eXpanse Hyperwave Synthesizer Community Refill (new version)

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
Skullture

22 Jan 2017

Added another contributor to the list "fieldframe" thanks a lot, with 8 different sounddesigners we are going strong. Spread the word if you know anybody who would like to join us! And I could wrap up the refill in february for publication

WongoTheSane

31 Jan 2017

Quick question: I'm doing some patches right now and some of them are combis. I'm using the backdrop provided by Noel on page 1. To credit him, can we provide a readme file along the refill, to avoid each having to add their own readme/credits inside the refill, or having to add a mention on the backdrop itself?

Skullture

31 Jan 2017

WongoTheSane wrote:Quick question: I'm doing some patches right now and some of them are combis. I'm using the backdrop provided by Noel on page 1. To credit him, can we provide a readme file along the refill, to avoid each having to add their own readme/credits inside the refill, or having to add a mention on the backdrop itself?
I was thinking of putting it in the refill description, otherwise we can do it your way. ;)

WongoTheSane

31 Jan 2017

Skullture wrote:
WongoTheSane wrote:Quick question: I'm doing some patches right now and some of them are combis. I'm using the backdrop provided by Noel on page 1. To credit him, can we provide a readme file along the refill, to avoid each having to add their own readme/credits inside the refill, or having to add a mention on the backdrop itself?
I was thinking of putting it in the refill description, otherwise we can do it your way. ;)
That's even better! I had forgotten there was a description field in the packer :lol:

Thanks Skullture!

Skullture

31 Jan 2017

WongoTheSane wrote:
Skullture wrote:
That's even better! I had forgotten there was a description field in the packer :lol:

Thanks Skullture!
Right on! Looking forward to your contribution :puf_bigsmile:

Skullture

14 Feb 2017

Reviving thread, otherwise I'll put out the refill as it is. But more contributions would make this a stellar release :)

scratchnsnifff

14 Feb 2017

Skullture wrote:Reviving thread, otherwise I'll put out the refill as it is. But more contributions would make this a stellar release :)
Hey where do I send my patches?
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

WongoTheSane

15 Feb 2017

scratchnsnifff wrote:
Skullture wrote:Reviving thread, otherwise I'll put out the refill as it is. But more contributions would make this a stellar release :)
Send them to skullturemusic(at)gmail.com.

Skullture

16 Feb 2017

WongoTheSane wrote:
scratchnsnifff wrote:
Correcto :)

EDIT: got them :puf_bigsmile:

WongoTheSane

16 Feb 2017

Skullture wrote:
WongoTheSane wrote:
scratchnsnifff wrote:
Correcto :)
You did receive mine, did you? (GMail + unknown sender + 6 Mb attached file = chances are it's in the spam folder :lol:)

Skullture

16 Feb 2017

So I'm setting the deadline for the patches to another week. Next week thursday I start assembling the refill and will put it out a few days after.

So round up: 23 february !

scratchnsnifff

04 Mar 2017

when will this come out? can't wait to see what everyone came up with! also can't wait to hear what people think of my patches

Skullture

07 Mar 2017

Oh guys, been absent for a while but I publish the refill this week. Thanks for everyone involved, it's a cool refill.

qn5

07 Mar 2017

Can't wait! Thanks for your hard work.
QN5 MUSIC
qn5.com

Karim
Competition Winner

07 Mar 2017

Great Skulture! So proud to be in this project! Freakin' waiting for the "packaging". Do it do it do it !!! ;)
Karim Le Mec : Dj/Producer/Label Owner ( :reason: 11.3 + R12.x + IMac 2016 21")
FOLLOW Karim Le Mec
https://www.youtube.com/user/lemecdj
https://karimlemec.weebly.com/
https://soundcloud.com/karimlemec
https://t.me/reasonstudiosworld

Skullture

09 Mar 2017

Refill is up, check first page :) Thanks everyone, if anybody finds a mistake let me know. Also, if someone has a permanent solution for hosting please let me know.

WongoTheSane

09 Mar 2017

Er, I'm not in it?? You didn't receive my patches?

Edit: also, the file doesn't open here.

Skullture

09 Mar 2017

WongoTheSane wrote:Er, I'm not in it?? You didn't receive my patches?

Edit: also, the file doesn't open here.
No, how did you send it?

EDIT: got nothing from you, checked my mail, DM and this thread

Also why won't your file open?

WongoTheSane

09 Mar 2017

Through email, I even asked you above if you've received it :( (viewtopic.php?p=313168#p309754). Can I resend it? (edit: I just did, can you check your spam folder?)

I don't know why it won't open, if I double-click on it it launches Reason but nothing else happens, and if I show it in the browser I get this:
arrow.PNG
arrow.PNG (4.07 KiB) Viewed 1896 times
There's no arrow, so I can't open it. I'm on Windows but that shouldn't matter, so I don't know, can you open the version that you uploaded? (after re-downloading it, I mean)

theshoemaker

09 Mar 2017

Are you running the latest?

Maybe there are 9.2 with SDK 2.5 patches in?
:PUF_figure: latest :reason: V12 on MacOS Ventura

WongoTheSane

09 Mar 2017

theshoemaker wrote:Are you running the latest?

Maybe there are 9.2 with SDK 2.5 patches in?
Yes, 9.2.2d1, but let me check with 8... All right, it opens with 8, so I launched 9 again and now it works. Must be a glitch on my hand, I think it was because I copied it to my Refills folder then tried to open it from my downloads folder (so it detected a duplicate). Thanks shoemaker!

qn5

09 Mar 2017

Fantastical! Thanks so much everyone for your contributions.
QN5 MUSIC
qn5.com

Neo

09 Mar 2017

Thank you up-loader and contributors.

A few notes: kHs Resonator RE needed for Scratchsnifff* Patches and a few of the wavetables are missing on some Skullture Patches.
Attachments
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg (278.21 KiB) Viewed 1839 times
:reason: :re: :ignition: Atari 1040ST | R11 Suite 🡭 R12 | i7 | RME

scratchnsnifff

09 Mar 2017

Hope everyone likes the patches I made can't wait to see what everyone came up with as well!

Skullture

10 Mar 2017

Neo wrote:Thank you up-loader and contributors.

A few notes: kHs Resonator RE needed for Scratchsnifff* Patches and a few of the wavetables are missing on some Skullture Patches.
Ill need to replace these for sure, I was pretty sure I replaced the custom wavetables with stock ones. Thanks for noticing.

• Information