Final ReFills Sale - Pay What You Want

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
NaviRetlav

08 Jun 2016

You remember how much everyone loved the 5 “Missing Pieces” ReFills? It’s time to say goodbye. These great sounds have to go, and we will never sell them again. But before we do this, you have the last chance to admire and grab them all before they’re all gone forever. We trust and know you can appreciate the true sound-design treasures within these ReFills. That’s why you get the option to pick your own price and “Pay What You Want”. We would appreciate $10 or more per ReFill but we are trusting you to pay what you feel they are worth, or what you can afford at the time.This collection of Refills has helped artists across the world write songs as diverse as the very genres that define them. There are over 1200 patches between them, offering you an experience that’ll last far after this sale is over. Hurry!!! The sale ends on July 10th. It’s your last chance before they vanish forever...

:refill: On sale:
Missing Pieces - Feedback Echo
Missing Pieces - Octopulsethor
Missing Pieces - Analog Sweeps
Missing Pieces - Drum
Missing Pieces - Music Box

More at: http://www.naviretlav.com/refill

NaviRetlav

08 Jun 2016

PS. Emails with download links might be delayed a bit, but I will make sure that everyone will get the downloads with in 12hours.

decibel

09 Jun 2016

oops just posted about this, didnt realize you had already done so ? oh well, double the exposure i guess ;)

challism

10 Jun 2016

<3 Navi Retlav refills! Top quality stuff, as always. Thank you so much for this amazing deal! I'm so happy! Everybody should jump on this deal and snag these bad boys up, before they are gone forever!!
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

TheGuyNotNamedBob

10 Jun 2016

Just checking, all your refills (paid or free) are allowed for use in commercial projects, right?

NaviRetlav

10 Jun 2016

TheGuyNotNamedBob wrote:Just checking, all your refills (paid or free) are allowed for use in commercial projects, right?
Yes. you can use them in commercial projects, including the demo ReFills ;)

TheGuyNotNamedBob

10 Jun 2016

And just to be clear again, I can still purchase if I only have essentials, right?

NaviRetlav

10 Jun 2016

TheGuyNotNamedBob wrote:And just to be clear again, I can still purchase if I only have essentials, right?
It's best to download demos ReFills on our website, and check which ReFills works for you.
For example, as far as I know Reason Essentials doesn't have the THOR, so our Octopulsethor ReFill might be not for you.
On the other side, you could grab them all, and use them when you upgrade to full Reason version.

TheGuyNotNamedBob

10 Jun 2016

Yeah. I'm looking at the music box refill... Some really nice textures.

challism

11 Jun 2016

The music box refill is amazing! Nicely done, Navi Retlav!! I've really been enjoying it.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

NaviRetlav

15 Jun 2016

Thanks for all the support so far. :)
I didn't expected that much of it ;)

Cheers.

TheGuyNotNamedBob

15 Jun 2016

Just nabbed the music box refill a little while ago! Waiting to try after it has downloaded. =D

dandandaaan

18 Jun 2016

Sadly funds are tight at the minute, wish I was able to donate a bit more but I really appreciate this!!
singer/songwriter with electronic tendencies

http://pointsmusic.bandcamp.com/
https://soundcloud.com/points_music

Logic / Ableton Live / Reason Rack / Nord Stage 2 / Moog Grandmother / Eurorack / Guitars, drums, toys

RhysHuntley89

21 Jun 2016

dandandaaan wrote:Sadly funds are tight at the minute, wish I was able to donate a bit more but I really appreciate this!!
Same here, spared what little I could given the recent R9 upgrade - ready to give these Missing Pieces a whirl this afternoon with a fresh R9 installation! :)

NaviRetlav

09 Jul 2016

RhysHuntley89 wrote:
dandandaaan wrote:Sadly funds are tight at the minute, wish I was able to donate a bit more but I really appreciate this!!
Same here, spared what little I could given the recent R9 upgrade - ready to give these Missing Pieces a whirl this afternoon with a fresh R9 installation! :)
No problem guys. It's all fine. ;)

Oh, and let's not forget that the sale ends soon...

soroc sosta

10 Jul 2016

Thank you, Sir

xDJDroidx

19 Jul 2016

Just got myself a couple of these "Pay what you want" refills, but also couldn't resist a couple of full price refills too.
Thanks Navi ;)

fotizimo

26 Jul 2016

xDJDroidx wrote:Just got myself a couple of these "Pay what you want" refills, but also couldn't resist a couple of full price refills too.
Thanks Navi ;)
I did the same, got all of the offered refills and some more as well. Really great stuff. Thanks!
Fotizimo @ Instagram
:reason: on Surface Pro 4
Nektar Impact 25
Novation Launchkey Mini
Arturia SparkLE Spark Codec for Reason

Faxxer

26 Jul 2016

Sorry I missed this
:essentials: :adapted: :re: :PUF_take: :refillpacker: :recycle: :rebirth: :reason: :record: :refill: :ignition: :o

• Information