Your favorite Reason Refills for synths?

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
samsome

13 Mar 2016

Which are your favorite Reason Refills for synths?

thank you

Ahornberg

13 Mar 2016

the Luftrum Ambient Refill Collection http://www.luftrum.com/luftrum-refill-collection/ :thumbs_up:

mcatalao
Competition Winner

13 Mar 2016

Everything from Nucleus Soundlab.

Any project where Adam Fielding or Tom Pritchard or Navi Retlav have worked will be huge.

Recently they have also done a lot of stuff for specific Re's, like PX7, Parsec, etc.

tibah

13 Mar 2016

Topic moved. ;)

Way too many decent ReFills for synths to mention. From sample-based goodies like Bitley's Fairlight ReFills , Bitword WaveFront and Soundcells Nordic Red, to specific patches for stock devices or REs, like Tom Pritchard VAST, Sonic Elements Remedy or PZP Thor300.

JerrelTheKing

09 Apr 2016

RE specific Refills is really where its at right now. I loaded up on Antidote refills. Just wish there were a lot more for Predator, Zero, and Parsec.

JerrelTheKing

10 Apr 2016

@JoeyLuck I almost never use PX7 and I have the NeoDX refill.. Getting Navi's refill may inspire me to look at it again

NaviRetlav

10 Apr 2016

Thanks guys. It's nice to hear some positive feedback.
It was a pleasure to work with the Nucleus Sound Lab on NeoDX ReFill and yes, I have ReFills for PX7, Antidote, Zero, Parsec, Predator and other REs in our store.

Feel free to grab the free demo version of our ReFills directly from my website at www.naviretlav.com/RErefill
I bet that those free patches will be more than enough to make you smile ;)

ModSource

10 Apr 2016

Many great ReFills come to mind. I think Lone Tree Music's Thor-based ReFills are deserving of much more attention.

http://lonetreemusic.com/sample-packs-r ... 0r-refill/
http://lonetreemusic.com/sample-packs-r ... 0r-refill/
http://lonetreemusic.com/sample-packs-r ... le-refill/

I own the CS80R and ARP2600R ReFills. They have a great vibe and the patches inspire music making. And they come with thoughtful, informative manuals, a feature that quite a few ReFills lack, IMHO. The Re-SEM-ble ReFill is on my wish list.

At Vero Eos

11 Apr 2016

Bitley WBF

JerrelTheKing

11 Apr 2016

@NaviRetlav I just recently got your Antidote and Predator refills. Love them both.. Keep up the good work.

raymondh

11 Apr 2016

Bitley WBF
Pinknoise refills esp Orange 4, analogue monsters
JP Retrospective
NeoDX

normen

11 Apr 2016

Exodes reFills are always top notch imo.

selig
RE Developer

11 Apr 2016

normen wrote:Exodes reFills are always top notch imo.
+1
Was just going to say the same thing!
Selig Audio, LLC

challism

11 Apr 2016

Navi puts out some top notch stuff. I haven't purchased any full versions of his refills, but the demo/sample patches I have tried are amazing!!

Also, the NeoDX PX7 stuff is amazing, too. Again, I don't have the full version, but the demo/samples blow me away!

I would definitely be putting some money down on NeoDX and Navi stuff the next time I buy some refills. Most of my Reason allocated money goes to buying REs, though.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

JerrelTheKing

12 Apr 2016

Remedy and Navi for Antidote
Navi for Predator
NeoDX for PX7
Way Beyond Fairlight by Bitley
New Atlantis Audio stuff
Exode stuff

a few of my favorites

NaviRetlav

12 Apr 2016

challism wrote:Navi puts out some top notch stuff. I haven't purchased any full versions of his refills, but the demo/sample patches I have tried are amazing!!

Also, the NeoDX PX7 stuff is amazing, too. Again, I don't have the full version, but the demo/samples blow me away!

I would definitely be putting some money down on NeoDX and Navi stuff the next time I buy some refills. Most of my Reason allocated money goes to buying REs, though.
Since you like my demo ReFills soo much , I have something special for you guys. ;)
Free Demo ReFill of our upcoming release for PARSEC :re:

:refill: NRS - Parsec Combination - DEMO :refill:

It should be released later this month on our website.
Have fun.

challism

12 Apr 2016

NaviRetlav wrote:
challism wrote:Navi puts out some top notch stuff. I haven't purchased any full versions of his refills, but the demo/sample patches I have tried are amazing!!

Since you like my demo ReFills soo much , I have something special for you guys. ;)
Free Demo ReFill of our upcoming release for PARSEC :re:

:refill: NRS - Parsec Combination - DEMO :refill:

It should be released later this month on our website.
Have fun.
Sweet! Thank you.

Yes, I absolutely LOVE your demos. I have downloaded them all (for REs I own). My only problem is that I want to buy all the full versions.... and that really, really adds up quickly (Viking, Zero, Revival, PX7, Predator, Oberon, Tres, Rotor = about $160). Not that you don't deserve the money for these high quality refills/patches, but I just can't afford to buy them all. I do appreciate the demos, though.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

PurpleMonkeyDishes

13 Apr 2016

CuRe for Antidote is also very nice
Music is everything

PurpleMonkeyDishwasher

Morphic1977

14 Apr 2016

From many refills I have, I always have fun with Vengeance THOR Soundset Reason REFILL. It is incredible what they managed to get from Thor. Simple, raw sounding EDM patches which will blow your speakers. You can actually learn a lot about Thor inspecting routing and settings within patches.
:reason: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :re: :refill:

Nektar Panorama P4, Many of REs and couple of refills...

Emian

14 Apr 2016

al Antidote owners really should give these a try; i personally love a lot of them gritty patches !

http://www.reasontalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7493531

thx @Auryn again for these patches !

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

Emian

14 Apr 2016

Oh, & about Navi;

i love his MonoPoly ReFill; really makes the synth shine !!
Also like his Parsec & Qu4d ReFill !

I also own his Predator (not the combination one) & Antidote ReFill; but didn't find a usefull sound there just yet ... a mather of taste ofcourse ;)

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

• Information