Last purchase of the year. I promise!

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
snowcattt

31 Dec 2015

eSoundz "Alan Parsons Imperial Grand Piano Refill for Reason" - on sale for $15.

"The Alan Parsons Imperial Grand Piano recorded in the style of Dark Side of the Moon using the same microphones and vintage EMI TG12345 mixing console. One of the most magnificent grand pianos in the world has been captured in all its 24-bit high resolution chromatically sampled, multiple-velocity glory and can now be played by any keyboard player regardless of their budget. Recorded at Mark Knopfler's British Grove Studios in London, the rare 97 key 9-1/2 foot Bösendorfer Model 290 Imperial Grand was sampled by Alan Parsons and Dave Kerzner, founder of Sonic Reality, and the SR team in meticulous detail."

...can't wait to check it out......well, that's all for me...until next year's GAS!
Invent the life you want to live.

joeyluck

31 Dec 2015

Had a chance to check it out? Curious to hear what you think! I always tell myself I have enough pianos lol
I have Abbey Road Keyboards, Radical Piano, Reason Pianos... The Abbey Road Challen Warm Acoustic seems to be my go-to.
The Imperial Grand is a different piano though...

alex

31 Dec 2015

joeyluck wrote:It's been 8 minutes. Too long waiting for an answer hahaha :P
It's mine now. Can't go wrong at $15!
Lol! You did the right thing, it sounds "modern" that is clean and crisp, and sits well in a mix. A good deal for that price. :thumbs_up:
The best things happen after reading the manual. ;)
:reason: :re: :refill: :ignition:

gak

31 Dec 2015

I like it. Have used it a few times.

Was thinking about an impulse buy because I'm feeling super giddy right now (no booze yet, but it's coming)

bpmorton

01 Jan 2016

Ive had it for a few months. I really like it and it is my go to piano when using Reason.

snowcattt

12 Jan 2016

Well...I might as well mention that eSoundz Classic Rock Piano Reason Refill is on sale for $10...in case you need another piano option.

https://www.esoundz.com/details.php?ProductID=4651

The Classic Rock Piano from Sonic Reality is an all new audiophile 6-velocity multisampled instrument.

This classic Steinway grand piano was recorded at Emblem Studios in Calabasas, California, a recording studio space formerly known as American Recording, where many legendary artists have recorded: Carlos Santana, Billy Preston, Three Dog Night, Bonnie Raitt, Meat Loaf, Joe Cocker, Rob Thomas among many others. The piano was recorded through the studio's famous Trident A Range console using the same microphones and miking techniques used to record on famous classic rock records. A world class expressive piano instrument, the all new Classic Rock Piano is ready to be the centerpiece of your next piano-based masterpiece.
Invent the life you want to live.

• Information