Any way to download old RE versions?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
EverybodyNeedsA303

26 Jun 2023

Does anyone know if there's a way to download an older version of a Rack Extension if you've 'Updated' to a newer version within your My Products but you want to get the older version downloaded instead? I can't see anything on the Reason Studios' My Products website interface but I wondered if anyone knew of a clever hack or workaround to change the URL that gets passed to Authorizer or something like that! :geek:

jam-s

26 Jun 2023

The only way I am aware of is to restore it from a (local) backup of the RE folder.

challism

26 Jun 2023

It's really too bad that we aren't given access to older versions of REs the way we are given access to older versions of Reason.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

EverybodyNeedsA303

27 Jun 2023

Has anybody ever successfully got Propellerhead/Reason Studios to provide them with an older version of an RE, or got them to roll an RE version back to an earlier one within their account for them?

EverybodyNeedsA303

28 Jun 2023

challism wrote:
26 Jun 2023
It's really too bad that we aren't given access to older versions of REs the way we are given access to older versions of Reason.
I've asked RS to roll back a version of an RE in my account. I'm hoping that they can fulfil the request! I'll let you know how I get on.

Aarav

05 Nov 2023

EverybodyNeedsA303 wrote:
27 Jun 2023
Has anybody ever successfully got Propellerhead/Reason Studios to provide them with an older version of an RE, or got them to roll an RE version back to an earlier one within their account for them?
I've heard some users managed to obtain older RE versions from Propellerhead/Reason Studios upon request. It's worth contacting support for assistance in rolling back or accessing a previous RE version.

ab459

07 Nov 2023

26 Jun 2023
Does anyone know if there's a way to download an older version of a Rack Extension if you've 'Updated' to a newer version within your My Products but you want to get the older version downloaded instead? I can't see anything on the Reason Studios' My Products website interface but I wondered if anyone knew of a clever hack or workaround to change the URL that gets passed to Authorizer or something like that! :geek:
Any particular RE which you need, and why old version? Just wondering.
About year ago i backup'ed some most using collection, not sure why though (planned to delete it soon, for cleaning space).

Aarav

18 Nov 2023

26 Jun 2023
Facing a version dilemma with Rack Extensions? Navigating Reason Studios' My Products can be tricky. While the website might lack a direct option, consider reaching out to customer support for personalized assistance. Sometimes, a direct conversation can unveil clever workarounds. Best of luck in getting the preferred version!Gb whatsapp Download

• Information