New Glitch Refill + 368 loops for $1

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
ZombieFightsShark

26 Feb 2015

Hi Everyone!
I didn't even know this forum existed until today, but another member suggested I come and share a Refill I just released.

The refill is called "Dia de la Glitch" and is targeted at folks who make glitch, hip hop, IDM, downtempo, experimental, ambient, noise, future beats, and related genres.  

I'm running a couple of promos thru March 1 as thank you's to the communities that have helped me get it up and running.  

The site is: ZombieFightsShark.net

As of this post there are 4 free copies available with the coupon code "GOTGLITCH".  EDIT: Free copies gone, but sale is still on!
If you miss that, use "REASONERS" at check out and it will make the refill $10.
There is also a Waves Only bundle (368 wav files) that you can get for $1 with the code "THANKYOU" (the bundle would be free if I didn't have to pay for bandwidth).  If you get the refill you don't need the loops, they are in the refill as rex files.

You can hear demo tracks on Soundcloud.

Sorry to make my first post a sales pitch, I just don't want folks to miss out on this.

Be sure to message me on here or any other social media to share the music you create with it.  

Thanks and I look forward to hearing what everyone does with it.

Ayello

26 Feb 2015

Thank you !

ZombieFightsShark

26 Feb 2015

You bet!  I firmly believe that the Reason community is one of the most talented and most generous in the music world and I just want to do my little part to help people make great music.  Be sure to send me any tracks you create with it!

weforgot...

26 Feb 2015

So cool! I will make a few demos in the next few days. Really looking forward to checking it out.

Ayello

26 Feb 2015

This refill is very inspiring , lot of unusual patches , clever and creative fonctions assigned to the Combis buttons and knobs.
Bravo and thanks again.

jfrichards

26 Feb 2015

Thanks Zombie.  First bass patch is nice, All about the Pulse.  Haven't tried the others yet.  Here it is (doing bass, chords, and melody) with a couple of Shape filters and a rex drum loop through Ochen's Glitch:

http://phead.mu/s/r69yxFoZ

ZombieFightsShark

26 Feb 2015

Thanks guys!

Keep the communication coming - I'm absolutely loving getting to hear what other people are doing with the Refill.  I've been living with this thing for months and it's so refreshing to hear these creative new takes on these patches.

childofsaturn

26 Feb 2015

Such a great refill, thank you again! It's worth every penny of the full price, if not more. It has a great variety of unique sounds, creative modulation techniques and showcases the power of Reason's stock devices.

ZombieFightsShark

26 Feb 2015

Sweet little doodle! Those "oohhs" are haunting.

ZombieFightsShark

26 Feb 2015

Ayello wrote:This refill is very inspiring , lot of unusual patches , clever and creative fonctions assigned to the Combis buttons and knobs.
Bravo and thanks again.
Thanks Ayello. I tried to make use of every programmable option whenever possible. It was exhausting at times, but the end result should be that many patches have their own small microcosm of possibilities. Don't forget to play with the modulation wheel! It will seriously mutilate some sounds, especially where any Malstroms are concerned.

• Information