eXpanse Hyperwave Synthesizer Community Refill (new version)

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
Skullture

10 Mar 2017

WongoTheSane wrote:Through email, I even asked you above if you've received it :( (viewtopic.php?p=313168#p309754). Can I resend it? (edit: I just did, can you check your spam folder?)

I don't know why it won't open, if I double-click on it it launches Reason but nothing else happens, and if I show it in the browser I get this:

arrow.PNG

There's no arrow, so I can't open it. I'm on Windows but that shouldn't matter, so I don't know, can you open the version that you uploaded? (after re-downloading it, I mean)
I had a list of contributors running to keep track. We must have missed each other.

EDIT: got em now, replacing as we speak

WongoTheSane

10 Mar 2017

Skullture wrote:
WongoTheSane wrote:Through email, I even asked you above if you've received it :( (viewtopic.php?p=313168#p309754). Can I resend it? (edit: I just did, can you check your spam folder?)

I don't know why it won't open, if I double-click on it it launches Reason but nothing else happens, and if I show it in the browser I get this:

arrow.PNG

There's no arrow, so I can't open it. I'm on Windows but that shouldn't matter, so I don't know, can you open the version that you uploaded? (after re-downloading it, I mean)
I had a list of contributors running to keep track. We must have missed each other.

EDIT: got em now, replacing as we speak
Aww great, thanks man! Sorry for the confusion!

Skullture

10 Mar 2017

OK, I corrected the mistakes in my patches and added in Wongo's patches. The first version had 29 downloads already. So quick :cool:

Everybody who contributed, thanks once again! Well done.

Skullture

10 Mar 2017

There are a few patches (not so many) that need an external RE (for example in "Bass - another expanse growl (KHS RESONATOR).Scratchnsnifff" you need the kHs Resonator RE). But when this is the case, the title of the patch should mention this.

WongoTheSane

10 Mar 2017

I'm having a strange problem, can someone who has downloaded v2 help me with this?

- Open the refill
- Drag either the "Donkey" patch from Skullture or "Twang" from me to the Rack.

Do you have the missing sound window show up?

PS: the level on this Refill is through the roof. Congrats contributors, I was blown away!!

Neo

10 Mar 2017

Cheers man, Thanks again for your work..
Skullture wrote:
Neo wrote:Thank you up-loader and contributors.

A few notes: kHs Resonator RE needed for Scratchsnifff* Patches and a few of the wavetables are missing on some Skullture Patches.
Ill need to replace these for sure, I was pretty sure I replaced the custom wavetables with stock ones. Thanks for noticing.
:reason: :re: :ignition: Atari 1040ST | R11 Suite 🡭 R12 | i7 | RME

Reasonistas
RE Developer

10 Mar 2017

Awesome community Refills. Thank you for organizing it and sharing it with the community. Where will it be hosted going forward?
ImageImage

dvdrtldg

11 Mar 2017

Been reverse engineering some of these patches today (or starting out before getting sidetracked). Damn this is a great synth

Skullture

11 Mar 2017

Noel G. wrote:Awesome community Refills. Thank you for organizing it and sharing it with the community. Where will it be hosted going forward?
Thanks, Expanse deserved it's own community refill imo.

As for the hosting, I put up a small message on the OP to ask if someone wants to host. I have no hosting space myself so for the time being I resorted to mediafire. But in the long run, a private hosting space would have been nice. If somebody has this, feel free to share the refill. :puf_bigsmile:

theshoemaker

11 Mar 2017

theshoemaker wrote:My trial is over :( ... and I didn't spent as much time as I wanted too, but at least I spent several hours per patch for trying different things and enjoyed it a lot. After spending so much time with eXpanse it almost hurts to listen to other synths again :) . I especially love the 'polysynth - Berlin' patch. I'd love to hear some feedback from the eXperienced users ... maybe eXode? :P Have fun with them and Marry Xmas. Btw. if there are a couple of people who like this patches and want me to create more for them I'll happily create a donation page to buy eXpanse. I'd go for a round of 100 to 200 patches for that.

Just in case someone is still not on 9.2

My patches are vanilla, so you can still use them with V1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:PUF_figure: latest :reason: V12 on MacOS Ventura

qn5

12 Mar 2017

Loving this refill. Already made 2 new tracks for it.
Thanks to everyone who contributed.
QN5 MUSIC
qn5.com

LUST3R

12 Mar 2017

Hey guys!
I'm new to the forum and new to forums in general haha!
I have been using Reason for around 10 years now and bought eXpanse a few weeks ago and absolutely loving it!
Can't wait to try out the collection of patches that has been put together on here and looking forward to maybe adding to the collection with my own patches I have made in the future :)

Reasonistas
RE Developer

12 Mar 2017

Skullture wrote:
Noel G. wrote:Awesome community Refills. Thank you for organizing it and sharing it with the community. Where will it be hosted going forward?

As for the hosting, I put up a small message on the OP to ask if someone wants to host. I have no hosting space myself so for the time being I resorted to mediafire. But in the long run, a private hosting space would have been nice. If somebody has this, feel free to share the refill. :puf_bigsmile:
I'd by happy to host over at Reasonistas for free. However, could you please send me the zipped original patches folder? I'd like to replace the combintator backdrop with the 2nd one I posted after the feedback that the black text was not visible. It seems the original was used.
ImageImage

fieldframe
RE Developer

12 Mar 2017

Already getting some great results with this. Thanks to all the other contributors, and thanks Skullture for making it happen!

Skullture

13 Mar 2017

fieldframe wrote:Already getting some great results with this. Thanks to all the other contributors, and thanks Skullture for making it happen!
Thanks to you for your patches, they are sooo good :D hehe

Skullture

13 Mar 2017

Noel G. wrote:
Skullture wrote:

I'd by happy to host over at Reasonistas for free. However, could you please send me the zipped original patches folder? I'd like to replace the combintator backdrop with the 2nd one I posted after the feedback that the black text was not visible. It seems the original was used.
Yes thanks Noel! Send you a DM

Kenni
Site Admin

13 Mar 2017

One question: What's the point in hosting a Reasontalk community refill outside reasontalk?

In all honesty, this should be hosted on reasontalk, not reasonistas. No offense, Noel.
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

Reasonistas
RE Developer

13 Mar 2017

Kenni wrote:One question: What's the point in hosting a Reasontalk community refill outside reasontalk?

In all honesty, this should be hosted on reasontalk, not reasonistas. No offense, Noel.
Kenni, no offense taken. I was trying to be helpful. Although I don't see any harm in having these Reason Community Refills hosted in multiple places. Reasonistas has been hosting Reason Community Refills since 2013 and the refills were hosted in the legacy PUF, Dev's site, ReasonTalk, Reasonsitas and Combinator HQ. Here are just two examples:

kHs ONE "300&ONE" Community Refill: http://www.reasonistas.com/blog/date/2013-10
ReDominator "188aTOR" Community Refill: http://www.reasonistas.com/blog/date/2014-02

Would you agree that this approach is in the best interest of the Reason community at large?
ImageImage

Kenni
Site Admin

13 Mar 2017

Noel G. wrote:
Kenni wrote:One question: What's the point in hosting a Reasontalk community refill outside reasontalk?

Kenni, no offense taken. I was trying to be helpful. Although I don't see any harm in having these Reason Community Refills hosted in multiple places. Reasonistas has been hosting Reason Community Refills since 2013 and the refills were hosted in the legacy PUF, Dev's site, ReasonTalk, Reasonsitas and Combinator HQ. Here are just two examples:

kHs ONE "300&ONE" Community Refill: http://www.reasonistas.com/blog/date/2013-10
ReDominator "188aTOR" Community Refill: http://www.reasonistas.com/blog/date/2014-02

Would you agree that this approach is in the best interest of the Reason community at large?
Ah, I might have misunderstood something. Of course they should be hosted as many places as possible for availability! I somehow got the impression it was restricted to one place, not sure what warranted that idea. :)
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

Blamsoft
RE Developer

14 Mar 2017

The refill can be hosted on the Blamsoft web site if you guys want.

theshoemaker

14 Mar 2017

Blamsoft wrote:The refill can be hosted on the Blamsoft web site if you guys want.
How about integrating them into eXpanse, if they comply to the quality standards? At least I'm fine with my patches being included
:PUF_figure: latest :reason: V12 on MacOS Ventura

Skullture

14 Mar 2017

Blamsoft wrote:The refill can be hosted on the Blamsoft web site if you guys want.
Please do so, thanks for the support!

Blamsoft
RE Developer

14 Mar 2017

Reasonistas
RE Developer

14 Mar 2017

Thank you, Andrew.
Blamsoft wrote:There is now a download link here: http://blamsoft.com/rack-extensions/exp ... ynthesizer
ImageImage

• Information