker: :re:

Gosh

22 Mar 2022

Hi Andras, do you plan any Maia Rack Extensions based on the Virology or the Deepflight refills? Thinking about it, a Maia based on the Cybervox (FS1r) refill might be even cooler.
Thanks

AndrasHaasz
RE Developer

24 Mar 2022

Gosh wrote:
22 Mar 2022
Hi Andras, do you plan any Maia Rack Extensions based on the Virology or the Deepflight refills? Thinking about it, a Maia based on the Cybervox (FS1r) refill might be even cooler.
Thanks
No, I don't want to release any new RE synths, based on previous refills. Instead, I prefer to work on new stuff :)
BTW, the first Maia already contains some D50 / FS1R sounds.
Andras
----------------
I am the voice of PinkNoise

:reason: :ignition: :PUF_balance: :essentials: :rebirth: :recycle: :refillpacker: :re:

Gosh

24 Mar 2022

Thanks for your fast reply, Andras. That is also fine with me (I might even prefer that). So, I'm looking forward to new Rack Extensions from PinkNoise Studio.
Cheers :thumbs_up:

dakta

25 Mar 2022

I picked up Luna yesterday wanted it for a while. Sounds good already have the Maia's. They all sound good lots of presets and can be useful for all sorts if anyone's tempted

• Information