Midi implementation Charts RS RE‘s ?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
helmutson

04 May 2024

Where can I found the Midi implementation charts for the Reason Studios RE‘s ? For example Complex-1 etc. …

deeplink
Competition Winner

04 May 2024

Usually on the shop page of the relevant device, under Documentation.
Get more Combinators at the deeplink website

helmutson

04 May 2024

OK, thank you, but there are only documentations, but no midi charts.

jam-s

04 May 2024

If you want this to create remote maps maybe the "Export Device Remote Info..." from the file menu can help:
"This command exports a text file containing the remotable items for the currently selected device (native, Rack Extension or VST) in the rack. This is useful if you’re creating or editing Remote map files."

helmutson

04 May 2024

Thanks, but what I need is the CC# numbers for the controls, like cutoff = 74 etc. For the essential Reason Instruments I found it, but not for all these RE‘s from RS.

I need it for Q-linking with my MPC …

helmutson

05 May 2024

The Remote Info is not helpful, I need CC numbers. Most of them are equal, for example Volume is #7 etc.,
but just with the old Reason devices. On newer ones, like Monotone, it seems is totally different.

jam-s

05 May 2024

Sadly the MIDI implementation chart from https://help.reasonstudios.com/hc/en-us ... Help-Files does not seem to include the new REs. Contacting support might help in getting them added.

• Information