New Atlantis has consolidated. Several old products removed

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
GRIFTY

01 Mar 2015

Hey all, I'm not sure if it's happened yet, but I just woke up to a bunch of emails from new atlantis. They're pulling all their reason refills down forever, VERY SOON. Like, NOW. like, it may already have happened, I'm not sure.

So, if you want one go to their site IMMEDIATELY!!!

joeyluck

01 Mar 2015

What I had read had something to do with condensing their ReFills into one. Which would omit many patches. But would in a way be a best of. Not sure though as I just skimmed that email.

GRIFTY

01 Mar 2015

Ah, right. So there's gonna be a giant consolidated refill available after all the little ones go away. BUT not all the content is gonna be in them, so some will be lost forever. I would still suggest to go to their site if you're interested

EnochLight

01 Mar 2015

They haven't released a new refill in over 3 years, right?  Glas was their last one in January of 2012... 
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

GRIFTY

01 Mar 2015

They have a bunch of new mini refills actually, a couple are pretty dope

zeebot

01 Mar 2015

From what I gather this has been the plan all along, to make one large definitive NAA refill.
I have pretty much all of them anyways, there are a few I'm not partial too so I wont miss them if I dont buy them.
Good luck to Theo, he has made some great and unique refills over the years.
I have embraced Allihoopa. Come listen and play with my crap Figure loops here:
https://allihoopa.com/zeebot

They really are crap.

rvman

02 Mar 2015

I have most of them except for two I think. They are KILLER. If the deal is still available, get it now. It's WELL worth the money.
Reason 8, EZ Drummer 2, Loop Loft loops

zeebot

03 Mar 2015

Yes, some of the best refills i have are NAA. So unique, brilliant for soundscapes and ambient. Maybe he will return at some point.
I actually just watched a video with theo and his new direction. I'm very interested in how it will go.

They really are crap.

joeyluck

03 Mar 2015

They are not leaving. OP should probably change the misleading title. They are reorganizing their products.

FrankJaeger

04 Mar 2015

I'm really glad I sprung for that deal he had a few months ago. It was such an amazing value that I didn't mind doing it having already bought Glass, Polar elements and others.

Hopefully this new consolidation will be of use to others who didn't go for or missed the opportunity.
Midniite Music
My Gear: 2021 Macbook Pro M1/UA Volt 176 Interface/JBL Series 3, 8" Monitors/Akai MPK mini mk3/

craven

06 Mar 2015

FrankJaeger wrote:I'm really glad I sprung for that deal he had a few months ago. It was such an amazing value that I didn't mind doing it having already bought Glass, Polar elements and others.
I think I read at NAA that you can gift the ones that you bought a second time.
:ugeek:

Mati Navas

06 Dec 2015

Hi,
did anyone purchase the black box bundle from New Atlantis Audio back in 2014?
I want to redownload the refills within this bundle. Is there any chance of getting these again?

Cheers,
Mati

decibel

07 Dec 2015

wonder whats happened to new atlantis ? i used to look forward to their updates in my email, i would love to believe they are hiding away some where creating revolutionary new rack extensions or something else tasty for the reason community :) thats was the good thing about the puf , having developers registered as members and being able to follow their movements through their posts in the forum etc

zeebot

07 Dec 2015

I had a few convos with Theo when this happened and the IDT REs were announced. He was considering the possibility of creating New Atlantis REs but then the PUF shut down and haven't seen or heard from him since.
Who knows? Would love to see some REs by him as his refills were so unique and very good quality.

They really are crap.

decibel

07 Dec 2015

zeebot wrote:I had a few convos with Theo when this happened and the IDT REs were announced. He was considering the possibility of creating New Atlantis REs but then the PUF shut down and haven't seen or heard from him since.
Who knows? Would love to see some REs by him as his refills were so unique and very good quality.
agreed man, and it seems like he wasnt lacking in drive or ambition either, which makes me suspect there may possibley be something brewing behind the wall of silence lol, although i could be way of the mark ?

Mati Navas

27 Dec 2015

Ok, nobody actually replied to my questions. Thanks anyway for your input.

If Theo is still on this forum, maybe he can come back to me in this regard. The thing is, I legally acquired the bundle back then and it's a pity that I can't download it anymore.

One more thing: can someone list what was included in the bundle I mentioned earlier?

eusti

27 Dec 2015

Mati Navas wrote:Ok, nobody actually replied to my questions. Thanks anyway for your input.

If Theo is still on this forum, maybe he can come back to me in this regard. The thing is, I legally acquired the bundle back then and it's a pity that I can't download it anymore.

One more thing: can someone list what was included in the bundle I mentioned earlier?
I'd suggest emailing him, if you haven't already: contact@newatlantisaudio.com

D.

Mati Navas

27 Dec 2015

I already did, but no answer so far.

eusti

27 Dec 2015

Mati Navas wrote:I already did, but no answer so far.
Sorry to hear!

D.

boggg1

30 Dec 2015

This is the list I think:
Beast
Bug
Castaway
Circle
Darkwater
Drift
Floe
Forest
Glas
Grainframe
Grainframe 2
Healing Hands
Krush
Lost & Found
Lost-Found-Audio
Machinedrum Tape Breaks
Macroform
MD8
MD16
Moondrum
NAA Forest Alchemy
Nightshift
Off-World
Physical Therapy 1
Physical Therapy 2
Polar Elements
Pressure
Project Echo
Project-Echo-Audio
Recoustics
Repercussions
Steam
Subrosa
Summerchime
Tiffany
Transient M
Transmissions
Windchill
:reason: :record: :refill: :re: :ignition: :PUF_balance: :refillpacker: :rt:

boggg1

30 Dec 2015

http://nucleus-soundlab.com still sell some of their refills and in the UK they are cheaper than the Propellerhead sold equivalent (eg a $US19 refill vs a Euro19 refill) but that depends on exchange rates in your location obviously.
:reason: :record: :refill: :re: :ignition: :PUF_balance: :refillpacker: :rt:

New_Era123

07 Mar 2016

Yeah, some of his ReFills are still available on the Nucleus SoundLab website:

http://nucleus-soundlab.com/products/re ... audio.html

Whatever happened to that big final product? In any case, his ReFills are also available on the Props webstore, some of them different from the ones offered on the NSL website:

https://shop.propellerheads.se/browse/? ... ntis+Audio

decibel

07 Mar 2016

dont quote me on it, but i think some of his older products might become available again soon, will have to wait and see i guess

• Information