free refill electric piano here

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
DiZo

25 May 2016

enjoy :

moneykube

25 May 2016

very kind... thanx for sharing :puf_smile:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

decibel

25 May 2016

wow, sounds good, will definitely check it out, cheers :)

tibah

25 May 2016

Most disturbing promotion video ever! ;)

FGL

25 May 2016

Very cool combis and and the best promovideo ever. Thanks for sharing.

esselfortium

25 May 2016

Holy wow, that sounds great. This really goes all-out with the split channels you can control to affect the sound. Thanks for sharing!
Sarah Mancuso
My music: Future Human

anko

25 May 2016

very cool, thanks! :) hilarious vid. you an aussie?

decibel

25 May 2016

anko wrote:very cool, thanks! :) hilarious vid. you an aussie?
thats what i thought straight away, possibly greek maybe ? ;)

Rice

25 May 2016

Fantastic gift, thank you! Will come in handy.

QVprod

25 May 2016

This is a literal rip off of Neo Soul Keys by Gospel Musicians. Pretty sad someone would do this.

16BitBear

25 May 2016

Neo Soul Keys refill is no longer for sale by Gospel Musicians so this is likely a pirated copy being passed off with another name. I have the original but don't intend to download and compare the two.

There are two refills in the shop by Jeremy Ellis called My Mark I & My Mark II which are slightly different but very high quality if you are looking for these types of soulful keyboard sounds.
Last edited by 16BitBear on 25 May 2016, edited 1 time in total.

esselfortium

25 May 2016

Ouch... That's disappointing and depressing.
Sarah Mancuso
My music: Future Human

mreese80

25 May 2016

I have this and the Neo soul refill by gospel musicians. In my opinion, they are both trash. The gospel musicians refill does not sound the youtube video at all. I was very disappointed. The Mars has been free on youtube for a while now. google link drive
Reason 10.4 :refill: :re: :ignition: | :recycle: 2.2.4 | Ableton Live Suite 10.1| MPC Software 1.9.6 | Photoshop CC 2019 | Novation Impulse 49 | Nektar Impact LX 49

16BitBear

26 May 2016

mreese80 wrote:I have this and the Neo soul refill by gospel musicians. In my opinion, they are both trash. The gospel musicians refill does not sound the youtube video at all. I was very disappointed. The Mars has been free on youtube for a while now. google link drive
I prefer My Mark I & II over Neo Soul but this does seem like a blatant rip-off.

decibel

26 May 2016

QVprod wrote:This is a literal rip off of Neo Soul Keys by Gospel Musicians. Pretty sad someone would do this.
somehow that refill has flown right under my radar, would have brought it a long time ago if i had known about it ? its a shame how RE's have kind of over shadowed good refills a bit

mreese80

26 May 2016

DJBuddhaBear wrote:
mreese80 wrote:I have this and the Neo soul refill by gospel musicians. In my opinion, they are both trash. The gospel musicians refill does not sound the youtube video at all. I was very disappointed. The Mars has been free on youtube for a while now. google link drive
I prefer My Mark I & II over Neo Soul but this does seem like a blatant rip-off.
The GM neo soul's loading time is very slow. They both sound the same to me. The gospel musicians only works in versión 6 & above white the mars works in versión 5. The gospel musicians youtube demo will make you believe the refill really sounds as good as what you hear in the video. It does not.
Reason 10.4 :refill: :re: :ignition: | :recycle: 2.2.4 | Ableton Live Suite 10.1| MPC Software 1.9.6 | Photoshop CC 2019 | Novation Impulse 49 | Nektar Impact LX 49

DiZo

26 May 2016

for info its just a sharing, im not the creator, i have find this only on a surf session , if its really a pirate copy i can delete the post, say me

im sry for my english

Karim
Competition Winner

26 May 2016

Amazing gift . Thanx so much!
DiZo wrote:enjoy :
Karim Le Mec : Dj/Producer/Label Owner ( :reason: 11.3+ R12  IMac 2016 21")
FOLLOW Karim Le Mec
https://www.youtube.com/user/lemecdj
https://karimlemec.weebly.com/
https://soundcloud.com/karimlemec
https://t.me/reasonstudiosworld

QVprod

26 May 2016

I actually have the Neo Soul Keys refill too, While it doesn't sound as good a the Kontakt and UVI versions, it does actually sound like the Youtube video but you have to use the same patch he uses ("Line 6 slow wah") and then turn the wah off on the combi. It would also depend on how you play it. It definitely blows the Jeremy Ellis refills away though. Even he was impressed.
decibel wrote: somehow that refill has flown right under my radar, would have brought it a long time ago if i had known about it ? its a shame how RE's have kind of over shadowed good refills a bit
It was actually Released before 6.5 but the PUF and (probably even still here) had mostly electronic producers so something like this wouldn't get discussed much, and it was never in the Prop shop.
DiZo wrote:for info its just a sharing, im not the creator, i have find this only on a surf session , if its really a pirate copy i can delete the post, say me

im sry for my english
We know you're not the creator, but yeah essentially Mars sampled the Kontakt version of Neo Soul Keys and made it into a refill without their permission. Even put the picture of the original on the combinator wallpaper and mentioned the developer's name (Jamal) in the video.
I'm not saying you should take it down or that no one can download it. I just find it pretty messed up that someone would so blatantly rip off a product.

Stranger.

26 May 2016

ΣΣΣ
Last edited by Stranger. on 03 Jun 2016, edited 1 time in total.

mreese80

26 May 2016

mreese80 wrote:
DJBuddhaBear wrote:
mreese80 wrote:I have this and the Neo soul refill by gospel musicians. In my opinion, they are both trash. The gospel musicians refill does not sound like the youtube video at all. I was very disappointed. The Mars has been free on youtube for a while now. google link drive
The GM neo soul's loading time is very slow. They both sound the same to me. The gospel musicians only works in versión 6 & above white the mars works in versión 5. The gospel musicians youtube demo will make you believe the refill really sounds as good as what you hear in the video. It does not.

mreese80

26 May 2016

QVprod wrote:
I actually have the Neo Soul Keys refill too, While it doesn't sound as good a the Kontakt and UVI versions, it does actually sound like the Youtube video but you have to use the same patch he uses ("Line 6 slow wah") and then turn the wah off on the combi. It would also depend on how you play it. It definitely blows the Jeremy Ellis refills away though. Even he was impressed.
decibel wrote: somehow that refill has flown right under my radar, would have brought it a long time ago if i had known about it ? its a shame how RE's have kind of over shadowed good refills a bit
It was actually Released before 6.5 but the PUF and (probably even still here) had mostly electronic producers so something like this wouldn't get discussed much, and it was never in the Prop shop.
DiZo wrote:for info its just a sharing, im not the creator, i have find this only on a surf session , if its really a pirate copy i can delete the post, say me

im sry for my english
We know you're not the creator, but yeah essentially Mars sampled the Kontakt version of Neo Soul Keys and made it into a refill without their permission. Even put the picture of the original on the combinator wallpaper and mentioned the developer's name (Jamal) in the video.
I'm not saying you should take it down or that no one can download it. I just find it pretty messed up that someone would so blatantly rip off a product.

there was only one patch that liked. let me load up reason real quick and see if that's it. The Mars Refill was taken from GM's Neo Soul but it also loads in Reason 5.

mreese80

26 May 2016

The Mars version also has nn xt patches.

anko

26 May 2016

hmm, didn't know about dodgy provenance. :|

gak

27 May 2016

Neo soul. Bought into this a million years ago.

Now, how "legit" is this, it's not the annoying OP from the original.

I don't get it.

• Information