Splice Blog: The top 10 sound design plugins and VSTs you need in 2022 (Fritz makes the list)

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.

Loque

14 Apr 2022

Gratulation to the Panda. Well deserved and for 25 bucks it's a steal.
Reason12, Win10

arnigretar

14 Apr 2022

Indeed well deserved! :) Congrats
https://futuregrapher.bandcamp.com/

Reason 12, Ableton Live 10 Suite, Roland Cloud, Arturia V9, Korg Legacy 3, Soundtoys 5, Waves Mercury, Sonic Charge Bundle, N.I.: Massive, Reaktor 6, FM8. + a lot of Hardware. Windows 7/10.

littlejam

14 Apr 2022

hello,

congrats as well to the panda
fritz is a wonderfullllll (sp) RE

wasn't there a pic of a panda driving in a ferrari somewhere here?

cheers,

j
littlejamaicastudios
i7 2.8ghz / 24GB ddr3 / Quadro 4000 x 2 / ProFire 610
reason 10 / reaper / acidpro /akai mpk mini / korg padkontrol / axiom 25 / radium 49
'i get by with a lot of help from my friends'

tomusurp

14 Apr 2022

Great video that actually demos the plugins, my takeaway

What’s the difference between halftime vs automating reasons bpm?

The only one that interested me was the infiltrator
"The hottest in the matrix"
My music:
https://www.youtube.com/@usurptom
https://www.usurptom.com

:reason: :re: :refill: :rt:

joeyluck

14 Apr 2022

Yeah it's very cool to see REs mentioned in any such list of plugins.

Now if only there was that free, empty rack plugin that came with the purchase of any RE... 🤔 These things would be selling like hotcakes!

Popey
Competition Winner

15 Apr 2022

joeyluck wrote:
14 Apr 2022

Now if only there was that free, empty rack plugin that came with the purchase of any RE... 🤔 These things would be selling like hotcakes!
+1 to them giving an empty rack with re purchases. This would really open up purchases to other daw users who just want a couple of re's and not a subscription or having to buy the full reason standalone. Reason shop could be the plugin boutique of the rack world and the empty rack idea opens up the potential customer base considerably.

buddard
RE Developer

15 Apr 2022

My favorite FSU effect by far!

selig
RE Developer

15 Apr 2022

Popey wrote:
15 Apr 2022
joeyluck wrote:
14 Apr 2022

+1 to them giving an empty rack with re purchases. This would really open up purchases to other daw users who just want a couple of re's and not a subscription or having to buy the full reason standalone. Reason shop could be the plugin boutique of the rack world and the empty rack idea opens up the potential customer base considerably.
During beta testing of the reason rack plug-in several of us had the same idea and lobbied heavily for it. Seems like such an obvious no-brainer thing to do. Sorry to say the best we can do this point is to keep asking!
Selig Audio, LLC

dvdrtldg

15 Apr 2022

Fritz is awesome, but this video also reminded me I picked up ShaperBox 2 for a few bucks last year and hadn't really explored it yet. It's gooooooooood

JohnnyFave

15 Apr 2022

Congrats Lectric Panda - you make GREAT stuff! :) :) :)

Popey
Competition Winner

16 Apr 2022

selig wrote:
15 Apr 2022
Popey wrote:
15 Apr 2022

During beta testing of the reason rack plug-in several of us had the same idea and lobbied heavily for it. Seems like such an obvious no-brainer thing to do. Sorry to say the best we can do this point is to keep asking!
Yeah lets hope so. I have had people ask what i have used for certain sounds and when i say it is a rack synth etc they have been interested until i mentioned there is no cheap way of just buying the singular device.

DaveyG

16 Apr 2022

selig wrote:
15 Apr 2022
Popey wrote:
15 Apr 2022

Yeah, seems like a no-brainer to me too and I don't think it would have to be a completely empty rack. If it had one synth, a couple of effects and a couple of utilities in it then people would be able to get the flavour of what it can do. Similar to IK Multimedia who offer a "CS" version of some of their products - Sampletank, Amplitube etc. They each have a few devices in them and point you to their extensive shop to add more devices or bundles. It's a great way to get your product to a wider audience without losing many sales.

rcbuse
RE Developer

16 Apr 2022

Thanks everyone! Nice to see people using Fritz!

• Information