the free bitley™ refills!

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
bitley

16 Apr 2016

Hi guys,

I'd like to let you know that my free refill Classix Nouveaux Les Synthesis is availble again, as well as a new folder of goodies (temporarily just one goodie, but more will come) for all WBF R2 users (might work with previous versions too).

Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5zizfiir33eo ... WdAea?dl=0
Last edited by bitley on 26 Aug 2016, edited 2 times in total.

bitley

16 Apr 2016

Added: My very old D-50 refill

Added: The DeLight (Fairlight demo!) refill

Enjoy! :D

Karim
Competition Winner

16 Apr 2016

bitley[TRADE MARK SIGN] wrote:Added: My very old D-50 refill

thanx so much mate!!
I like candies [emoji11]

Inviato dal mio GT-I9301I utilizzando Tapatalk
Karim Le Mec : Dj/Producer/Label Owner ( :reason: 11.3 + R12.x + IMac 2016 21")
FOLLOW Karim Le Mec
https://www.youtube.com/user/lemecdj
https://karimlemec.weebly.com/
https://soundcloud.com/karimlemec
https://t.me/reasonstudiosworld

Olivier

16 Apr 2016

Cheers! As a happy WBF owner i can't wait to sink my teeth in this. Much appreciated ;)
:reason: V9 | i7 5930 | Motu 828 MK3 | Win 10

elwoodblues914C5

16 Apr 2016

bitley™ wrote:Hi guys,

I'd like to let you know that my free refill Classix Nouveaux Les Synthesis is availble again, as well as a new folder of goodies (temporarily just one goodie, but more will come) for all WBF R2 users (might work with previous versions too).

Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5zizfiir33eo ... WdAea?dl=0
Thanks a mint for the freebie!

If I may ask,can you please create a Refill that has all of the synth sounds from the Alesis Fusion and Ion keyboards?Please?Money is no object,as I don't care what you charge(within reason)...as I desperately need those sounds...please!

-Thanks

bitley

16 Apr 2016

Many thanks my fellow Reasoners! Very glad if I can give you some inspiration with these banks!

Elwoodblues:

I've actually had the Fusion and the Akai Miniak (same synth engine as Ion and Micron) and I can safely say you will be nicely tucked in with truly warm and musical sounds if you would choose to get WBF R2 and / or the WBS refill collection. These are not just focusing on old sounds; they also have a truly generous sharing of very up to date stuff. It's my best work and I can recommend these to anyone who is looking to really expand Reason's possibilities — taking you far beyond what most sound banks do; safely way beyond anything Rack Extensions can do as well. Please check my site and the demos: I don't think you'll miss the Fusion ever again. :-)

anko

16 Apr 2016

thanks bitley, wbf2 and you rock. ;)

elwoodblues914C5

16 Apr 2016

bitley™ wrote:Many thanks my fellow Reasoners! Very glad if I can give you some inspiration with these banks!

Elwoodblues:

I've actually had the Fusion and the Akai Miniak (same synth engine as Ion and Micron) and I can safely say you will be nicely tucked in with truly warm and musical sounds if you would choose to get WBF R2 and / or the WBS refill collection. These are not just focusing on old sounds; they also have a truly generous sharing of very up to date stuff. It's my best work and I can recommend these to anyone who is looking to really expand Reason's possibilities — taking you far beyond what most sound banks do; safely way beyond anything Rack Extensions can do as well. Please check my site and the demos: I don't think you'll miss the Fusion ever again. :-)
Bitley,

I actually have the Fairlight Platinum Refill and it's brilliant...but what is most important to me,is the programming,behind the sounds...particularly of the program presets of the Ion.

bitley

17 Apr 2016

Ok sir, WBF R2 is a very neat update waiting for you, don't miss the Thor, Subtractor & rack extension patches for synthesis, and the plethora of new combis with synthesis & sampling combined :)

Rice

17 Apr 2016

Just downloaded, excellent gift Mr. Bitley, thank you!

eusti

18 Apr 2016

Thank you, Sir! :)

D.

bitley

18 Apr 2016

Glad you like it friends! :) Share it, like it, love it, spread it :)

zeebot

18 Apr 2016

Thank you Bitley,
I grabbed the Classix Nouveaux some years ago (which is excellent) when it was posted on the puf so will grab the D-50, much appreciated :puf_bigsmile:
I have embraced Allihoopa. Come listen and play with my crap Figure loops here:
https://allihoopa.com/zeebot

They really are crap.

miscend

19 Apr 2016

Thank you

bitley

19 Apr 2016

Welcome :-)

bitley

20 Apr 2016

Now presented on the web page as well, with a brief description of the soundbanks!

http://bitley.laconicsounds.net/free-bitley-refills/

mreese80

20 Apr 2016

bitley™ wrote:Added: My very old D-50 refill

i had the demo of this.
Reason 10.4 :refill: :re: :ignition: | :recycle: 2.2.4 | Ableton Live Suite 10.1| MPC Software 1.9.6 | Photoshop CC 2019 | Novation Impulse 49 | Nektar Impact LX 49

mreese80

20 Apr 2016

elwoodblues914C5 wrote:
bitley™ wrote:Many thanks my fellow Reasoners! Very glad if I can give you some inspiration with these banks!

Elwoodblues:

Bitley,

I actually have the Fairlight Platinum Refill and it's brilliant...but what is most important to me,is the programming,behind the sounds...particularly of the program presets of the Ion.
All of his refills are EXCELLENT
Reason 10.4 :refill: :re: :ignition: | :recycle: 2.2.4 | Ableton Live Suite 10.1| MPC Software 1.9.6 | Photoshop CC 2019 | Novation Impulse 49 | Nektar Impact LX 49

mreese80

20 Apr 2016

Thank you!

mreese80

20 Apr 2016

Are these sounds in the Fairlight Refillls that you have here in the Classix Nouveaux Les Synthesis refill? Great bass in here. Alot of great patches man. There are so many sounds in your other refills you can lose track.

bitley

22 Apr 2016

Most of the sounds were included and improved upon, starting with the refill Fairlight II+, which came before XXL, Platinum, WBF and WBF R2. But like you say those refills are huge, so the small ones can be nice to use as well, since they are pretty well organized and easy to overview. I worked really hard with trying to perfect that aspect with the major refills. I personally feel that R2 is really easy to use when producing tracks and in need of quickly getting the right sound. But it takes a week or so to get to know it I guess, understanding how everything is laid out. Just had a guy upgrading, saying he had been using XXL as his main refill for five years. I love comments like that. Sincerely hope he will find R2 just as inspiring. :-)

bitley

26 Aug 2016

Don't You (Forget About Me)

bitley

26 Aug 2016

mreese80 wrote:
elwoodblues914C5 wrote:

Elwoodblues:

Bitley,

All of his refills are EXCELLENT
:thumbs_up:

bitley

26 Aug 2016

mreese80 wrote:Are these sounds in the Fairlight Refillls that you have here in the Classix Nouveaux Les Synthesis refill? Great bass in here. Alot of great patches man. There are so many sounds in your other refills you can lose track.
If you ever lose track, just create a new track. :idea:

• Information