In Need of Xsynth Library Refill v3!

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
mreese80

19 Nov 2015

Can someone help me out?
Reason 10.4 :refill: :re: :ignition: | :recycle: 2.2.4 | Ableton Live Suite 10.1| MPC Software 1.9.6 | Photoshop CC 2019 | Novation Impulse 49 | Nektar Impact LX 49

ambitran

27 Nov 2015

I bought this refill a few years ago, but not sure if it's version 3. I can email you what I have. It's an awesome/overlooked refill!

mreese80

03 Dec 2015

ambitran wrote:I bought this refill a few years ago, but not sure if it's version 3. I can email you what I have. It's an awesome/overlooked refill!
Sure. I'd appreciate it. I may have something you would like as well.
Reason 10.4 :refill: :re: :ignition: | :recycle: 2.2.4 | Ableton Live Suite 10.1| MPC Software 1.9.6 | Photoshop CC 2019 | Novation Impulse 49 | Nektar Impact LX 49

sepulchre

11 Dec 2015

I just got Reason 8 and was loading my old refills. But the Xsynth Free one from days of old doesn't seem to work, or Reason doesn't recognize it as a valid refill. So if there are other versions out there I'd sure like to get a copy. Many of my songs, well, old ones, depend on xsynth. So is there a way to get it? I take it that the guy who made it is no longer in business. Too bad, he was pretty brill.

mreese80

11 Dec 2015

sepulchre wrote:I just got Reason 8 and was loading my old refills. But the Xsynth Free one from days of old doesn't seem to work, or Reason doesn't recognize it as a valid refill. So if there are other versions out there I'd sure like to get a copy. Many of my songs, well, old ones, depend on xsynth. So is there a way to get it? I take it that the guy who made it is no longer in business. Too bad, he was pretty brill.
There's a new one on here. Just look in the refills section. yoy can also go to the xsynth website and download a refill with 128 cmb which are dope. I think these are a demo of xsynth 3 so I wanted to check out the refill. Which one do you have? And the free one does work in Reason 8. That's the one I'm talking about

XSynth

17 Dec 2015

XSynth Library version 3 ?

Here is what i released from XSynth over the years:

XSynth Library, is a 2005-2006 refill which made it to version 1.11 or so.
XSynth FX, is a refill of short FX samples of the Subtractor used to create machinery sounds.
XSynth Free, is all combinator patches from XSynth Library which use Subtractor and Malstrom.

The new XSynth OSC have all combinator patches from XSynth Free included in the next update.
I suppose i'll include the XSynth FX into the XSynth OSC at some point.

The next XSynth OSC update will be released around feb 2016.

Feel free to share your XSynth refills with your friends :)

/Michael

Ostermilk

17 Dec 2015

tronam

18 Dec 2015

XSynth wrote:XSynth Library version 3 ?

XSynth FX, is a refill of short FX samples of the Subtractor used to create machinery sounds.
XSynth Free, is all combinator patches from XSynth Library which use Subtractor and Malstrom.

The new XSynth OSC have all combinator patches from XSynth Free included in the next update.

/Michael
It's good to see you, Michael, and I look forward to more of your wizardry. :)
Music is nothing else but wild sounds civilized into time and tune.

mreese80

18 Dec 2015

XSynth wrote:XSynth Library version 3 ?

/Michael
ok. well maybe i was misinformed by someone. i have all except the library than. i seen on a site that the free xsynth refill with the 138 cmb. patches was a demo of the xsynth 3 library which now i am assuming is the xsynth library from 2005-2006. those patches are what has had me on a search. Great quality refills :refill: you creat. love em' :)

mreese80

18 Dec 2015

I would still love to have the xsynth library refill just to complete my collection

Catblack

08 May 2017

What a wonderful refill! Thank you very much!
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

• Information